DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Can fully understand that about the niche girls (huge).
Could it be an considerable option to implement some temporary breast expansion mechanics? Like for Natasha, but a bit refined on a newer model?
Technically it can be done and the concept exists in-game.

But that is not the same as it will apply to a specific girl, whether old, new or upcoming.
So option? Yes, but not possible to predict whether it will happen (up to Darkhound1)

Last edited:

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
My favorite trio is Natasha Faye and Aly - their sexiest topless images decorate my new in-game room.
But if Aly's figure has a little tendency to be overweight (just a little bit that gives her a special charm), and I don't know why (may be she is too shy) but she still hasn't had real penetrating intimacy with MC, then Faye and Natasha are just perfect in all and always win my "best butt"/"wet t-shirt" contests.
When you see any of the three (Natasha, Faye and Aly), only the chorus from the song "A.D.I.D.A.S" by "Korn" band is able to describe in words the emerging emotional state, and the night scenes of Natasha and Faye's visits are the apogee of this game, in my opinion, for which it is worth spending time in the game, and I hope Aly's hot night visit scene also appears someday in the game.

Crying from the heart (it seems not only mine): Developer(s) please do not retire this sexiest trio (Natasha, Aly and Faye) with the most desirable boobs and butts of the game!
You said it bother.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
If we accept the info we have at face value then Jessica is very far up the food chain.

I do believe Cthulhu would need to eat most of the resort before she reached Jessica (and probably need a lunch nap too).
Avoid the beach during full moons with pagan rituals?
The Cthulhu food chain
(Totally fictional, or is it)

Preparation Phase
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Study the menu card
Assume responsibility

Last edited:

Zoltanovics

Dec 6, 2018
I can not believe it is already here, just a few days left.
Can someone tell me usually how many days it means? The betatesting, I mean.

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for Darkhound1, I really appreciate girls in the game right now, especially Ivy, Amy, Mercedes and Miriam. In the future, are there any plans for new girls ?

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for Darkhound1, I really appreciate girls in the game right now, especially Ivy, Amy, Mercedes and Miriam. In the future, are there any plans for new girls ?
The game is ever changing. DH has been adding girls despite the amount of time it takes to create their content over the life of the game. Daniella, Sara, & Mia. Some of the girls roles have changed - Deliza. And also some refined - Ivy & Lacey. Personally I have played this game for 5 years. The evolution is incredible given v1.0. IMO - the best part of the game is each player can develop a taste for a particular girl(s). While some have more content than others it is interesting to complete new quests & achievements.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
The Cthulhu food chain
(Totally fictional, or is it)

Preparation Phase
Study the menu card
Assume responsibility
It takes a "special" kind of mind to think this kind of stuff up ! :oops:
Thank goodness for Weekend Fan Art :love:

Zoltanovics

Dec 6, 2018
I just asked a simple question (and thanks for the answer junior), thanks for parodying me :D
Not out of urgency or anything, just out of curiosity, as there have been several beta tests over the years :)

Reactions: junior366

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I just asked a simple question (and thanks for the answer junior), thanks for parodying me :D
Not out of urgency or anything, just out of curiosity, as there have been several beta tests over the years :)
I'm not a Beta-tester(I wish I was!), so I am playing waiting game just like you!!! Patience grasshopper isn't parody, just a suggestion to help you keep your sanity, I am a grasshopper as well!!!

Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes