Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Before I consider playing this game, is there any girls with pubes of all shapes in this one? I noticed much mention had been made of Faye and her pubes through searching but I was wondering, assuming she still have pubes in this latest version, if there are any other girls also known to have pubes. The pubes connoisseur in me demand it! ;) :ROFLMAO:

But, seriously, it would be nice to see preferences added for pubes. Bald pussy is me no gusta for me. :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Before I consider playing this game, is there any girls with pubes of all shapes in this one? I noticed much mention had been made of Faye and her pubes through searching but I was wondering, assuming she still have pubes in this latest version, if there are any other girls also known to have pubes. The pubes connoisseur in me demand it! ;) :ROFLMAO:

But, seriously, it would be nice to see preferences added for pubes. Bald pussy is me no gusta for me. :sick: :ROFLMAO:
Everyone has there own taste, and some of the girls have noticeable pubes. However, if you're looking for trimmed, styled, overgrown or some other variant, you're out of luck. The majority don't and I suspect it is either by the developer's own personal taste and/or it is a pain to complete renders that include them.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 908696

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Huge shout out and thank you to darkhound1 for letting me use one of his early renders of Alice!
Aww, man. Renee heard you. Now I'm banished to my room for two more weeks.

osmanaga

Jul 19, 2017
She was never the main girl and she just get an update in the last version.
Content for her will be added accordingly to her popularity (popularity from patrons votes which is "set in stone" for now).
She is a tier 3 girl so her update are few.
I thought she was because she was the introductory girl we see in the beginning iirc and i didn't see Brenda name in the past patch logs except photo studio one(maybe because i can't reach full logs, or maybe because i'm not downloading every single version that is being released). Anyway don't mind me i'm just a mere mortal that think, confuse and makes mistakes. Also thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Bantry

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 908696

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Huge shout out and thank you to darkhound1 for letting me use one of his early renders of Alice!
Great gift !!! Alice looks spectacular. A few days ago she arrived on the island and I still do not know her well or have confidence with her.
I am looking forward to meeting Brenda

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020

I think it happens with Desire since it is not the first time I see him. Should Amy be at the beach or am I just thinking about her?

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

I think it happens with Desire since it is not the first time I see him. Should Amy be at the beach or am I just thinking about her?
Might be a bug as that is Jennifer, Desire and Brenda in the class. Of course the mind has been known to do powerful things that cannot be explained, so it's possible your thinking about Amy confused the game.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and Vince Red

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I thought she was because she was the introductory girl we see in the beginning iirc and i didn't see Brenda name in the past patch logs except photo studio one(maybe because i can't reach full logs, or maybe because i'm not downloading every single version that is being released). Anyway don't mind me i'm just a mere mortal that think, confuse and makes mistakes. Also thanks for the answer.
Just to add some historic context.

The plane girls were decided way back, maybe even before the game was released to the public he first time and certainly before any patreon polls. They are most likely a semi-random selection from each of the types in the game, sort of a mini-line up.

Amy represents the core type of girl in the game
Aly the big ones (Faye was the other at the time)
Lacey the smaller girls
Brenda the dark skinned (Natasha and Yumiko did not exist until a year later)

As far as main girls exist the tier 1 girls is the closest we come (currently), likely supplemented by the popular specials (M&M and Jennifer). And thats more of a historic development than a main girl thing.

Disclaimer : Based on my memory/own opinion.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
As well as AMY's Fitness Channel, DELIZIA's Weather Channel, it seems Holiday Island TV has a new Music TV channel :unsure:

:cool:
That's the HI Relaxation Channel. Sexy woman slowly swaying on the beach, soothing sounds, fake porpoise swimming slowly along the horizon ... deep breath, center my energy, wait she's bending over. Now she taking her top off!

Sensory system overload!!!!!!!!!

fap.gif

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Was having a nosey and see the 0.3.0 update is gonna be STACKED with content so cant wait to try out such a comprehensive update. Is there any plans for it being released before the end of 2020 or will it be more an early 2021 job?

Really wanna meet Mia lol, fingers crossed she will come with that update (think shes been teased for about half a year now - naughty dev!). Respect to all involved with this from the guide to of course Darkhound himself, i dont always post much here but i do enjoy how chilled everyone is and how interactive everyone is with one another. Kinda half expected at first after the initial daunting nature of a game this content heavy to come here and see "best girls" wars over say one girl getting more content than their own preferred girl but its been anything but civil good natured banter, fan ficture and solar heat level fan renders. Will admit the game still bewilders me somewhat regular and often playing as i mostly do (blind without a guide... i know, im an idiot but love is blind so why not play blind till i can get in Aly's pants and my life will be complete lol) and i kinda wish there was some sort of menu to just say fill out a rota so i can assign each role at the resort to each girl on a weekly basis to help know who is doing what and when to unlock scenes and what have you and skip a lot of clicks but yeah great game and great community.

Still to find a girl i hate yet or even one i find is just another cheaper knockoff version of a different girl - thats high praise for a game with this many girls. Would also love to be able to invite even more girls to the island at once but i think that limitation is in place for good reason so im not even requesting it, just wishing for it lol.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
... and i kinda wish there was some sort of menu to just say fill out a rota so i can assign each role at the resort to each girl on a weekly basis to help know who is doing what and when to unlock scenes and what have you and skip a lot of clicks but yeah great game and great community.
You can go to reception and ask for specific girls to be assigned to the various jobs. Doctor, Housekeeping, early and late Receptionist, etc. However, it does cost a fair amount of Holiday Island Company Favor, so your arm might get tired trying to generate enough sperm samples to replenish your available funds.

However, it costs nothing to ask the receptionist about re-assigning a new girl to a position. You'll get a popup of various available girls and the cost involved. The pop up should give you some idea as to who might be currently assigned and then you can just say you changed your mind. Might save you a few clicks in trying to figure who is where.

palelulelo

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Guys, i kinda get crash if go to the pool after mercedes comes to the island. Here's the BB Code:

I tried to search for the fix in the forum but I don't think i find any. Can please someone help me.

Thanks before, appreciated

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello Guys, i kinda get crash if go to the pool after mercedes comes to the island. Here's the BB Code:

I tried to search for the fix in the forum but I don't think i find any. Can please someone help me.

Thanks before, appreciated
Looks like you are missing a specific image of an action button. Is it possible you installed version 0.2.3.2 incorrectly? You cannot install it as a stand alone or over an earlier version of the game. You must have version 0.2.3.0 installed first separately and then install the update to 0.2.3.2.

Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes