BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Who is Peter? one of the quests says to find out what Amy did with Peter in the shower - are we heading into NTR now and why would Amy do anything with anyone else than the MC as she says she loves him

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
well I seem to have found one
No offence but it's doubtfull.
I just tried. Amy is the beach at 14:30 in my case, quick save, went to beach bar, talked to Yumiko, no trigger. Loaded the quick save etc etc, Amy scene triggered. Loaded quick save again, no trigger in 3 or 4 tries. Loaded again, it triggered.
You are just not lucky with the randomness of the scene.
And to be thorough, I tried asking Yumiko a coke first then flirting and vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Who is Peter? one of the quests says to find out what Amy did with Peter in the shower - are we heading into NTR now and why would Amy do anything with anyone else than the MC as she says she loves him
The quest is a high school story happening 7-8 years in the past.
The rest you'll just have to find out, though the total lack of all and any NTR wars in here is a bit of a spoiler there.

Reactions: BGRW2020

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
dude ! is this an serious question ?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh God, you've used the 'Three Dreaded Letters' now... :ROFLMAO:
True, but should be okay, two reasons,
  1. There isn't any (what I wrote).
  2. It is not super great starting point for long term survival when mods stop by to find out why the heck anyone is talking about it in a game that does not have it.
So I mostly took it as a bit of a "assuming the worst in advance, about something entirely harmless" thing not uncommon in a release period. That it is not even part of this release, older stuff, well, bit random there but happens too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimwalrus

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hey guys
has anyone finished Amy’s new beach bar scene?
how?
Follow the hints and requirements on your phone as well as go back and read some prior posts as this has been discussed already for the last couple days.

820pis

May 5, 2018
I just tried. Amy is the beach at 14:30 in my case, quick save, went to beach bar, talked to Yumiko, no trigger. Loaded the quick save etc etc, Amy scene triggered. Loaded quick save again, no trigger in 3 or 4 tries. Loaded again, it triggered.
And to be thorough, I tried asking Yumiko a coke first then flirting and vice versa.
hi friend
which swimsuit was Amy wearing?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
yes I have done both, I don't think you understand how many variants I've tried to even be claiming this. 3 or 4 tries is nothing, I've legit tried dozens of quick save quick load, alternating with flirt and coke and still nothing

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
yes I have done both, I don't think you understand how many variants I've tried to even be claiming this. 3 or 4 tries is nothing, I've legit tried dozens of quick save quick load, alternating with flirt and coke and still nothing
I can only propose that you send me your save in private message and I will try myself.
Btw, skimpy is Amy swimsuit 3, 4 being the special sling bikini.
1684871714261.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes