PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
Hello, playing through the game and enjoying it very much. Well done, on the renders, and general game design. Discovered a repeatable error for my playthrough. New playthrough most updated build I believe, and no other errors during gameplay.

Night Time Bar
Drink With Amy
"Would you like another drink?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bombusblack

Feb 24, 2018
Ok i want cancel my post yesterday. ;-)
This game is great !!!!
I had focused on the wrong girls like Renee, Brenda, Eva, Desire..
But now with the new "crew" like Amy, Yvette, Alice, Fayer and Heather/Jessica there is a lot too do !
So excellent work @darkhound1 ! Keep on !!!!!

mero0627

Aug 17, 2017
What is the "Strength Training with extras scene" for Alice? I already completed the 3 training sessions with her and got the reward in her room. Was there some other step that I missed in between?

Jun 4, 2017
What is the "Strength Training with extras scene" for Alice? I already completed the 3 training sessions with her and got the reward in her room. Was there some other step that I missed in between?
The second time, when she asked if you could control yourself, you needed to tell her you'd do your best. If you do that, she titfucks you to take the edge off so you can concentrate on helping her.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I probably missed something obvious, but what are 'Yvette gets personal "herself" chat lines'?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes