Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know if you noticed, but you need to add two unfinished scenes. One, Faye & Aly's breast comparison, and two, Natasha's night scene (maybe this is the conclusion to the mystery of Natasha's Breast Growth Mystery, though).
Here's a minor suggestion: you could have a better use for the looks stat by making it so that the better your looks, the higher the increase in the amount of love and lust in the girls when you hug and kiss them.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Aly's appointment could use a little more progression as well, but with how much there is to do still... All in good time, I guess. I liked how it went down to begin with, it'll be worth the wait.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Eva has to have high lust and be in her skimpy bikini. Every half hour go to your room. Eventually, the event will trigger & you'll see the elevator. Don't give up, it's worth it.

Reactions: junior366
Jan 7, 2018
I did some search but didnt get it: the Heather Poledance Scene. I got Lacey on the island for that Event. But it does not trigger (the cosplay scene). Does Heather or Lace have to wear something special? thx

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Yes, Heather and either Delizia/Lacey/Renee/Brenda must be on the island. The cosplay scene is just random and occurs in the late afternoon. Keep going back to your room every 30 minutes to check if it triggers. Once it does, Heather will get a poledance option. Answer that you liked the way she looked at you, and she'll take you upstairs. Do not say you aren't in the mood!

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a titsfuck by Desire?
Her maid scene would probably come close. If you haven't done so already, I would suggest doing a search for unren.bat within F95Zone. Small little program that does all sorts of cool things one of them being unpacking and creating a folder name "Images' within the Game folder. Inside you will find all the graphics and pictures for every appointment, scene and event for every girl.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem where if I try to do weightlifting training with any of the girls, the strength check will fail even though I have maxed out strength. Could anyone please tell me how to get out of this?

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
Yes, Heather and either Delizia/Lacey/Renee/Brenda must be on the island. The cosplay scene is just random and occurs in the late afternoon. Keep going back to your room every 30 minutes to check if it triggers. Once it does, Heather will get a poledance option. Answer that you liked the way she looked at you, and she'll take you upstairs. Do not say you aren't in the mood!
Couldn't get that scene, but with one of these girls, Delizia/Lacey/Renee/Brenda, present it worked right away. Thanks!!!

Reactions: Puppet Master

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem where if I try to do weightlifting training with any of the girls, the strength check will fail even though I have maxed out strength. Could anyone please tell me how to get out of this?
Just put lower strength to the interessed girl

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes