cumanebeng

Jun 11, 2018
You haven't finished her quest line as it is explained in the Companion Guide. Her stats will not increase until you do. Additionally you can check your phone for requirements to advance her quest line.
is it expected that the "raise amy affection and love to 100" already in solved task
1704468489454.png

Last edited:

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Have there been any graphical improvements to the game over time? I haven't played it for a while thanks :)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I will fix the problems with the next version.
In the meatime to continue, open the console and type these 2 (each line followed by enter):
player.set_quest_state("Background_of_Sara_breast_size", sara, 100, True)
player.inc_quest_state("Background_of_Sara_experiments", sara, True)

The first line will finish her breast size quest (since you already know her size, it should be finished)
The second line will advance her experiments quest line by 1 (so to the next step). You cannot do this by regular means, because you have already seen her night bar scene in the pink dress.
Thanks for help.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0410.jpg

Version 0.4.1.0 - development news (updated 6th of January 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.1.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.0.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.0.0 to 0.4.1.0 has:
133 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
1 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Desire's quest line about her university time will be finished -> still working on it (renders and post work done)
  • Desire gets a new scene at the night bar, sitting at the bar and wearing her skimpy net dress-> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire gets a web search event named "Dirty Fantasies Lingerie" -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Aly gets a new plane girl scene -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Eva gets a new event in her room playing in the small pool -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda gets an improved workout pecs training scene with new dialogue and new renders -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • Amy's masturbation scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Yvette's masturbation scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Aly's pool sunbed posing scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
Bug fixes
  • Amy's icon to ask her to pole dance is gone -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • The number of days a girl is on the island is not shown on the phone's details page for each girl -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • You have to click once when the text "Initializing game" is shown, which is not very intuitive -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When Amy is your plane girl, you see first her "Amy plane girl scene" and after that a black screen and the generic plane girl dialog -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When Joy shows you the Island you see nothing or the island in black and white -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • You could not advance Eva's breast enhancement quest line through talking with her at the beach, because a part of the code is missing. -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When you take a walk on the beach with Renée and she's wearing her bikini (not the skimpy version) and you ogle her breasts, pictures are missing -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Under certain circumstances, playing older save games, you could get stuck during Sara's experiments quest line -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Under certain circumstances, playing older save games, you already know Sara's breast size, but her quest line didn't finish -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No
Estimated release dates:
0.4.1.0 -> No idea yet

Last edited:

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
View attachment 3235607

Version 0.4.1.0 - development news (updated 5th of January 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.1.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.0.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.0.0 to 0.4.1.0 has:
117 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
1 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Aly gets a new plane girl scene -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Eva gets a new event in her room playing in the small pool -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda gets an improved workout pecs training scene with new dialogue and new renders -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire gets a new scene at the night bar, sitting at the bar and wearing her skimpy net dress -> still working on it (renders and post work done)
  • Desire's quest line about her university time will be finished -> still working on it (renders and post work done)
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • Amy's masturbation scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Yvette's masturbation scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Aly's pool sunbed posing scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
Bug fixes
  • Amy's icon to ask her to pole dance is gone -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • The number of days a girl is on the island is not shown on the phone's details page for each girl -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • You have to click once when the text "Initializing game" is shown, which is not very intuitive -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When Amy is your plane girl, you see first her "Amy plane girl scene" and after that a black screen and the generic plane girl dialog -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When Joy shows you the Island you see nothing or the island in black and white -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • You could not advance Eva's breast enhancement quest line through talking with her at the beach, because a part of the code is missing. -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When you take a walk on the beach with Renée and she's wearing her bikini (not the skimpy version) and you ogle her breasts, pictures are missing -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Under certain circumstances, playing older save games, you could get stuck during Sara's experiments quest line -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Under certain circumstances, playing older save games, you already know Sara's breast size, but her quest line didn't finish -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No
Estimated release dates:
0.4.1.0 -> No idea yet

Thank you ... Looking forward to playing the update:

I first played this 2 years ago, and found it again a few weeks ago. Love the game ... the suggestions I would have for future development would be:

1. MC acts like a beta. He is on an island as the only guy with 9 rotating girls plus 7 other girls (M&M, Jennifer, Yumiko, Daniella, Sara, Joy) and even after months he hmm's and haws when a girl comes onto him. In the real world, hot girls go for alpha's. You need to give the MC some balls around the girls, especially after a few months.

2. Poker prizes. Again, beta ... win at poker, lapdance available on first win, eat her or bj on second, 69 or titfuck on third, fuck on fourth, anal on 5th. All previous options still available when new options come available. Winning against a girl and only getting company favor (Joy) or some other non-relief ... not worth playing poker.

3. After the MC stops being a beta, he should go to Joy and suggest making the resort clothing optional. I mean really, she knows what is going on at all times and with who, and supports him getting laid by any and all girls, herself included. Tell her that she would get more sperm samples if the girls were hornier all the time to sell it.

4. The girls need to get over their shyness. They are "competing" for the first time in their lives. If the guy wants to bang them in public ... then he should be able to go for it. In fact, hearing or seeing an audience would turn them (and him) on more.

5. More ... of everything. More girls, more sex, more positions, more options ... I want to bang Daniella and Joy. Heck, I want a threesome with them, a threesome with M&M, I want a blonde threesome, I want a chocolate threesome, I want a big tits threesome, I want a little tits threesome. I want Best Butt to be 3 girls naked on their hands and knees and whomever makes me cum wins. I want to do whomever is nurse on duty as a cosplay (btw, 3 days to handle sperm congestion is way too long).

Great game.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Thank you ... Looking forward to playing the update:

I first played this 2 years ago, and found it again a few weeks ago. Love the game ... the suggestions I would have for future development would be:

1. MC acts like a beta. He is on an island as the only guy with 9 rotating girls plus 7 other girls (M&M, Jennifer, Yumiko, Daniella, Sara, Joy) and even after months he hmm's and haws when a girl comes onto him. In the real world, hot girls go for alpha's. You need to give the MC some balls around the girls, especially after a few months.

2. Poker prizes. Again, beta ... win at poker, lapdance available on first win, eat her or bj on second, 69 or titfuck on third, fuck on fourth, anal on 5th. All previous options still available when new options come available. Winning against a girl and only getting company favor (Joy) or some other non-relief ... not worth playing poker.

3. After the MC stops being a beta, he should go to Joy and suggest making the resort clothing optional. I mean really, she knows what is going on at all times and with who, and supports him getting laid by any and all girls, herself included. Tell her that she would get more sperm samples if the girls were hornier all the time to sell it.

4. The girls need to get over their shyness. They are "competing" for the first time in their lives. If the guy wants to bang them in public ... then he should be able to go for it. In fact, hearing or seeing an audience would turn them (and him) on more.

5. More ... of everything. More girls, more sex, more positions, more options ... I want to bang Daniella and Joy. Heck, I want a threesome with them, a threesome with M&M, I want a blonde threesome, I want a chocolate threesome, I want a big tits threesome, I want a little tits threesome. I want Best Butt to be 3 girls naked on their hands and knees and whomever makes me cum wins. I want to do whomever is nurse on duty as a cosplay (btw, 3 days to handle sperm congestion is way too long).

Great game.
Here's some more suggestions:
  1. Purchase or obtain free rendering & AI software
  2. Concoct a concept & story line
  3. Create characters
  4. Spend 1,000 plus hours on developing a game
  5. Release said game
  6. Spend thousands of more hours updating the game
  7. Obtain a network of interested users to support your game via testing & add-on attributes
  8. Lastly - ignore suggestions that are not constructive and slanted to one's personal taste
Hopefully that helps you out to achieve your list of wants & desires from a game.
Sorry if this seems snarky - but many on this forum appreciate the work being done for a Free game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Here's some more suggestions:
  1. Purchase or obtain free rendering & AI software
  2. Concoct a concept & story line
  3. Create characters
  4. Spend 1,000 plus hours on developing a game
  5. Release said game
  6. Spend thousands of more hours updating the game
  7. Obtain a network of interested users to support your game via testing & add-on attributes
  8. Lastly - ignore suggestions that are not constructive and slanted to one's personal taste
Hopefully that helps you out to achieve your list of wants & desires from a game.
Sorry if this seems snarky - but many on this forum appreciate the work being done for a Free game.
applaud.gif

Onden

Jan 4, 2024
Hi I started from a completely fresh save and I also can't trigger Eva's breast enhancements quest/scenes. I did already downloaded and applied the patch. Is there any prerequisite for this? I.e. having the new room? Is it a problem if you've already done Eva's beach walk before applying the patch?

---edit---

Nevermind figured it out. It triggered with a beach walk in her regular bikini. The guide says skimpy bikini and is incorrect.

Last edited:
Reactions: te4512

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Phone Background

Maybe somebody can help me to get them faster.

Image number look in your image folder.

Aly 3 & 4
Amy 6
Eva 3
Faye 5 - bug (when this scene should normal came when you go to the green room it is buged)
Mercedes 4

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Phone Background

Maybe somebody can help me to get them faster.

Image number look in your image folder.

Aly 3 & 4
Amy 6
Eva 3
Faye 5
Mercedes 4
The phone backgrounds become available as you progress through the game. Eva 3, for example, is from the scene with her in the elevator. Either you haven't played that particular scene or you haven't played it enough, as there are multiple achievements associated with the scene. Same with the others. Keep playing and eventually you complete all the achievements and gain all the phone backgrounds.

Reactions: junior366

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The phone backgrounds become available as you progress through the game. Eva 3, for example, is from the scene with her in the elevator. Either you haven't played that particular scene or you haven't played it enough, as there are multiple achievements associated with the scene. Same with the others. Keep playing and eventually you complete all the achievements and gain all the phone backgrounds.
I have completed all and only these are missing.

Normal I should have all (I have seen all) because of the changes (maybe the background came later in the game) I can`t say if I have to repeat something or if it is buged like "Sara" before. And I can solve it only with a bugfix after the bugfix it was no problem to solve Sara.

And if it is buged or not I need help to try out if I can get it or not. And when you play all and see only a image you don`t know what you must do to play it free.

For exampel Faye 5 it looks like pool dancing the problem is the panties are different. Must I repeat some event for it? The normal pole dancing don`t unlock it. Or is it that normally I have it throw the story and my save is buged. Go up with her in the green room looks that are the right panties I don`t get the phone background.

And sure it helps when I get a hint like you give Eva 3 is in the elvator so I know what I should do to find out if I get it or not.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes