yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah, I wonder if that achievement is gone forever once you maxed Faye out. I decreased some figures into the approriate range and still did not get it.
It takes multiple beach walks to get them all. One you fail in lust but pass love, then pass lust fail love. As Guide says in the beginning. Save and Save often.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
HOW DO I WALK ON THE BEACH AT SUNSET WITH FAYE AND GET ALL THE EXTRAS?
What starts at the beach, ends at the beach. Take a walk with Faye on the beach during the day and after complimenting her, ask her to pose. She’ll suggest a sunset walk and schedule a time for you to pick her up. You will have to do this three times to get all the achievements. Pay attention to the hints about her stat levels in the achievement windows. If you max all her stats, you will miss one of the achievements.

How????
Did you fullfiled the requirement ?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Which scene from the night walk are you missing ?
Unless a scene is a one off nothing is gone forever.
Fourth Appointment: After posing during the sunset walk at the beach, you squeeze Faye's huge breasts.

Affection 4, Love 5. As far as I remember I lowered her Affection to 81.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah, I wonder if that achievement is gone forever once you maxed Faye out. I decreased some figures into the approriate range and still did not get it.
It takes multiple beach walks to get them all. One event you fail at love but pass lust, then pass love fail lust. As the Guide says. Save Save Save.

Reactions: junior366

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Honestly, this game is crazy good, anyone have any similar recommendations??
nope, tried many games from here, but this is unique, as well in the sandbox concept (not just a story) and as well for the quality.

My other favourite is the : Anna- Exciting Affection by Deepsleep, also very good rendering skills and some storylines to choose, but absolutely HI is my favourite.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know of any other games that are as "sandbox-y" as this? Tons of games claim to be sandbox but still just have a relevantly linear path or progression dotted with repeatable scenes..

this game basically has story progression per girl separately and is the most sandbox I've seen so far with animations, other suggestions would be great!

(I already know of Glassix and Superpowered but they are sadly not animated...)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Here's Honey. Much darker then Ducky's. He's rocking the milk chocolate sexiness :ROFLMAO: I went all out and..Sing it with me junior366 Cheeky SiJa ...Brown Sugar!!!! Tweek the skin tone add a shine so it doesn look flat. smoke lots of cigs..cuss, get up and get an oatmeal cream pie.. I have to say this is the hardest character I've ever tried my hand at.
I actually made a second girl who built on and improved the newest Monique concept.
Being me called her Choco (I am that imaginative)

Seeing you went with Honey I feel pretty okay with my imagination now
Guess they have that effect on us :D

(In my defense, she is very chocolate sweet, so calling her something else just seemed wrong ;))
I realize the conversation has moved on, but I'm "bumping" this anyway... (What can I say?? I gave in to my OCD...)

With a little effort and perseverance, you occasionally strike gold:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

An E-mail from an Island somewhere in the pacific...

Hi Mr S...

(***Disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and in no way represents any actual story from the game )
( Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental )

Reactions: junior366

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
Sprained ankle? I haven't encountered that in the game. Is that the reason why I'm having trouble getting into the lab? I keep running on the beach at exactly 10:30am, and nothing has happened yet. I keep trying to met Mercedes in the gym at night after the bar closes, but she's never there

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sprained ankle? I haven't encountered that in the game. Is that the reason why I'm having trouble getting into the lab? I keep running on the beach at exactly 10:30am, and nothing has happened yet. I keep trying to met Mercedes in the gym at night after the bar closes, but she's never there
How many days have you been on the island? You won't be able to enter the lab until after day 45. There's a lot that has to happen before you have the opportunity to find Mercedes in the gym late at night. All is covered in the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread.

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
I tried just about everything to get Alice to tease the MC when taking a walk on the beach. I don't remember the guide making any reference to this one. It's my last task to complete for Alice.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I tried just about everything to get Alice to tease the MC when taking a walk on the beach. I don't remember the guide making any reference to this one. It's my last task to complete for Alice.
For starters we have no idea what task you are referring to, so I'm guessing based on what the hints and requirements say for the various achievements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes