Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS - SEPTEMBER 2022

1. This first one would have fit with the ARMs which can be found on page 1402 over here in case you feel inclined to read again. I have since had plenty of time to reflect on the issue.

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THOSE PRE-POURED GLASSED OF WINE AT THE TABLE?

• How long have those glasses been sitting out there in the hot sun? Is this even sanitary?
  • Why bother putting glasses down in seats that never seem to be used like those facing the ocean? One might be where MC seats. But he certainly doesn't take up both seats.
  • Is red wine appropriate for every meal? Is it sweet Moscato or dry Merlot? Maybe white wine would go better with my chosen dish.
  • Is wine even always appropriate in general? What drunkards drink wine at breakfast time? Perhaps cups of coffee should be on display then. Or if it must be alcoholic, then let's see champagne or mimosas like one might get at a Sunday brunch.
  • There are other times diners want other beverages. Can Yvette get a Melon Cooler here? How about a simple glass of water? I guess cans of pop are out of the equation if Yumiko is not around to open the can for you.
  • Most of all, Gelezis Beer would be the beverage for choice for many meals. Suppose it's lunch time and I am just grabbing a burger, brat or a slice of pizza. All of those go great with a nice tall glass of Gelezis.

Speaking of pizza, I must remind Amy of the last point next time she invites me to dinner. I may make it a condition of attendance. I want Gelazis Beer with my pizza! It may anger her. It may result in a self-imposed cock block. But it is worth the sacrifice for the greater good.

2. MRI SCHEDULING

Why would Sara bring me down for an MRI at the same time Mia is using it? If the machine was going to be in use at that time, would it not make more sense to arrange to pick MC up an hour or two later? Both MRI's appear to be routine check ups. Nothing urgent.

Of course, we all like it within the context of the game as we get to meet a new girl. But if this happened in real life at my local hospital, I would be none too happy. Maybe Sara and Dr. Rosario secretly wanted MC to meet Mia and arranged things this way on purpose for some unknown reason.

3. LACEY AT THE GYM

For the new events with Lacey, she wants to change into a workout from her swimsuit. But if she felt that way, what the heck is she doing in the gym in the first place? What was she doing in there before you asked to watch her exercise? Would she not be wearing her workout outfit already?

Lacey was not like this before. Is this some new compulsion she has developed since we last saw her? Is this evidence that the girls just hang out unless you ask them to do something?

4. TASTING SPECIAL WHISKEY WITH JENNIFER

I noticed that when meeting Jennifer at night to share whiskey, she puts out two glasses. For some odd reason, my glass is the one closest to her and her glass is closer to me. Isn't that strange? Should I be suspicious? What color pill is she sneaking in there? Or is there some sort of whiskey pouring etiquette I need to learn?

If Jennifer ever runs out of that whiskey, I hope we can meet to sample some craft beers from Gelezis and that other one whose name escapes me.

I think #4 is rather lame. But I wanted to pad this out to make it worthwhile. I still have lots of updates to experience. Who knows what new musings I might discover?

Till then, feel free to discuss. Do you have any theories? Can you debunk the stupid ones? Any musings of your own?

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
It is always tricky with sandboxes, they tend to swallow content and hide it away until found.

This is particularly so when there are many entities to spread it over (here that would be girls, the cummulative impact is the same, but it dilutes the individual impact)

That aside, since v2.0 (nov 2019) this was added or changed
  • 4.846 new renders and videos
    • about ~45% of the game's effective content (filtering out the basic character and other simple render type)
  • 729 updated scenes/event renders
    • These usually also change the scene, writing or outfits in some way
  • Some thousands of updated renders
    • Same renders but higher resolutions and/or newer lossless formats)
To which comes new girls, updates of most older girls and remakes (Ivy/Lacey)
Obviously thats a mountain of stuff, keeping a decent pace with most other usual "here is a ton of renders" suspects.

So this is a fun example of perceptions, and how Sandbox and other styles affect said perceptions.

A Sandbox will work on the cummulative impact over entities and time (due to mechanics and spread out nature) where a more VN or mix style game will in your face dump it on the front porch (simpler structure that leads to easy consumption or actually on rails through it).

(calculations took 3 mins, Darkhound posts the numbers in the development news and they are all filtered for easy search, besides I was curious about the difference anyho)
Clearly my friend DuckSwim is far more gifted at defining "AN OVERWHELMING FUCKTON OF CONTENT" than I. :D And be not discouraged greeneyed. Most of us are just giving you the business w/no harm meant. As forum/thread/groups go, this game and this community are definitely worth following imo.

Reactions: DuckSwim and Bantry

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hey one Question, why i cant give a Gift to Mercedes Sister by the Lifetower behind the Beach, i buyed her Parfum, but there is no Option in Dialogue to give it to her?
Is there no Way to come her closer?
Tysm

I found a Bug in the Game, when you go down to the Nurse, Delizia appears Two Times, means she stands doubled in front of me!

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I found a Bug in the Game, when you go down to the Nurse, Delizia appears Two Times, means she stands doubled in front of me!
It's not a bug just it's a special request from Bantry and me we could't agree who gets atention from Delizia :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
on a serious note, yes it is, has been reported and will be fixed (sad because one day I had Delizia, Desire,:devilish::p and the other Alice,Faye :p:p

merienda

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone seeing the old renders/version of Lacey when doing pool activities with her? Her sprite is the updated one, but once you do pool activities with her, the renders shown are using the previous version. I assumed that previous renders will change to reflect the new version. Admittedly, the patch notes did not mention anything about remaking Lacey's pool scenes. But it also did not mention anything about beach scenes either yet does have the updated Lacey. Just want to ask cuz it did bother me quite a bit than I like to admit.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yep, just wondering if it's possible to add a line for "Wet T-shirt contest wins" and "Butt contest wins" - like I said, a completely useless request!

Edit: Oh, and somewhere that shows how many times you have jerked off to each girl..........(you can only see the 1st/2nd/3rd on the trophy page)
That would be cool if it was integrated like that.
As for the male masturbation thing, not fond of it.
Seems many Dev's really like watching males masturbate as well as more Cock vs Pussy.

Not something i'm keen on in any sense and no desire to see.
Does nothing for me, personally.
Whatever floats their boat, so be it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone seeing the old renders/version of Lacey when doing pool activities with her? Her sprite is the updated one, but once you do pool activities with her, the renders shown are using the previous version. I assumed that previous renders will change to reflect the new version. Admittedly, the patch notes did not mention anything about remaking Lacey's pool scenes. But it also did not mention anything about beach scenes either yet does have the updated Lacey. Just want to ask cuz it did bother me quite a bit than I like to admit.
Much like Ivy's older scenes showed her previous look in them, the same goes for Lacey. Take your pick, 'Patience Grasshopper', Rome Wasn't Built in a Day', etc. etc. At some point in a future update darkhound1 may redo/update the scenes. Bottom line it is up to him.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have issue with saves all my saves just gone can somebody share his save or say how to retirn them back

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS - SEPTEMBER 2022

1. This first one would have fit with the ARMs which can be found on page 1402 over here in case you feel inclined to read again. I have since had plenty of time to reflect on the issue.

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THOSE PRE-POURED GLASSED OF WINE AT THE TABLE?

• How long have those glasses been sitting out there in the hot sun? Is this even sanitary?
  • Why bother putting glasses down in seats that never seem to be used like those facing the ocean? One might be where MC seats. But he certainly doesn't take up both seats.
  • Is red wine appropriate for every meal? Is it sweet Moscato or dry Merlot? Maybe white wine would go better with my chosen dish.
  • Is wine even always appropriate in general? What drunkards drink wine at breakfast time? Perhaps cups of coffee should be on display then. Or if it must be alcoholic, then let's see champagne or mimosas like one might get at a Sunday brunch.
  • There are other times diners want other beverages. Can Yvette get a Melon Cooler here? How about a simple glass of water? I guess cans of pop are out of the equation if Yumiko is not around to open the can for you.
  • Most of all, Gelezis Beer would be the beverage for choice for many meals. Suppose it's lunch time and I am just grabbing a burger, brat or a slice of pizza. All of those go great with a nice tall glass of Gelezis.

Speaking of pizza, I must remind Amy of the last point next time she invites me to dinner. I may make it a condition of attendance. I want Gelazis Beer with my pizza! It may anger her. It may result in a self-imposed cock block. But it is worth the sacrifice for the greater good.

2. MRI SCHEDULING

Why would Sara bring me down for an MRI at the same time Mia is using it? If the machine was going to be in use at that time, would it not make more sense to arrange to pick MC up an hour or two later? Both MRI's appear to be routine check ups. Nothing urgent.

Of course, we all like it within the context of the game as we get to meet a new girl. But if this happened in real life at my local hospital, I would be none too happy. Maybe Sara and Dr. Rosario secretly wanted MC to meet Mia and arranged things this way on purpose for some unknown reason.

3. LACEY AT THE GYM

For the new events with Lacey, she wants to change into a workout from her swimsuit. But if she felt that way, what the heck is she doing in the gym in the first place? What was she doing in there before you asked to watch her exercise? Would she not be wearing her workout outfit already?

Lacey was not like this before. Is this some new compulsion she has developed since we last saw her? Is this evidence that the girls just hang out unless you ask them to do something?

4. TASTING SPECIAL WHISKEY WITH JENNIFER

I noticed that when meeting Jennifer at night to share whiskey, she puts out two glasses. For some odd reason, my glass is the one closest to her and her glass is closer to me. Isn't that strange? Should I be suspicious? What color pill is she sneaking in there? Or is there some sort of whiskey pouring etiquette I need to learn?

If Jennifer ever runs out of that whiskey, I hope we can meet to sample some craft beers from Gelezis and that other one whose name escapes me.

I think #4 is rather lame. But I wanted to pad this out to make it worthwhile. I still have lots of updates to experience. Who knows what new musings I might discover?

Till then, feel free to discuss. Do you have any theories? Can you debunk the stupid ones? Any musings of your own?
While others may not find things very a'musing as some of us would.
Perhaps all the wine is for us Whiners, with some extra cheese on the side.
What do You think the outcome would be 'if' MC ran off with lets say, Jennifer and got married?

Could it result in the Honeymoon is over downs(play attachment)?

merienda

Jan 9, 2019
Much like Ivy's older scenes showed her previous look in them, the same goes for Lacey. Take your pick, 'Patience Grasshopper', Rome Wasn't Built in a Day', etc. etc. At some point in a future update darkhound1 may redo/update the scenes. Bottom line it is up to him.
Ah gotcha. I would gladly wait but I was curious as to whether it was an odd occurrence or not. So thank you for clearing that up!

Reactions: xapican

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ah gotcha. I would gladly wait but I was curious as to whether it was an odd occurrence or not. So thank you for clearing that up!
Just a bit of supplementary info (for those interested)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes