monksims

Mar 17, 2019
How I can enable game's resolution to 1440p? I'm only getting resolutions 720p, 900p and 1080p in preferences even though I'm running the game in 5120x1440 monitor.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
How I can enable game's resolution to 1440p? I'm only getting resolutions 720p, 900p and 1080p in preferences even though I'm running the game in 5120x1440 monitor.
You can't, at least not through the options. Window mode needs an additional "bar" at the top, so your 1440 are not enough to display 1440p in window mode. What you can do is switch to "manual resize" and use your mouse to resize the screen manually.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
You can't, at least not through the options. Window mode needs an additional "bar" at the top, so your 1440 are not enough to display 1440p in window mode.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm using Manjaro Linux on KDE Plasma. The window manager enables me to have windows without title bars and borders so all 1440 pixels are available for me. In fact, I've set the window manager to make exactly 2560x1440 borderless window for this and other Renpy VNs.

The reason why I'm asking is that manual sizing seems to use 720p GUI scaled making GUI a bit fuzzy. The GUI in 1080p setting looks a lot sharper than the default GUI scaled to the window size.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
darkhound1
I finished all of Sara's and Ivy's stuff ( the ones I am interested in )
they both look incredible!
though my favorite ( and the one that caught me by surprise ) was the new joy pill scene!
and I honestly was hoping Sara would get something more along the lines of what Joy did ( or even something similar to what Mercedes does in her gym session)
I hope your next plans include something like that for Sara .. and more action for Ivy! ... and the twins of course!

ps: you are by far my fav content creator here! you rock dude!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thank you. Is there any way to achieve this without the mod, as I'm rather not tampering with the data.
You can use console command to lower her endurance.
eva.endurance = 20
I just did the event again, Eva starts max endurance), first "fuck" her endurance decrease to 30, then "second fuck" (with the dialogue option "show the little vixen what real man can do".
I didn't have to lower Eva endurance.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
You can use console command to lower her endurance.
eva.endurance = 20
I just did the event again, Eva starts max endurance), first "fuck" her endurance decrease to 30, then "second fuck" (with the dialogue option "show the little vixen what real man can do".
I didn't have to lower Eva endurance.
Yours works too Mon. I've always done it that way. Lol wear her out and she's on her way. Then Heather won't hunt her down and beat her ass.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes