xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Actually I could not. I thought "job" referred to setting up a meeting with a girl at the beach. :D Of course nothing triggered that way. I did though when I went jogging at 11:30. Which made Heather angry because I did not show up for our date at 18:00. (Still think she should give me a break because of being gone for three days due to injury.)
for me it triggered when i was jogging trying to peek on Alice in the afternoon be carefull you need a good amount of stats with Mercdes and Miriam to trigger, see YankeeInky´s Guide good luck enjoy !! ;)

Reactions: Henry73au

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
In completing Amy's Quest, is it necessary to begin a new game and view her on the plane again? She was my original girl on the plane to begin with. I haven't used any cheats or mod to raise her stats, all others stat levels have been achieved except I haven't been able to raise the love stat past 75. I've had 8 trophies in a week for her and when I go see Joy there is nothing in the wish list for Amy. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
In completing Amy's Quest, is it necessary to begin a new game and view her on the plane again? She was my original girl on the plane to begin with. I haven't used any cheats or mod to raise her stats, all others stat levels have been achieved except I haven't been able to raise the love stat past 75. I've had 8 trophies in a week for her and when I go see Joy there is nothing in the wish list for Amy. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Which plane girl you have at the start of your game has no effect on anything, apart from it is the one you wanted from your choices.
Amy does not have a wish list event yet... so you will not find one when you visit Joy.
To raise Amy's love you need to Hug/Kiss etc.. and maybe revisit previous scenes/events/appointments, or do new ones with her to help raise her stat values.
Also, check the Quest section on the phone to see what you need to do next for her quest.
:)

sayniiv

Nov 10, 2019
Boring pics, boring waifus, boring texts. Then camera zooming i can't skip it. It's fun only first 1-2 hours.

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
Think I found a bug in v0.3.0.0 Beta. Amy's max love is stuck at 75 (affection is at 100) and can't seem to proceed to next quests (implant, trophies). Have already done all the quests including winning arm wrestling, getting her the ros and orange dress. And have tried to stay in the room all the time for about a whole week with Amy not on reception or room cleaning duty.

Don't know if anyone has any suggestions. BTW, am sure I have not changed max love settings for Amy in the companion mod because that option does not exist in the mod :)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Think I found a bug in v0.3.0.0 Beta. Amy's max love is stuck at 75 (affection is at 100) and can't seem to proceed to next quests (implant, trophies). Have already done all the quests including winning arm wrestling, getting her the ros and orange dress. And have tried to stay in the room all the time for about a whole week with Amy not on reception or room cleaning duty.

Don't know if anyone has any suggestions. BTW, am sure I have not changed max love settings for Amy in the companion mod because that option does not exist in the mod :)
Just tested it...works fine.
Although I had to play poker with Jenn first...my save was before getting the orange dress.
You need to follow the details in the quest if you hover your mouse over the top line, which gives you a hint...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

This Ain't Rounders

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Wow
Reactions: junior366

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
Just tested it...works fine.
Although I had to play poker with Jenn first...my save was before getting the orange dress.
You need to follow the details in the quest if you hover your mouse over the top line, which gives you a hint...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)
THanks. I tried that already. As mentioned in my message "
And have tried to stay in the room all the time for about a whole week with Amy not on reception or room cleaning duty." Also, when I hover over the open tasks and quests, I see the same screenshot as yours except, no orange hint box. There are only the yellow text that says sub-quest fulfilled, but missing the orange text that gives the next hint...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
THanks. I tried that already. As mentioned in my message "
And have tried to stay in the room all the time for about a whole week with Amy not on reception or room cleaning duty." Also, when I hover over the open tasks and quests, I see the same screenshot as yours except, no orange hint box. There are only the yellow text that says sub-quest fulfilled, but missing the orange text that gives the next hint...
Random idea: are you playing the compressed version ? Maybe that's why you don't have the hint box.

Reactions: Henry73au

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
Random idea: are you playing the compressed version ? Maybe that's why you don't have the hint box.
THat's a good suggestion. Thing is, I do have the orange text hint box for some quests but not others. The ones I don't have the orange text hint are Amy (used to have, but now stuck and no hints as described), Sara, Daniela, and the 'find out why on island' quest. I still see the hints for others like unravel mercede's secret, and Joy gives small quests to keep girls happy.

I have a feeling that the underground lab quest conflicted or messed up some parameters for Amy's quest. This is why we see all the ones related to both of these being the only ones affected. Is there a way to reset the quest counters so that the program thinks I have not done the underground lab quest yet?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

Open the console and type this:
player.get_quest_state("Love_affection_max_levels", amy)

If it returns 10 or higher,
type this in the console:
player.set_quest_state("Love_affection_max_levels", amy, 9)

The problem is not caued by the lab events, but by making some of Amy's events and appointments that are part of her quest line repeatable.
Some checks were missing, so the quest_state counter got increased.

Last edited:

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019

The problem is not caued by the lab events, but by making some of Amy's events and appointments that are part of her quest line repeatable.
Some checks were missing, so the quest_state counter got increased.
That worked like a charm! The counter was 18 before changing :)

Should also say, really great game! Great quest lines that are interesting and great renders!

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021

I am running 3.01. Just to see what I would get, I loaded the game (after two weeks off), loaded the last save, typed in that "get" command, and got a "-1" as return value. What does that mean?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I am running 3.01. Just to see what I would get, I loaded the game (after two weeks off), loaded the last save, typed in that "get" command, and got a "-1" as return value. What does that mean?
It means the quest hasn't been started yet.
But you really shouldn't just type in random commands. It's the fastest way to bork your save game and get inconsistencies.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
But you really shouldn't just type in random commands. It's the fastest way to bork your save game and get inconsistencies.
OK. But it wasn't random. It was the command that you suggested in an earlier post.
Thanks. I enjoy the game.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes