MATROS1999

Jul 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/Spanish/text.rpy", line 317863, in script
char1.talk "[l_respuesta]"
KeyError: u'l_respuesta'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 856, in script call
File "functions.rpyc", line 4742, in script call
File "functions.rpyc", line 5247, in script call
File "loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 1551, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1190, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.8.0
Mon May 22 20:40:02 2023

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 856, in script call
File "functions.rpyc", line 4742, in script call
File "functions.rpyc", line 5247, in script call
File "loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 1551, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1190, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.8.0
Mon May 22 20:40:02 2023
El error se produce porque no encuentra la variable u'l_respuesta', busca en el archivo text.rpy en la linea 317863, y reemplaza la variable original en la nueva que te está dando, posiblemente sea u'l_answer'

Saludos, me comentas como te fué

Jul 19, 2021
are there any possibility to replay the sex scenes in the game or gallery mode?
Some scenes can be replayed from the phone. Idk which is the criteria for which ones you can be replayed and which ones can't, but I think it's only the ones that are a one time event and you can't repeat through regular gameplay. Look for the ones that have a camera icon like this one and click on it.

1684810166152.png

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
Thank you for sharing your opinion, if you have decided to move on that is your choice also, but in case you missed it, a while back it was posted by the developer and why, Natasha will be replaced. Well not exactly replaced, Natasha's existing content will more than likely remain, but there are plans to have a new girl fill the role of woman of color with large heaving bosom.
then he should another indian girl already

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Help me with a question. What is the combination of initial skills and attributes that you recommend I choose, the one that makes the game easier.
Charm +2, and then what is preferred for a second, I suppose Endurance or Looks will see the better results

Charm is used in a lot of checks in order to pass them, Endurance allows more and the player has less "accidents", looks is sometimes used in checks too.

From there read up on charm first in the player room to increase it as quickly as possible (It'll be checked end of week to see if you leaned enough to increase it, you'll see a lot less failed checks once at max charm, 5).

I don't know about you guys, but I just downloaded the new 3.8 version. But I am finding that it runs unusually slow compared to previous versions I downloaded. It freezes quite often. That makes it frustrating to play. Is this because I am still using Windows 8.1? Or is there something I should be downloading from page one here?

I'm not tech savvy and do not understand a lot of the jargon mentioned above.

If it's because my computer is too old, I guess I will either have to go back to old version 3.7.1 or just just sadly stop playing until I get a new computer. Maybe playing under the influence of Gelexis beer will change my perspective.
v3.8 did not change renpy version (the new renpy advertised has some performance issues, so HI stuck to the old and proven version, exact same as in v3.7).

So the only thing that changed was more and higher res images.
Odds are you are approaching your hardware limits if you see slowdowns.

Thank you for sharing your opinion, if you have decided to move on that is your choice also, but in case you missed it, a while back it was posted by the developer and why, Natasha will be replaced. Well not exactly replaced, Natasha's existing content will more than likely remain, but there are plans to have a new girl fill the role of woman of color with large heaving bosom.
Holiday Island tend to use creator terms which has caused some confusion.
So it is probably best to skip those and "translate" to normal game terms.

What was said
She will be phased out and retire to tier Completed.

What was meant
She stays in the game with all her content but nothing new will be added, she is done/completed (same as seen in any other game).

The rest refers to how she behaves from a creator perspective, which while immediately understandable to a Daz geezer like me does not make a ton of sense for everyone else.

Based on the Jan 2023 Patreon annoucement I'd expect her to change status in the upcoming release v4.0 since that is a major version and a logical place for it to happen (Disclaimer. Theorycrafting/Speculation about a future game thing)

fapping scene should replaced so the image of the girls is bigger and should the main focus. not the guy
Developer has the guy as a focus for some actions
Been that way since 2017, it is a live with it thing (and/or hold down ctrl to skip it).

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Not sure what you mean by yet, as way back in v.0.2.0.0 you could have sex with Jennifer. Don't recall the exact date, but late 2020, maybe early 2021.
It is not exactly the question you'd expect to get in 2023, so I actually looked it up.
it was March 2020, it has been in the game for more than 3 years.

"yet" indeed.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes