duefess5280

Nov 5, 2020
Curious as to why you deleted the two persistent files if this is your first time playing. The 'Nemod' folder goes in the 'Image' folder under the 'game' folder. if the image folder isn't showing, follow the instructions in the Companion Guide on how to see all the pretty pictures. The Guide also explains about resolution errors that prevent the game from running and a fix.
i saw where some had this sort of problem so deleated, but have since put back. the image is not showing so will look at quide some more, this is frustating thank you

Reactions: Bantry

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
place full safe to the game
I don't know HOW many times it needs to be said, a full save does NOTHING for you in a sandbox game, just go ahead and
PLAY the game!
And I thought it was simply an interesting request for a new feature :). A safe in the MC's new room perhaps? Full with his valuable sperm samples, full save files, and stuff? Maybe with a quest line where the girls try to break into the safe and find out about the MC's secrets? As in Lucifer ?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I don't know the reason, there is a renpy dll involved if you look at the application log in Windows events viewer.
My empirical constatations:
- it can happen after using some consol commands incorrectly which lead to a game crash
- it can happen after a game crash not related to an improper use of commands

Natasha sexting : is her first arrival scene unlocked in the phone ?
Yes I have everything of Natasha's unlocked EXCEPT that quest/image. So I am at a loss as to how to get it to trigger.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It's with a high probability a bug in the renpy version HI uses right now. Nothing I can do about it, since changing to a newer version is not an option right now.
Oh ok well that is good to know and I am glad that you are aware of it as well. Once again keep up the good work and look forward to the next update.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Oh ok well that is good to know and I am glad that you are aware of it as well. Once again keep up the good work and look forward to the next update.
No guarantee it will work.
Open the console and type in : natasha.add_event_seen("Arrival") and natasha.update_sexting_images()
It might put the in game flag in your game that you saw the scene and Natasha may send you said pictures.
PS: it's only 2 images.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Are the two missing Alice pics from the moto party still not triggering? I'll try you console command for Natasha when I get home Mon.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Open the console and type in : natasha.update_sexting_images()
It might put the in game flag in your game that you saw the scene and Natasha may send you said pictures.
Nope that didnt work either. It does give the output of True though so I am not sure if that is a good thing or not. What I do know is that in the previous ver it was an error/bug that was to be corrected in the next ver so I have no clue what is going on.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Nope that didnt work either. It does give the output of True though so I am not sure if that is a good thing or not. What I do know is that in the previous ver it was an error/bug that was to be corrected in the next ver so I have no clue what is going on.
Sorry I updated my reply with another command to try.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Are the two missing Alice pics from the moto party still not triggering? I'll try you console command for Natasha when I get home Mon.
Doesn't seem to work.
Also, after extracting the picture, it looks like the 2 missing Alice context related pictures are not linked to the "girls party while MC was in the lab".

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Open the console and type in : natasha.add_event_seen("Arrival") and natasha.update_sexting_images()
Just send her home and invite her again. The above commands won't help.
If you (for whatever reason) still think you need to use console commands to get the pictures, try these:
natasha.add_queued_sexting(500, 542, 2)
natasha.add_queued_sexting(501, 543, 4)

Doesn't seem to work.
Also, after extracting the picture, it looks like the 2 missing Alice context related pictures are not linked to the "girls party while MC was in the lab".
That's correct. Those two pictures are not from the party. You cannot get them yet.

Last edited:

killgrave

Apr 28, 2018
Playing game kept getting error codes and then game crashed. tried to run is again no luck, even ran as Admin. deleted game re downloaded still wont run.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Is there some special condition to trigger Heather showering at MC's room? Because I probably spent some 30 game days trying to do nothing else and she never came to MC's room... every other girl showed up but not heather. Is that achievement bugged?

Also, how to get final two "content related" texts from Alice?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Playing game kept getting error codes and then game crashed. tried to run is again no luck, even ran as Admin. deleted game re downloaded still wont run.
If only the last 30 pages since the release had multiple posts on each page with the solution to games not starting. That would be sorta nice.

Read the page?

Reactions: Bantry

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Is there some special condition to trigger Heather showering at MC's room? Because I probably spent some 30 game days trying to do nothing else and she never came to MC's room... every other girl showed up but not heather. Is that achievement bugged?

Be in your room in the morning?

Apr 22, 2017
Monsieur X I know you are trying to help and is ALWAYS appreciative and commendable, however if you had read 1 of my previous posts where I have the 2 screenshots of in the sauna as well as afterwards in my bedroom trying to read you will see that it is not achievable at least for me.
I fixed the issue where you can't search for Yvette's bluewolf bikini pics using the web search function in your room.

I've attached a compressed game folder with the file I changed to allow the new option to show up in the menu. Now all options show in the list once they've been unlocked through normal gameplay.

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
I was doing pull-ups with yvette for the first time in the evening and got this message. She sends a new message next morning though.
yvette strength training.png

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes