Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Unleash Hell

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love
Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a x32 bit version of this ??
Or is it not possible
I have removed the x32 exe on purpose, since it was causing false positive virus warnings on some systems.
If you have an older version of HI, you can just copy the x32 exe in your new folder and try it.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island update to 0.3.8.1 has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix update for 0.3.8.x has been released.

This is an update to the version 0.3.8.1 (PC, Mac, Linux only).
The update works only on version 0.3.8.0.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.3.8.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page (or from one of the links of the OP):

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-8-1-darkhound1.3782/#post-112145

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Please download the update to 0.3.8.1 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the file attached to this post, or from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the sub folder named "game" inside the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun\game
Extract the content of the zip file into the "game" folder mentioned above.

Please check this post to get information about bugs that have been fixed since 0.3.8.0 (please check out points marekd with 0.3.8.1)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0400.jpg

Version 0.4.0.0 - development news (updated 24 of June 2023)

Hi guys and gals,

this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.0.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.8.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.8.0 to 0.4.0.0 has:
149 additional renders, videos or sound files
1 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Mia gets an event in the lab's kitchen where she talks with the MC --> still working on it
  • Renée gets a remade arrival scene with lots of new images and a short story --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Amy's poker scene has been remade and a lot of new images and dialogue has been added --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Mercedes gets a new event where she picks up the MC and they visit the lab for another checkup --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara talks to the MC down at the lab and they walk to the infirmary for another blood sample --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Desire gets an update to her sperm congestion scene with new renders in webp format --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Lacey gets a long sperm congestion scene with 4 achievements --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Minor improvements and changes (including AI upgrades)

Bug fixes

Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.0.0 --> No

Estimated release dates:

0.4.0.0 --> No idea yet

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
darkhound1
I just got an error day 18 on a new playthrough in Desire arrival scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit : no idea if it's of any use to you but the error happened when my MC answered yes when she proposed to directly wear her bikini and she wanted to gave him a rdv at the pool later the same day.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
I would advise against using save description with 0.3.8.1.
There is a bug that can make the description non parsable by renpy making the save/load menu inaccessible.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I would advise against using save description with 0.3.8.1.
There is a bug that can make the description non parsable by renpy making the save/load menu inaccessible.
Can you be more specific about the nature of the bug? Does it eg involve the use of special characters that renpy may have trouble with? Or is it length related causing some buffer overflow? etc.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Can you be more specific about the nature of the bug? Does it eg involve the use of special characters that renpy may have trouble with? Or is it length related causing some buffer overflow? etc.
I've already messaged the dev with a fix.
It's about text wrapping and text-tag

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I just released a bug fix for 0.3.8.1
So if you downloaded the version 0.3.8.1 before this post, please download it again. All links have been updated.
Links are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-8-1-darkhound1.3782/post-11076157
Sorry for that!
I haven't been able to create a problem, but it should be possible to have a save file name that crashes the save/load game screen.
The new version fixes this problem.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes