DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
If you read that in the Companion Guide, keep reading and it will tell you how to get the protein shake.
No need to start a new game when a girl get updated to the new gameplay mechanics, only Amy as been, chances are that it will remain the case for the next girls.
Check the missions log, follow the instructions (enable hints on the phone girl sheet for more details).
As of yet, there are very few scenes you can't get using a previous save.
I feel really stupid but I just don't get it.
All shakes I can see is not hers. ;)

I can do a lot with Amy (see attached save) but not just talk to her about a shake. :(

Can somebody please explain what I am doing wrong?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

I can do a lot with Amy (see attached save) but not just talk to her about a shake. :(

If you have not talked with Amy about her preferred flavor of shake, then you haven't progress far enough along in the quests to raise her stat levels. If you have completed all of the quests, then you need to find her alone one morning in the gym where she will be drinking and complaining about the flavor of the shake she has. Again, there are details instructions on page 85 of the Companion Guide.

Last edited:

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
I think Amy's quest never really started for me. At least it is not in the "Open tasks and quests" on my phone.
The gym scenes are completed and her stats look okay according page 80.

But Jennifer in the gym will not talk about a new outfit for Amy.
I'll keep trying later.
Thanks for your time so far anyway.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
does someone have the save 100% of the latest version?
Yes, I Have a 100% save of the latest version... took me a little while to get there but managed it.
I have to say the satisfaction of getting to 100% for myself was well worth it :)

Not too hard to do as well, credit to darkhound1 for making it straight forward and fairly easy to do, Yumiko easter egg was tough... but got it in the end. ;)

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
No need to start a new game ...
Started a new game anyway and right after two days:

So I guess the flavoured protein shake will also show up soon.

The walkthrough warned for this;
WHAT IF AMY WASN’T MY PLANE GIRL?
Start a new game. Yes, I understand you don’t want to do that, but trust me. Start a new game and make the choices suggested above so Amy IS your Plane Girl. After seeing the scene, save your game and then load one of your previous ‘saves’. The achievement should now show as completed. Note, that the completed achievement count might be off, but that’s the price you pay.
So can't say that it is a bug but it is definitely a shame that all scenes need to be regained.
Or not? :unsure:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Started a new game anyway and right after two days:

So I guess the flavoured protein shake will also show up soon.

The walkthrough warned for this;

So can't say that it is a bug but it is definitely a shame that all scenes need to be regained.
Or not? :unsure:
What bug? As you pointed out, Spoilerland provides you with a way to get Amy or Yvette (the two girls with extended plane scenes) as your plane girl, so you can accomplish the achievement. Then just load one of your saves and you'll be back to where you were before. You do not need to to replay any of the scenes unless you want to. As for the protein shake, if you have completed the earlier quests to raise Amy's stat levels, you need to find her alone in the gym. There are many variables that might come into play, like what swimsuit she is wearing, day of the week, time of day, where you are coming from before going to the gym, etc. If you keep doing the same actions over and over without getting different results, perhaps you should try changing some of the other variables.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.3.0 beta).
The changelog below is based on the beta 0.2.3.0 release.

The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0 has:
531 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Minor improvements and changes
Bug fixes
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.2.3.2 beta --> Savegames from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.3.2

Estimated release dates:

0.2.3.2 beta --> available since 11th of October from the main page, or the links in this post:

0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
What bug? As you pointed out, Spoilerland provides you with a way to get Amy or Yvette (the two girls with extended plane scenes) as your plane girl, so you can accomplish the achievement. Then just load one of your saves and you'll be back to where you were before. You do not need to to replay any of the scenes unless you want to.
So far I completely agree with you.
As for the protein shake, if you have completed the earlier quests to raise Amy's stat levels, you need to find her alone in the gym. There are many variables that might come into play, like what swimsuit she is wearing, day of the week, time of day, where you are coming from before going to the gym, etc. If you keep doing the same actions over and over without getting different results, perhaps you should try changing some of the other variables.
I also understand all the variables. They are wel explained in the walkthrough.
But I just do not understand why I never (with a lot of variables) got the workout outfit (sub)quest with my old game and with a new start it pops-up after two days.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I think Amy's quest never really started for me. At least it is not in the "Open tasks and quests" on my phone.

I'll keep trying later.
Looking at these stats - Did you manipulate them with the mod? They shouldn't be maxed if you never got these quests...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Looking at these stats - Did you manipulate them with the mod? They shouldn't be maxed if you never got these quests...
Not sure Amy's stats can be manipulated with the mod, but there are other ways. But, I agree with you, Zen, that something doesn't seem right.

Reactions: DrakaF

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
All shakes I can see is not hers. ;)

I'll keep trying later.
So looking at the save file you posted and details you supplied...
It can be seen that you cheated Amy's stats values.
Amy has a specific questline for raising her stats values, if you alter it before doing these then will cause issues with achieving certain Scenes/Appointments/Events with Amy.

I would say you either did this by a non-official mod or cheat codes.

The best thing is to use the official Companion Mod to help prevent this.
Sadly no easy way to fix this, yes you could lower the values and try that, but if certain triggers were not set then I doubt this will work.

Best thing is to start again, and if you want to cheat a little then use the official Companion Mod ONLY.

Mar 16, 2018
So looking at the save file you posted and details you supplied...
It can be seen that you cheated Amy's stats values.
Amy has a specific questline for raising her stats values, if you alter it before doing these then will cause issues with achieving certain Scenes/Appointments/Events with Amy.

I would say you either did this by a non-official mod or cheat codes.

The best thing is to use the official Companion Mod to help prevent this.
Sadly no easy way to fix this, yes you could lower the values and try that, but if certain triggers were not set then I doubt this will work.

Best thing is to start again, and if you want to cheat a little then use the official Companion Mod ONLY.
Could have also just been a very, very old save, from before the Amy quests were added. Originally you could increase her stats just by grinding embraces and other repeatable items that you do for all the rest of the girls. I had her maxed before, then had to start a new run back when the quests were added.

Reactions: DrakaF

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Could have also just been a very, very old save, from before the Amy quests were added. Originally you could increase her stats just by grinding embraces and other repeatable items that you do for all the rest of the girls. I had her maxed before, then had to start a new run back when the quests were added.
Yes could be that as well, but when Amy's quest came out the update took her stat values and reset them down to low so as not to cause that issue. This would have been mentioned if the user with the problem was from older version times.

DrakaF is a newbie... only been here since Dec 2020 so doubtful would have an old save from before the Amy questline was introduced. Hence the only logical reason is he altered her stats levels before completing the questline. or using someone else's save file, which can also cause these issues.

As always said... only cheat if you know what you are doing, and play the game for yourself.
:)

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
The idea and implementation are great, but sex scenes are so simple, short and just boring. I hope dev was working on it making 3.0

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes