Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
BDMick this year i guess, because it is like Ripe said it feels like much more
No, I think that is total... if you look at that graph, it starts with about 260 asks on 15th May 2021. Which would make it about 100 asks for save in last year and a half which is far, far less then I expected.

Reactions: xapican

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for reply and the repeated link to the Companion Guide. Also thanks to Jimwalrus

I read some of the guide now. Regarding the five difficulties I had, I found that problem 1) and 3) were fully explained. 4) was not described. Advise to 2) and 5) were given but not in full detail.

In general I find, that a lot of the advise in the guide is already present in the game. Some of the fun of plaining the game is also to explore and find out by yourselves. This issue is a bit like in real world. But I think you may need the guide as a reference when you find some problems in the game to be too difficult.

I have of cause not read all 1555 pages of the thread here :). But I have tried to use the search functions on this forum to find other users here that asked the same question or seemed to have similar problems.

I like to bring up another issue regarding the max number of girls on Island. When I replay Joys advise in game from day 10 she says, that the max number of girls is 10. However the guide and this thread states a max of 9 girls. I believed, that Joy was right until recently, when I tried to send Delizia home, but could not invite a new girl. So perhaps Delizia do not count, and it is best to have her work on the Island - no need to send her home. So if Delizia do not count, the right max number of girls is 9.

I am not sure, that a guide for this is right or wrong. Finding this out by yourselves may be the fun of it. People do also disagree in real world...
Please have patience with the guide.
It may not seem fully accurate or up to par in some cases.
However, it's something we can have here and now and....

can be helpful on several levels.

Please consider it as the title, a work in progress.
Wish You the very best in ALL things, for Always~

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Maybe because from the beginning who asked that question got under heavy fire..... :ROFLMAO:
There's some here that do not fare well with things being accurately pointed out.
You know this to be true, even on other threads not unlike the two in Your sigs! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Wish there was Futa content in the game, like a cock size competition with the MC. Taking the blue pill to grow bigger
Man, there are way more Futa/Trans/Incest games on this site than games without, so it shouldn't hard to find someone matching your interests. Also only a few posts before, this has been discussed, feel free to read previous posts to get informed.

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Man, there are way more Futa/Trans/Incest games on this site than games without, so it shouldn't hard to find someone matching your interests. Also only a few posts before, this has been discussed, feel free to read previous posts to get informed.
there isnt anywhere near as many decent futa games on here at all.

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
This is not one and will never be one.
So you are in the wrong thread if that is what you want to post or wish about.
Yup, to each their own and not to kink-shame, but I do get tired of the (in my eyes) far too common decision that if a lady has some muscle, she's also got to have a dong. As a fan of ladies on the fitter side of the scale, it's nice to play a game where I'm not constantly on edge worrying that the hottie with the abs will reveal an extra appendage when she finally gets naked.

[edit: spotted a couple of spelling errors and I couldn't let them go...]

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Maybe you also start counting update news requests, would be an interesting race between them and save requests.
OK, I did :)

What I did not count: a simple statement like "Can't wait for the next update!". Neither did I consider all the questions about Android releases which always follow a HI release.

Then the answer is quite surprising: about 64 questions when the next update is due in the whole thread.

This is a rough answer that is based on all posts containing either "update" or "version" and which were not too long (200 characters max, excluding quotes). So I may be off. But I do not think by much.

I'm sure the save request outnumber the update request about 5 to 1!!!
It seems it is exactly the other way round. Save file requests outnumber update requests about 6 to 1.

The largest number of such release date questions were posted before the 0.3.0.0 release due to the long wait (on 26 May 2021 after 7.5 months). In the three months before the release date, there were 13 as far as I can tell.
Generally, after a release there are weeks - even months - without any such questions.

And since the last release I was only able to find two. On 9 and 29 December.

1672362486477.png

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
While MC try's using The Farce on Amy.. to make a getta'way using a hot fishing spot on the beach for exit-stage-left.
Little does he know, her visiting cousin is there to Question his Loyalty to The Order..of, things..

StarWarsSmexy.jpg

Thinking to outwit the Farce Wielding Herowen'..
Recalls how going fishing worked out Last Time he tried it on Amy :unsure:

reason not to go fishing.jpg

Decided to head to the beach.. yet... Amy's cousin had already outflanked MC :oops:

StarWarsSmexy1.jpg

and We All Know How MC reacted then... :whistle:

omfg0hr3.gif

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

We all need a day off

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Please have patience with the guide.
It may not seem fully accurate or up to par in some cases.
However, it's something we can have here and now and....

can be helpful on several levels.

Please consider it as the title, a work in progress.
Wish You the very best in ALL things, for Always~
I agree, and I do not hope than my comment before is perceived as negative. I think the guide is very well made.

I have had another issue, that I like to comment:

There is a quest for MC to help Jennifer help photographer friend, Nathan with a photo shoot. I searched the guide and this thread for "Nathan" to find information. But I have had less luck with it until now. This is what I found:

Precondition: You need to have finished a photo shoot of Jennifer, Eva, and Brenda. Perhaps some level of affection is needed too.

Trigger: Approach Jennifer at night bar. Conversation about this quest will start based on luck.

The conversation can start in two ways:
1) Jennifer: "What can I get you?"
2) MC: "Hey Jennifer! How are you doing?"

1) Will be as normal 2) will lead to the conversation about Nathan and the quest.

From a save of game I repeated this 20 times.14 times I got 1) and 6 times I got 2).

Some here suggested, that Jennifer needs to be alone for 2) to happen. But I have had her talk about Nathan with 7 other girls in bar.

One here suggested, that you needed to photoshoot Brenda two times. I only did one photoshoot of Brenda.

And now a third issue. I still got problems with the red lingerie for Alice. Is it a 6th quest from Joy via the girls wishes box?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
masseuse, about 3 ) Alice I run about 7-9 times to Joy till she said there is a wishbox quest, from Alice (the other times she said no nothing new, since I only can write and I'am at warpath with reading.... :ROFLMAO: ) after that you have to talk to alice in the Nightbar, and then to Jennifer.
with Nathan quest, was something strange I tried a few times making progress with the other girls, or redoing some stuff suddently it triggerd,

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes