dexes87623

Jun 22, 2020
A couple of bugs I found that I didn't saw in the bug report on patreon:

If I try to hug or kiss the bartender (Jennifer or Yumiko) and the affection check fail the game crash with an error, here it is the traceback.

Plus if I play in the pool with Lacey and I select the the third option (stare...) then you admit it (while she have max stats) I get a scale of greys image, there may be more combination of working not working interaction with the scene of Lacey in the pool I didn't checked (max/min stats, different path chosen etc).

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
I was wondering, are there any benefits of when it's raining, or is it just an impediment?
Any good tips of what to do when raining?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I was wondering, are there any benefits of when it's raining, or is it just an impediment?
Any good tips of what to do when raining?
No real benefit, other than everyone is inside and therefore you should find more girls available in the gym or their room if you want to visit and schedule to meet with them later at a specific location. You might also consider just spending time in your room and advancing the time by half hour increments until it stops raining. Who knows, a girl might just visit you.

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Had the same problem until completed Faye’s two achievements in her skimply outfit, the one with pasties, where she talks about her mom. Did that and it sailed smoothly.
I completed that as well. For Faye & Natasha, all achievements are complete except the achievements involving both of them in the nightbar where both join in.

Reactions: peter90gamer

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
No real benefit, other than everyone is inside and therefore you should find more girls available in the gym or their room if you want to visit and schedule to meet with them later at a specific location. You might also consider just spending time in your room and advancing the time by half hour increments until it stops raining. Who knows, a girl might just visit you.

That´s good tips!
I think I have both visits to do, and I might also have a few maids that haven't visited me before. I´ll try it. Thanks!

halil123

May 23, 2017
It's crazy that this game is still around. I remember playing it in 2018 and there was a shit ton of content.

Is it close to a final version? Are there even plans for a final version?

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah, game won't start for me and my folder mapping seems different from that in bugfix (tried looking for files with search, deleted, and still won't start). Any ideas?

matt0202

May 6, 2019
Hello, it will be planned to add girls for the event plane ? (because currently there are a total of five girls that can be your ‘Plane Girl’.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 2361726
Apologies if someone posted this before, but I think Ivy's eyes might need a fix here...
Yeah, the eyes on a good few of them need attention(over sized pupils make me want to draw Antennas on them).
Happy with how well several newer renders are looking with Faye, Jen and a few others chins.
They're looking much better and more natural, chins tooo pointy have always irked me.

Loving the newer art done on them.
Faye's mom is my new favorite, she's gorgeous!!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 2361726
Apologies if someone posted this before, but I think Ivy's eyes might need a fix here...
Usually not worth it to do minor fixes but that one is a bit disturbing.
(darkhound1)

It's crazy that this game is still around. I remember playing it in 2018 and there was a shit ton of content.
Unknown and No.

Though the planned 2023 content point towards what could be called Part 2 (within the same game)

Hello, it will be planned to add girls for the event plane ? (because currently there are a total of five girls that can be your ‘Plane Girl’.
No plans, it is not the intention for all girls to be 'plane girls'.

Last edited:

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I completed that as well. For Faye & Natasha, all achievements are complete except the achievements involving both of them in the nightbar where both join in.
Seems to me it only triggers by some chance. I had all prerequisites checked as well and it didn't trigger for me at first, after reloading it did though.
If it doesn't work for you just by reloading, you'll have to open and close your phone and/or watch some apps there like quest list or whatever, as that will change something involved in rolling random chances or whatever. Also, as mentioned in the hints for the scene, you'll have to let Faye retell you her breast development story, it won't work if you choose to ask her a general question instead or whatever that second option was.

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
You have both of them present in there and asked Faye both her dialogue options? There is one which triggers the Natasha route.

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
I think I have completed all the achievements available in 0.3.7.0 but the following images are not unlocked in the mobile’s achievements images.
1) Alice’s 2/8 and Sara’s 1/6 context related sexting images.
2) Jennifer’s 1/10 and Sara’s 1/13 groping action images.
3) 1 Easter egg image each for Amy, Desire, Ivy and Yvette.
4) Mission to find Sara’s breast size.

Are these all yet to come and will be completed in the later versions or am I unable to find them?

Of these issues, Alice’s sexting, Easter egg achievements (except Ivy’s receptionist one) and Sara Bust size have been unsolved by me since 0.3.6.1.
0.3.7.0 did bring Jennifer 3 groping actions from the dining white outfit which were unavailable in 3.6.1, so only 6/9 actions were available.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

DuckSwim gave a good, concise answer; I would only add that this topic came up a few pages back (about a week ago or so), and the general consensus was/is that as long as DarkHound1 remains interested in continuing to develop this game, and new content and information relative to the story arc continues to be released periodically, the majority of us are just fine with no conclusion to the game in sight, since "Final" = no new content. And, since this is a sandbox game that has become something of a (Holiday) "Islandverse", many if not most of us are more than happy to check in to the "Hotel Holiday Island" and not check out (any time we like, or otherwise), nor ever leave...
(apologies to Don Henley, Joe Walsh, & Glenn Frey...)

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes