Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
How do I ask Mercedes to flex again? There's no dialogue option when we're alone at the pool

This is the part I'm struggling with
I had the same pb, I had to speak again with Miriam to advance the other subquest regarding their relation.
Then the proper dialog was there speaking to Mercedes at the pool and as Puppet Master said you better have a prot shake in your inventory. (I had some all along)

Reactions: loverloverlover

Volund

Apr 20, 2018
Can someone upload a CG archive? Unfortunatly I can't play this awesome game and even use UnRen tool...

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Can someone help me? But first, sorry for my bad english. I have played this game a few years back until mercedes shows up and at that time it was still okay. But a few version after her appearance, suddenly I always have "The application can not start correctly 0xc000007b bla3x" error. I have tried uninstall and reinstall the c++ redist from 2005, 2008, 2010, 2015. Doesn't work. Repair my .net framework (ver. 4.5.2). Doesn't work. Reinstall directx jun_2010 (dxdiag my computer and it is already directx 11). And not just this game but many of the latest renpy games and even rpg mz(or mv I forgot but it is the latest rpgm series) games have the same error. Do I need to install any other software to play this game now? Thank you in advance.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Can someone help me? But first, sorry for my bad english. I have played this game a few years back until mercedes shows up and at that time it was still okay. But a few version after her appearance, suddenly I always have "The application can not start correctly 0xc000007b bla3x" error. I have tried uninstall and reinstall the c++ redist from 2005, 2008, 2010, 2015. Doesn't work. Repair my .net framework (ver. 4.5.2). Doesn't work. Reinstall directx jun_2010 (dxdiag my computer and it is already directx 11). And not just this game but many of the latest renpy games and even rpg mz(or mv I forgot but it is the latest rpgm series) games have the same error. Do I need to install any other software to play this game now? Thank you in advance.
When lots of stuff is failing it is likely not in that stuff, but in the system. Looking at your .net version it seems rather old. Is it W10? Did you do fimrware updates or something like that?

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
When lots of stuff is failing it is likely not in that stuff, but in the system. Looking at your .net version it seems rather old. Is it W10? Did you do fimrware updates or something like that?
I use windows 7 ultimate. Btw I can play many unity games just fine. Only renpy and rpg mz have some problem.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0360.jpg

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 19. of March 2022)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus for the next update in the above image. The third area of the image will be filled later on.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.0.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
An incremental update to 0.3.5.1 will be released soon for Windows, Linux and Mac. Also a full update for Android version 0.3.5.1 will be released soon.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has:
18 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
Minor improvements and changes

• The night bar gets a new background image and Jennifer and Yumiko get a new bartender sprite --> will be part of 0.3.5.1
  • Alice gets new base sprites for her doctor uniform (including emotional states) --> will be part of 0.3.5.1
  • The restaurant are gets some new renders (background and rain) for rainy days --> will be part of 0.3.5.1
  • Delizia gets new high res sprites for all her swimwear actions and base images --> will be part of 0.3.5.1
Bug fixes
  • More small bugs concerning Deliza and the doctor's office have been fixed --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • By the pool, sitting on the sunbed with Ivy in basic swimsuit a black rectangle is fading in and out of screen. --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When visiting Amy or Ivy or Yvette in her room and the girl opens the door, the image sprites are not the correct size (they re too large) --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When going on a date using the button in the calendar app, the phone stays open and blocks the view --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When the phone is open and you talk/compliment a girl, the game crashes --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When talking to Sara during her experiment quest line, a crash can occur (IndexError: list index out of range), can be ignored and continued, so not critical --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When Deliza leaves for her doctor exam, a couple of problems occurred (crash at the doctor's office, duplicate Delizia doctor) --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.5.1 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
--> same as for 0.3.5.1
Estimated release dates:

0.3.5.1 --> latest 20. of March 2022
--> no idea yet

Aug 31, 2021
I'm on Mac.
So I had a bug where there is the scene on the hospital bed or the basement of the lab when you break your ankle while jogging, right after the sport in the basement and it does not want to move forward.
Then I quit and I turn it back on but my computer tells me that I shouldn't turn on HI because there's a bug, I even deleted and redownloaded HI but it's the same thing.
Someone is how to do?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I'm on Mac.
So I had a bug where there is the scene on the hospital bed or the basement of the lab when you break your ankle while jogging, right after the sport in the basement and it does not want to move forward.
Then I quit and I turn it back on but my computer tells me that I shouldn't turn on HI because there's a bug, I even deleted and redownloaded HI but it's the same thing.
Someone is how to do?
Fixed with 3.1.1 as I recall and we are at 3.5 now a days, with 3.5.1 tomorrow.
If it is still bugged likely a broken save game.

Last edited:

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
I'll dump here some bug reports. This is a bit lazy but I some are just written as I remember them and the reports might be incomplete.

Jessica takes her night swim in rain. There are wrong overlays at the end of night swim scene.

(UG lab issues are from the last big update. These might be obsolete.)
When MC is in UG lab when week changes there is no end of week summary pop up and roles and training points are carried on to the next week.

No rain overlay in UG lab. It looks like sunshine in the room.

After Amy's arm wrestling scene when she asks MC to come to green room declining causes her anger to go down not up.

When Yumiko or Jennifer tell MC that the bar is about to close and player has any other girl info pinned in the quick access the bartender's info gets pinned. Also clicking the receptionist pins her info similarly.

When player visits the doctor's office actions are for the girl that the player has previously interacted there are active. Player can do actions with a girl that is not there.
screenshot0001.png

When player gives doctor enhanced sperm samples in exchange for 20 personal favors actual status change is sometimes 21 or 22 favors (depending on the girl I think). Just tried tried to reproduce this and at least Brenda got 21 and Delizia 20. I've noticed that the points get sometimes added for Delizia instead of the girl player is interacting with. I'm not sure about the preconditions here. This might only happen when there are two girls in the office.

The way things work at the moment it feels a bit strange that Delizia coming from back room scene can start when player is trying to leave the doctor's office.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
You can't. It is pure chance for them to happen. That is why they are events, not scenes or appointments.
Are you sure ?
I'm not talking about the regular sextos which I know those are send by pure chance.
The context related are activated in général when you advanced in a quest with the character involved, that's why I'm asking if there is any specific action to do with those 2.

Thx

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
Hi,

Someone know how to unlock the Sextos Event (Context related) from Natasha and Mercedes ?

Thx.
I checked Mercedes' image and as it is context related it should be a good hint and my educated guess would be some scene at the pool and more specifically flexing at the pool scene (protein shake and probably high endurance and low lust is required).

edit clarification : high lust for Mercedes and low lust for MC.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Are you sure ?
I'm not talking about the regular sextos which I know those are send by pure chance.
The context related are activated in général when you advanced in a quest with the character involved, that's why I'm asking if there is any specific action to do with those 2.

Thx
I meant to say it is chance after the context related requirement has been met. You can't say it will happen so and so many hours/days after the requirement is met. There may be some bias to favor them above other sextings as they usually don't take ages to happen. But yours may be the strain of bad luck where it does take a long time.

Reactions: Gallion

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
After updating I've noticed the sauna isn't unlocked and I can't get the bet with faye to trigger when having her do pull-ups in the gym in her skimpy bikini. Anyone got any ideas? I set it up as a date twice at the latest time so we'd be alone.

Reactions: Strike-10

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
i would like to make a complaint

ivy is too hot now and i have died as a result

i am posting this from beyond the grave

darkhound you have become too powerful thank you for your excellent work, which, to reiterate, has caused me to perish
wait until you played through the new Sara content, you'll die again and become super dead.
gj darkhound, wp

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes