Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Screenshot_20220806-201631_Holiday Island.jpg
So I'm playing on Android and I somehow turned on this thing in the top left corner that says self voicing I have no clue what I did but I can't seem to get rid of it can anyone help with this?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 1969544
So I'm playing on Android and I somehow turned on this thing in the top left corner that says self voicing I have no clue what I did but I can't seem to get rid of it can anyone help with this?
The first question has to be the most obvious one, have you tried pressing V? Now how to bring up commands or a keyboard on an Android device is unknown to me. Maybe Google can help.

Reactions: Ryno890

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
The first question has to be the most obvious one, have you tried pressing V? Now how to bring up commands or a keyboard on an Android device is unknown to me. Maybe Google can help.
Yeah that was my first thought and since I was playing hotshots I thought I must've pressed v during hangman or something but no luck repeating it but yeah I might just Google it now and see if anything useful pops up

Reactions: junior366

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Ah release 3.6,

The forum will filled with,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bantry will be a model of restraint,
Whiners will get the help needed,
Darkhound1 will take a vacation,
Me?
I'm guessing that the update is very near when you post this :giggle:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Lacey gets new poker play renders (0.3.6 preview)

Hello everyone,

with the addition of her new poker renders, almost all of Lacey's in game images have been replaced.
The remaining images will be replaced with the next major update after 0.3.6.

Enjoy the preview.
Darkhound

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
anyone knows what happen here?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions.rpy", line 3639, in <module>
File "game/characters.rpy", line 7750, in check_send_queued_sexting
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1478, in script call
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 3639, in script
埜�8Ǥ�M_a,������a�;����
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1478, in script call
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 3639, in script
埜�8Ǥ�M_a,������a�;����
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/functions.rpy", line 3639, in <module>
File "game/characters.rpy", line 7750, in check_send_queued_sexting
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.5.1
Sun Aug 7 20:02:25 2022

seems it become error yumiko send sexting about pictures she meet with joy. darkhound1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0360.jpg

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 8th of August 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.0.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
An incremental update to 0.3.5.1 will be released soon for Windows, Linux and Mac. Also a full update for Android version 0.3.5.1 will be released soon.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has:
710 additional renders, videos or sound files
258 updated renders

New features and content
  • Amy gets a scene where she helps the MC to change the weights before he spots Lacey for her bench presses --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey's poker play images have been remade to match her new appearance --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a remade pecs training scene --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a scene at the gym shower with two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a remade weight lifting scene at the gym --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a quest line about her background --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a workout yoga scene with two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey's night bar drink scene is remade --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey's regular arrival scene has been extended and has three achievements now --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey's pole dance scene has been extended and split into two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a plane girl arrival scene --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a new plane girl scene --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara takes our hero back to the surface after his chat with Mia --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats some more with Mia after Sara has taken the blood sample --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC down at the underground lab --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Jessica gets a lapdance poker reward add-on with a happy ending and a new sexting --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Jessica's poker play scene is remade --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy visits the MC in his room after the breast bump event and she poses for him --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy gets an improved breast bump event with new renders and four achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a remade pull-ups scene and a short quest for strength training --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey will be replaced by a new and very much improved version. All her character sprites are remade and she gets some new outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Deliza gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence. --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • The beach background images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 and webp format --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy gets emotions for her swimwear sprites --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets emotions for her swimwear sprites --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Seven new images have been added to Yumiko's "Guess Who" game --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The manage dream images screen has been adjusted to look like the Easter Egg screen --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Bug fixes
  • Several missing tooltips were fixed on different screens --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
  • Alice breast type still showed unknown after a walk on the beach with her --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.6.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

Dont Forget.gif

NO IDEA’ is the default work in progress status. It does not change until shortly right before a release, usually 2-4 days before. Tracking of actual progress is therefore done watching the ‘Development News’. When 'No Idea’ changes, the game is ready and enters beta testing. After beta testing is complete an actual release date will be provided.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I'm guessing that the update is very near when you post this :giggle:
Not quite, was just an idea for a fun post with a couple of twists and turns in it :)
(The Crowbar, Hope, Team Choco etc).

But that said, the release itself is actually getting closer (it has no more open tasks left).

So it will move to beta testing at some point soon.
A release date will vary depending on the results.

Anywhere from some days to some weeks.
Edit : As I can see now Bantry has also written while I was typing

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Hello everyone,

with the addition of her new poker renders, almost all of Lacey's in game images have been replaced.

Enjoy the preview.
Darkhound
Poker.png

"Whaat?!? Don't look at me like that! All I'm saying is that's one booty I can't wait to sniff. Shut up and deal, as we'll need all the practice we can get, if we expect to beat Lacey.

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019

Hello everyone,

Enjoy the preview.
Darkhound
Lacey looks so angelic in these pics. I'm almost ashamed to undress her - I did say "almost" :sneaky:

Oct 26, 2017
  • Amy gets a scene where she helps the MC to change the weights before he spots Lacey for her benh presses --> will be part of 0.3.6.0

• The beach background images have been ugraded to 2560x1440 and webp format --> will be part of 0.3.6.0

Update 8/8/22
0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

Rest of it
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-5-1-darkhound1.3782/post-8713778

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Alrighty then!!! You heard it from THE MAN! I was just going by what the Companion Guide said, so SOMEBODY will need to update her age there!
No worries, you had no way of knowing, nor had anyone else (outside of Darkhound1 and myself).
Decided before her launch (May 2022).

Remakes, being massive upgrades and large undertakings, have the option to improve and change beyond their looks (within reason of course).

Edit. How I know is explained here, (patreon required). Who the final version of her is and what she does in the game is up to Darkhound1, nothing changed there.

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
No worries, you had no way of knowing, nor had anyone else (outside of Darkhound1 and myself).
Decided before her launch (May 2022).

Remakes, being massive upgrades and large undertakings, have the option to improve and change beyond their looks (within reason of course).

Edit. How I know is explained here, (patreon required). Who the final version of her is and what she does in the game is up to Darkhound1, nothing changed there.
So this game has been around for 5 years, and Lacey gets younger. In the meantime I'm getting older and in dire need of more power bars & blue pills - a sad sad world indeed

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes