Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, but I already tried that and it didn't work. The truth is that I had already played the game on the mac a while ago and one day it just stopped running
You need to go to the ~/Library/, RenPy folder and delete the Save regarding this game (worked for me)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
DuckSwim gave a good, concise answer; I would only add that this topic came up a few pages back (about a week ago or so), and the general consensus was/is that as long as DarkHound1 remains interested in continuing to develop this game, and new content and information relative to the story arc continues to be released periodically, the majority of us are just fine with no conclusion to the game in sight, since "Final" = no new content. And, since this is a sandbox game that has become something of a (Holiday) "Islandverse", many if not most of us are more than happy to check in to the "Hotel Holiday Island" and not check out (any time we like, or otherwise), nor ever leave...
(apologies to Don Henley, Joe Walsh, & Glenn Frey...)
What about Timothy B. Schimdt and Don Felder, damn!!!

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
I had the same thing but for me it worked after I tried again. Pretty sure all the requirements were exactly the same the 1st time I tried.
i finally got it to work as well but Amy had to be in swinsuit #2 for it to trigger for me swimsuit #3 the sling green would not work

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
to put it in relation, Lacey,Delizia,Rene, are the "Flat" girls over here Sara, Jennifer have their own League, but that is all about personal Taste, and overall I like the Balace of the Art, They all have nice huge Boobs but they don't look exagerate
Rene, Brenda ect.. are regular it's just SOME here are Assholes to often then not.
Gate keeper mentality much like on the Loser thread.
Their shit is weak and smells the same.

Reactions: elbo911 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Rene, Brenda ect.. are regular it's just SOME here are Assholes to often then not.
Gate keeper mentality much like on the Loser thread.
Their shit is weak and smells the same.
I think it is about engagement and Loyality, Heck if somebody new says somthing about Darkhound or is too negative, about this game you know exactly that my Latinblood boils and I jump verbally at his throat, to be sincere I was wondering why someone ask for flat chest in a game that is tagged and described as Mega Gazonkas game where the smallest breast size is a D or high C cup.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I think it is about engagement and Loyality, Heck if somebody new says somthing about Darkhound or is too negative, about this game you know exactly that my Latinblood boils and I jump verbally at his throat, to be sincere I was wondering why someone ask for flat chest in a game that is tagged and described as Mega Gazonkas game where the smallest breast size is a D or high C cup.
Check out the music and entertainment industry for the better part of two decades.
Then please, share Your insight brother, i'll be ALL ears.
People are whom they are and NO ONE is above anyone.

Reactions: xapican

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
The updated game has a save feature, so yes, you can save update(d) game... you're welcome! And, if you complete ALL of the last update's content, you certainly can save 100% last update... glad to clear that up!
save 100% of v3.6.1

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
MrD812 you love put my poor brain to work :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: right ? but ok we better PM that kind of thing we get off Topic but yeah lemme check, a bit
This is about art here, so it is not off topic of the art being created here.
However, You're Always welcome to send direct message and others are welcome as well. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

batanegra

May 8, 2017
am i the only one missing pictures when doing the private training with amy? it just becomes a blank png background while the game keeps going

IhauLegend

Apr 30, 2020
Hi I've been using MAC but i was wondering why I can't hack the girls subdermals. It just says "u need to start writing code first" yet I have the boogle hexus 8 yet I can't hack them. Is there a why to fix this

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
A couple of bugs I found that I didn't saw in the bug report on patreon:

If I try to hug or kiss the bartender (Jennifer or Yumiko) and the affection check fail the game crash with an error, here it is the traceback.

Plus if I play in the pool with Lacey and I select the the third option (stare...) then you admit it (while she have max stats) I get a scale of greys image, there may be more combination of working not working interaction with the scene of Lacey in the pool I didn't checked (max/min stats, different path chosen etc).
Thanks. Both fixed. Will be part of 0.3.7.1

View attachment 2361726
Apologies if someone posted this before, but I think Ivy's eyes might need a fix here...
Also fixed. Will be part of 0.3.7.1 or 0.3.7.2

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes