Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hermano pregunto porq vivo en Cuba y el internet es el mas caro del mundo para saber si me combiene descargarlo o no?
No entiando buene, me Español pobre. No necesita 0.3.0.1, es corrección.
Actualización 0.3.0.1 no es mucho, 28Mo/MB

Better if you use Google translation

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No entiando buene, me Español pobre. No necesita 0.3.0.1, es corrección.
Actualización 0.3.0.1 no es mucho, 28Mo/MB

Better if you use Google translation
at least we have something in comon my french is equal poor like your spanish but to comunicate it is enough ;):D
zombie94 flaco, mandame un Privado asi te contesto en Castellano cuando quieras ¿que te parece? si seguis escribiendo en Castellano te van a "banear" de aqui o usa el traductor de google abrazo a la Isla / (coloquialism for mate) send me a Private message so that i can aswer you in "Spanish" when ever you like what so u think if u continue writing in "Spanish" they will ban you or use the google translator Hugs to the Island (literally translated)

Reactions: SiJa and Monsieur X

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
at least we have something in comon my french is equal poor like your spanish but to comunicate it is enough ;):D
zombie94 flaco, mandame un Privado asi te contesto en Castellano cuando quieras ¿que te parece? si seguis escribiendo en Castellano te van a "banear" de aqui o usa el traductor de google abrazo a la Isla / (coloquialism for mate) send me a Private message so that i can aswer you in "Spanish" when ever you like what so u think if u continue writing in "Spanish" they will ban you or use the google translator Hugs to the Island (literally translated)
Haha, No idea how is your French but my Spanish is 30 year old from my teenager's school days :) It was laborious to write this reply :p
I barely understood what the guy said but the overall meaning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: norb82 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Haha, No idea how is your French but my Spanish is 30 year old from my teenager's school days :) It was laborious to write this reply :p
I barely understood what the guy said but the overall meaning.
Mon Francais c´est Terrible ! very very poor my Father 40 jhr ago atempted to teach me, but It´s the next language I want to learn, i alway´s thought it was similar to spanish (not so similar as Italian or Portuguese) but still since it is a Latin based language of course the practice is all ! you nailed it pretty well by the way I am not so sure that if someone writes in french I will get the meaning quickly

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Mon Francais c´est Terrible ! very very poor my Father 40 jhr ago atempted to teach me, but It´s the next language I want to learn, i alway´s thought it was similar to spanish (not so similar as Italian or Portuguese) but still since it is a Latin based language of course the practice is all ! you nailed it pretty well by the way I am not so sure that if someone writes in french I will get the meaning quickly
Latin language (written, not spoken ): it's easier to get the basic meaning (sometimes) when you have been thought it. Simple sentences. Writing it back needs skills.

Last edited:

qvb222

May 7, 2017
I have wondered many times why the German girls in this game have rather un-German-sounding names. Is there any explanation for this?
While Alices certainly do occur in Germany, that name is still not very common. And Amy, to me, is as un-German-sounding as it can get. However, as I now find "In Deutschland kommt der Name Amy eher selten vor, wird aber stetig beliebter." Meaning: "In Germany, the name Amy is rather uncommon, but, is steadily gaining in popularity." I am certain this is an effect of all the guys playing Holiday Island ;)
How do I put this? If you look at stage names rather than given names, certain names are more common in Germany than among the general population. I've met several girls who who called themselves Amy or Alice, but I don't remember ever meeting someone in Germany whose actual name was Alice or Amy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Since my friend who I call The Cheeky Bastard aka SiJa has took a stab at FanArt with Amy. I'm still trying to recreate Faye but God the hair of hers is hard!! I decided on a character who well, for the longest time hated me lol. I give you Eva. To my surprise she sent me a thank you picture for fixing her laptop. As you can see this picture is showing her best side..Pissy lol.
Eva.jpg

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Since my friend who I call The Cheeky Bastard aka SiJa has took a stab at FanArt with Amy. I'm still trying to recreate Faye but God the hair of hers is hard!! I decided on a character who well, for the longest time hated me lol. I give you Eva. To my surprise she sent me a thank you picture for fixing her laptop. As you can see this picture is showing her best side..Pissy lol.
View attachment 1285008
Pissy with a side of big-ass tiddies!

qswdefr

Dec 30, 2020
Can someone explain how to get the lab scene. im past day 45, and the guide says to do a job at the noon-ish, and idk what that means

Dec 7, 2019
View attachment 1285008
First of all, I wish I had half you guys' talent with this. Humbling myself aside, the face looks a bit angular, no? Not that Eva's isn't, just not quite that much.

Reactions: Henry73au

820pis

May 5, 2018
hey guys
how to get Natasha's last sexting? i have got everything else. has the bug been solved?

if not , could any one share a save with natasha's last sexting ?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Jog before noon. Can't you read typo lol. Will be corrected next update
Actually I could not. I thought "job" referred to setting up a meeting with a girl at the beach. :D Of course nothing triggered that way. I did though when I went jogging at 11:30. Which made Heather angry because I did not show up for our date at 18:00. (Still think she should give me a break because of being gone for three days due to injury.)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Actually I could not. I thought "job" referred to setting up a meeting with a girl at the beach. :D Of course nothing triggered that way. I did though when I went jogging at 11:30. Which made Heather angry because I did not show up for our date at 18:00. (Still think she should give me a break because of being gone for three days due to injury.)
You're lucky she didn't break her trucker coffee mug over your head!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Memories ???

(***Disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes