Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i for sure dont try to take away from the in depth knowledge that fan offers... in my career field mutual respect, compassion and positive reinforcement are key, and kind of ingrained(my wife is a teacher, and i am a crisis counselor at a rehab facility). the personal commentary, all through that guide just rubs me the wrong way... in a way it does a disservice to the creator of the game itself if the attitude drives folks away from the game, you know?
You're not wrong, there is even a guy that mentioned it in his review but he was thinking it was from the dev himself. See how some people can be incompetent are reading ? It's no joke, I don't know how many games you follow here but I've read questions you would not believe were asked. So, yes, the tone of the guide is a bit sarcastic, borderline acide sometimes but at least it exists and provides answers and if it doesn't, the Big Boobs Brigade will be happy to help if the question isn't : gimme save

Edit: cheat, like greed, is good (Gordon Gekko).

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "BDMick, post: 5541468, członek: 306781"]
View attachment 1139005

To naprawdę sprawia, że zastanawiasz się (raz za razem), czy ludzie faktycznie zadają sobie trud przeczytania jednej lub dwóch stron wstecz ...
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
??
Your reply was not translated in English.
A full save will all sex scenes will be of no use because if you want to do a sex again you will have to do it in game and not by replaying the scene in the gallery (phone). Only very few scenes can re replayed in the gallery.
Luckily, you can always cheat.

Reactions: Dominik

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "BDMick, post: 5541468, członek: 306781"]
View attachment 1139005

To naprawdę sprawia, że zastanawiasz się (raz za razem), czy ludzie faktycznie zadają sobie trud przeczytania jednej lub dwóch stron wstecz ...
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
??
i guess you missed the part of this being an all english website? damned dude, at least read the main rules before using a site...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a cheat for the hourcounter without an orgasm, so I can can go see the doctor for the sperm congestion achievements?
I don't want to waste all those days hiding in my room.
And that isn't even a safe place without girls harrassing me into some kind of release.

I think those are the hardest achievements. Avoiding sex is the hardest in this game.
Not that I know of, but there is a "cheat" that can allow you to trigger those scenes as seen in your phone. That gives you just the images, without text that goes along with it. I can't remember how it goes exactly and be careful since entering the code incorectly can mess up your game, but I did posted both of them (since there are two "scenes") it awhile ago in this thread.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I have difficulties to unlock a Ivy scene on the gym, helping her with weight lifting... the tip is to talk with her about the breasts, something like that. I did finish Eva´s quest, I talked with Joy about this, but I can´t unlock this one. I don´t know what I have to do.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have difficulties to unlock a Ivy scene on the gym, helping her with weight lifting... the tip is to talk with her about the breasts, something like that. I did finish Eva´s quest, I talked with Joy about this, but I can´t unlock this one. I don´t know what I have to do.
Have you heard Jennifer's transformation story? Is Ivy alone in the gym wearing her skimpy bikini? Page 105 of the Guide has more details.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
SiJa thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions, and guide me in the right direction! even though i dont really do the giant boobs thing, the art is very well done, and the creator should be given some serious credit in that he can perk the interest of one who would normally not even give this a second look!
Thank you very much. Since it was really a pleasure to read your comment, I will try to give you some information about the girls, especially the ones that do not have extremely big breasts.
  • First one that comes to mind is Lacey, since she's the girl with the smallest breasts of all the island girls (not counting Sara, the lab asistant who will be introduced with 0.3.0). Lacey doesn#t have a lot of content compared to the other girls.
  • Then we have Delizia and Brenda who are also still moderate in breast size. Brenda has dark skin and Delizia is probably the oldest looking girl of all teh island girls. Although they don#t have as much content as the very popular girls, they already have a lot of scenes and also a sex scene.
  • Next one in line is Jennifer. Already bigger than Delizia and Brenda, she's one of the special girls and the one with the most content (inlcuding a sex scene). Athletic looking but not overly muscular, she's one of the girls who is liked by big breast lovers and most others as well.
  • Then we have Joy who's the "mother" of the island. Well not really, but she's the boss behid the scenes. Bigger than Jennifer, but not yet super sized. In any case, you cannot "avoid" her, since she's fundamental to the game progress.
  • Then another special, an Asian girl named Yumiko. She works at the night bar and the beach bar and is the special girl who organizes the fun events at teh night bar. She's big, but not overly huge and in general has a wider body.
  • Then we have Renée and Amy. Both are athletic types. Amy is the girl with a complete affection and love quest line. Her breast size is already quite big, but still kind of "tolerable" for most. She's not your typical sweet next door kind of girl, but she has a lot of content (and I really like her - definitely in my top 3). Renée issomewhere between Brenda and Amy in breast size. She has an okay amount of content and is the "massage trainer" as well.
  • Not sticking to the size order for the last one, I still have to mention Yvette. She's a super sweet girl, sometimes a little shy and the sweatheart of all the island girls. She has huge breasts, but also wide hips and thighs to balance it. Even if you're not really into her right from the start, you shouldn't miss having her on the island. She's the undisputed number one girl in the rankings on patreon (and also among my personal top 3).
  • You probably won't really like any of the other girls. You could give Alice a second look, she's the "smallest" of the rest and although really big, she still has a kind of "balanced" look.
  • Stay away from Faye with her super sized M cups and also from Eva who is a typical tits on a stick girl. Same goes for Natasha who's mainly just big and much else. Then there are Heather, Desire and Jessica. All pretty big and all of them are among the top content girls.
  • Last regular girls to mention are Aly and Ivy. Both have a kind of special role. Aly is a girl with a little more flesh on her in general, making her breast size a little more believable. Still no one would call her thick (well, maybe Eva :) ). Ivy is the super strong muscle amazon and you probably don't like her at all. She has her moments and brings some funny situations to the island. I don't think anyone would really call her a beauty though.
  • Then we have two special girls, the M&M "twins" (well, they are not twins, but like like it). Their names are Miriam and Mercedes. They are resoponsible for island security and also patrol the beach and pool area to keep it safe. Both are really big and strong. Probably not really your thing.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you very much. Since it was really a pleasure to read your comment, I will try to give you some information about the girls, especially the ones that do not have extremely big breasts.
  • First one that comes to mind is Lacey, since she's the girl with the smallest breasts of all the island girls (not counting Sara, the lab asistant who will be introduced with 0.3.0). Lacey doesn#t have a lot of content compared to the other girls.
  • Then we have Delizia and Brenda who are also still moderate in breast size. Brenda has dark skin and Delizia is probably the oldest looking girl of all teh island girls. Although they don#t have as much content as the very popular girls, they already have a lot of scenes and also a sex scene.
  • Next one in line is Jennifer. Already bigger than Delizia and Brenda, she's one of the special girls and the one with the most content (inlcuding a sex scene). Athletic looking but not overly muscular, she's one of the girls who is liked by big breast lovers and most others as well.
  • Then we have Joy who's the "mother" of the island. Well not really, but she's the boss behid the scenes. Bigger than Jennifer, but not yet super sized. In any case, you cannot "avoid" her, since she's fundamental to the game progress.
  • Then another special, an Asian girl named Yumiko. She works at the night bar and the beach bar and is the special girl who organizes the fun events at teh night bar. She's big, but not overly huge and in general has a wider body.
  • Then we have Renée and Amy. Both are athletic types. Amy is the girl with a complete affection and love quest line. Her breast size is already quite big, but still kind of "tolerable" for most. She's not your typical sweet next door kind of girl, but she has a lot of content (and I really like her - definitely in my top 3). Renée issomewhere between Brenda and Amy in breast size. She has an okay amount of content and is the "massage trainer" as well.
  • Not sticking to the size order for the last one, I still have to mention Yvette. She's a super sweet girl, sometimes a little shy and the sweatheart of all the island girls. She has huge breasts, but also wide hips and thighs to balance it. Even if you're not really into her right from the start, you shouldn't miss having her on the island. She's the undisputed number one girl in the rankings on patreon (and also among my personal top 3).
  • You probably won't really like any of the other girls. You could give Alice a second look, she's the "smallest" of the rest and although really big, she still has a kind of "balanced" look.
  • Stay away from Faye with her super sized M cups and also from Eva who is a typical tits on a stick girl. Same goes for Natasha who's mainly just big and much else. Then there are Heather, Desire and Jessica. All pretty big and all of them are among the top content girls.
  • Last regular girls to mention are Aly and Ivy. Both have a kind of special role. Aly is a girl with a little more flesh on her in general, making her breast size a little more believable. Still no one would call her thick (well, maybe Eva :) ). Ivy is the super strong muscle amazon and you probably don't like her at all. She has her moments and brings some funny situations to the island. I don't think anyone would really call her a beauty though.
  • Then we have two special girls, the M&M "twins" (well, they are not twins, but like like it). Their names are Miriam and Mercedes. They are resoponsible for island security and also patrol the beach and pool area to keep it safe. Both are really big and strong. Probably not really your thing.
LOL. Tits on a stick girl. I love it!!

Reactions: rooney10

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
The animations are so well done that I didn't even realized that.
But that means a character in a pose needs a different image for the same pose every time wears a different cloth, seems a lot of work.
In some cases you can use small transparent images or short videos, but yes, is a lot of work either way, i am really grateful for the work of the developers both from DLsite and F95

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes