jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Once again, I've still the problem with Yvette and the sauna. Whatever I try, when it's possible to go to the sauna at Tu/Fr Yvette is never there. I've tried playing several weeks (in game), but it never happens. Once on Tu she is at the spa, the quick access (top left) says 'massage', (I've checked, yes, she isn't at the sauna), on friday she's at volleyball, pool, workout, beach, her room, restaurant, and that's it. There must be other triggers to get these event. Is there some one, who can help me, please?
IT's pretty low percentage. I wish it happened more often.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I would prefer nude volleyball myself, but that's just me (probably not)!
I also did some nudes but with the first Alice model (now I have the 3rd) maybe Iwill do some better . The one I inserted is also that first model, and also wearing her old buttcontest swimsuit.... Maybe I do some new to the weekend :)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
It's not bugged so you must do something wrong :
  • wrong days, hours, I don't know
  • Yvette is tasked (reception, room service)
  • You didn't unlocked the sauna area (which is probably not the case I hope).
No nothing what you mentioned. It's correct days (Tu/Fr), tried every half hour. And before I manage at reception that she hasn't any duty and yes the sauna is unlocked.
The reason is very simple, it takes weeks after weeks in gameplay to get the sauna events. And that my only criticism about this otherwise very good and complex game. There are phases in game, where it takes to long time to get a result.
I didn't aspect to play such a game in one week, but a less time in grinding would be good. Especially when you have played the game several times during it's development, and have seen a lot of it's content.
In the meantime I've got the sauna events, have nearly seeing everything in game, and now have a click orgy ahead of me until I have seen all the content with Sara (only on fridays).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i tried it and tried to install the game again and compressed version doesnt work and in the log says View attachment 1920357
The only thing that comes to my mind is the persistent file issue. Did you try the game fix from page 1? In my working copy of HI the next message in the log is about the persistent file, so there is a good chance that's it.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I think there are some minor display errors. As I already reported, one day I've seen Delizia double (no, I'm not drunken), and now I've got Delizia and Desiree as doctor's at the same time.
1657627217447.png

Reactions: MarsUltor

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi, I think there are some minor display errors. As I already reported, one day I've seen Delizia double (no, I'm not drunken), and now I've got Delizia and Desiree as doctor's at the same time.
View attachment 1921486
Are you sure you are on v3.5.1? There is this in the development news on Patreon:
  • When Deliza leaves for her doctor exam, a couple of problems occured (crash at the doctor's office, duplicate Delizia doctor) --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1

Wishmaster

Sep 29, 2017
darkhound1

Thank you for such a wonderful game!
I've long wanted to ask - will there be outfits with nipple or genital piercings for girls? (Dezire would really suit nipple barbells)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Double Delizia has been patched in 3.5.1 , Delizia and someone else is normal!
I'am absolutely sure that I have installed the current version from page 1 of the thread. But anyway I downloaded it again from page 1 and reinstalled it, and lo and behold: the same graphics error.

1657643679042.png
Obviously it has not been patched, or can it be that's it my savefile?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I'am absolutely sure that I have installed the current version from page 1 of the thread. But anyway I downloaded it again from page 1 and reinstalled it, and lo and behold: the same graphics error.

View attachment 1921908
3.5.1 was in March, so if it was a systematic issue we'd heard about it by now and then some.
Version, Messed up Save game or a rare unpatched hole in the logic somewhere, all possible, in that order of likelihood.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

View attachment 1921908
You can try that, I recall it working...not sure.
Anyway, reception, task another girl as nurse , wait next day before visiting the nurse again.
It should not be a save breaker (from my souvenir as beta tester).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Obscure Cosplay quiz

Powergirl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Super girl?

Harley Quinn?

Pumpkin Queen

Tombraider?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes