masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Both have been fixed with the update to 0.3.7.1
EDIT: Nope second hasn't been fixed with 0.3.7.1, but I fixed it already. Someone mentioned it before.
Sorry - you are right. The 3.7.1 version works regarding this Amy-MC training video clip. Actually I belived, that I had got the 3.7.1 version. It was not that clear to me how to do the update on page 1 of this thread. After reading your announcement from February 11th in this thread about replacing the two files, then it worked for me.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Now the Amy helping with weight lifting won't trigger no matter what swimsuit she is wearing or what her stats are and before you say anything, yes I already talked to Jennifer about the clamps, Lacey/Amy have max stats.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Now the Amy helping with weight lifting won't trigger no matter what swimsuit she is wearing or what her stats are and before you say anything, yes I already talked to Jennifer about the clamps, Lacey/Amy have max stats.
I am just about there in a new start of the game. Amy should help you with weight lifting after she got the workout outfit, that was designed by Jennifer. I suppose that this is the part of the game, that you refer to. I remember, that the quest explains what you are supposed to do. I just await for the reception to get information about the outfit, so it is available to buy. What do the quest tell you to do now?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Max stats aren't always the best way to go. I'm assuming Lacey and Amy are the only two girls in the gym and Amy is wearing her skimpy red bikini. Having completed the scene already, the hearts indicating the stat levels don't show, however reading the trigger/requirements Lacey's horniness or lust has to be high, not necessarily maxed out. What do the hearts indicate? Backing down the stats a bit might help.

Capture.PNG

Other than that, the only thing I've got, is that Amy is so pissed at you for continually asking about the dumb quarterback, she refuses to help you in any way shape or form. Good luck.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0372.jpg

Version 0.3.7.2 - development news (updated 21st of February 2023)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.7.2).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.7.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.7.2 has:
74 additional renders, videos or sound files
1 backgrounds for the new phone
105 updated renders

New features and content
  • Delizia gets new poker images and new matching conversation --> still working on it
  • Amy gets a new event at the beach bar --> still working on it
  • Faye's and Aly's breasts compare event at the beach gets re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images are added --> still working on it
  • Faye gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered room service event with a lot of additional images --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Eva's poker lapdance scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revison --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Eva gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Heather's erotic massage scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva's elevator scene will be AI image upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
Minor improvements and changes

• Some basic location and event renders have been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Amy gets new pool jump in and pool exit renders in 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
Bug fixes
  • Wrong image links in some achievements resulting in the display of one or more black images --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
  • The icon to add images to your favorites has disappeared --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
  • Heather's sun lotion event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy bikini --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
Is the update going to break save games?
0.3.7.2 --> No

Estimated release dates:
0.3.7.2 --> No idea yet

Last edited:

pAcAz

Jan 31, 2023
I'll try to be more specific:

When I ask Yvette to go to the sauna with me and she is wearing her regular bikini, I get a bunch of gray and white squares.

Does it help? I'll try to add a screenshot later.

Thanks

What am I supposed to do with this information?
To be able to fix something I need a specific place to look for it. Either a crash report, or a screenshot with some text on it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've got, is that Amy is so pissed at you for continually asking about the dumb quarterback, she refuses to help you in any way shape or form. Good luck.
Hey my friend, wait what ? you managed to piss of Amy ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: maybe we can pimp out SiJa to lower her anger....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: have a nice weekend you all
Abrazo !
P.D. Loved the new Alice content and the different Tweaks around the Game amazing work darkhound1
just info, my Banana Laptop (graphic card) runs often out of memory, there is no way that the Dev can fix that, just that you have it in mind overall the Graphics are much better it is a visible level Up !

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor and SiJa

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Max stats aren't always the best way to go. I'm assuming Lacey and Amy are the only two girls in the gym and Amy is wearing her skimpy red bikini. Having completed the scene already, the hearts indicating the stat levels don't show, however reading the trigger/requirements Lacey's horniness or lust has to be high, not necessarily maxed out. What do the hearts indicate? Backing down the stats a bit might help.

View attachment 2399589

Other than that, the only thing I've got, is that Amy is so pissed at you for continually asking about the dumb quarterback, she refuses to help you in any way shape or form. Good luck.
ROFL Except Amy still hasn't told me about the damn quarterback yet.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am curious why the companion mod can be so useless with moving players around. You move them and nothing happens almost as they have persistent settings preventing them from being moved.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I am curious why the companion mod can be so useless with moving players around. You move them and nothing happens almost as they have persistent settings preventing them from being moved.
There is nothig wrong with the mod. It works the same as it always had. If you're already in the location you're sending a girl to, you need to leave and go back in order to refresh the list of girls present.
Auto refreshing the list could cause severe problems and crashes if you for example talk to a girl and send her away using the mod. That's why it is not done.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dracconic Evolution you talking about Amy isn't It?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found no problems with positoning the girls in other rooms and or locations tbh.
Edit: I use the Mod always in my Room, due to the coment what Dev did above

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
A quick bug report that I don't think has been mentioned in the last few pages.

Heather's first morning event, where she asks to borrow some sunscreen: when you accompany her to the pool, the screen goes black as soon as the game goes into the "apply sunscreen" set of renders, and stays black til the end of it.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Heather's first morning event, where she asks to borrow some sunscreen: when you accompany her to the pool, the screen goes black as soon as the game goes into the "apply sunscreen" set of renders, and stays black til the end of it.
Remo ? As Remo Williams ?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
There is nothig wrong with the mod. It works the same as it always had. If you're already in the location you're sending a girl to, you need to leave and go back in order to refresh the list of girls present.
Auto refreshing the list could cause severe problems and crashes if you for example talk to a girl and send her away using the mod. That's why it is not done.
Then I apologize as I thought that if you changed their location, it just happened. I had no idea that you had to leave the room and come back to make it work.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

It's an old bug. I have fixed it now. The whole event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy swimwear.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes