Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hello all and happy new year :)
As always, huge kudos to darkhound1 for keeping on improving his masterpiece!

I would like to report a minor bug that I don't think has been mentioned yet with the new update.
One of the three scenes were you can peak at Yvette by the pool (the ones triggered by resting there) has disappeared from the phone achievements: it's the one where Yvette is getting out of the water with both hands on the edge of the pool itself.

That's it so far, I'll post again if I find more (since I like to replay the game from scratch every time ^^ )

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hello all and happy new year :)
As always, huge kudos to darkhound1 for keeping on improving his masterpiece!

I would like to report a minor bug that I don't think has been mentioned yet with the new update.
One of the three scenes were you can peak at Yvette by the pool (the ones triggered by resting there) has disappeared from the phone achievements: it's the one where Yvette is getting out of the water with both hands on the edge of the pool itself.

That's it so far, I'll post again if I find more (since I like to replay the game from scratch every time ^^ )
Thanks. The images have been upscaled to 2560x1440 webp format and I forgot to adjust the code for the achievement.
Will be fixed with 0.4.0.1

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes