Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 3761762
Hello. Can anyone explain to me what does the green mean? The part where it says level, I got my stats max and I cant get the scenes. I also got the red(love) and yellow(affection) max or that specific character.
The stat levels for both the girls and the player are the same.

Capture.PNG

Having max stats all the time will prevent you from triggering some appointments/events/scenes. i.e. If the stat requirement is a 3, you may need to be over 50, but less than 75. Download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread.

Guide.jpg

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017

View attachment 3762167

Having max stats all the time will prevent you from triggering some appointments/events/scenes. i.e. If the stat requirement is a 3, you may need to be over 50, but less than 75. Download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread.

View attachment 3762179
Copy on this. Thank you!

• Hey there
Reactions: Bantry

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 3762179
There's a Guide? :unsure:

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
Very glad that Natasha has not been forgotten and there is news with her, hopefully about Faye in the next ones too. Faye and Natasha - two ideal bodys queens of the most desired boobs and butts on island - need more content from each of them.
Profile pic source please?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.4.5.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.4.5.0 has been finished and the new version is available for everyone now.
The update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.5.0 has 738 new renders, videos and sound files, 443 updated renders and 8 new backgrounds for the new phone.

All of the new stuff is in "webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.4.5.0:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.4.5.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows/Linux version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!
For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes