EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
For Jennifer, maybe you need to finish her quest for the new room first? It probably changes the scene into the one that actually gets entered into the phone.

For Desire, you need her lust high enough that she's fine with you looking at her chest, but not high enough to suck you. I got it around 50 lust, 100 affection.
Right-o. I eventually figured that out about Jennifer, and thanks for the info re Desire.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I will never understand why people have such a hard time with poker. You know how to save a game right? So save the game before the start of a hand and then bet your brains out. You'll either win or lose. If you win, then save again and deal the next hand. If you lose, load from your save point and deal again and try again.
Now if that seems too complicated, open your console and insert this code:
g_cheats_enabled=True
That will tell you who wins the hand right after it is dealt. If you still can't beat the girls, I'm sorry there is no hope for you whatsoever.
Exactly. It's really not that time consuming to just bet the farm on each hand and reload if you lose the hand. Save before each one, rinse, and repeat. Even the harder/longer girls take only a few minutes. The easier/shorter ones can be blown by in a few hands.

LatZaiN

Jan 25, 2018
You are the first to report any problems. What would be really helpful, would be if you also posted where and from which host you downloaded from.
Downloaded it from the download link from the main post

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
On another note, to get the 2nd part of Jennifer's story, she says to come to her room after the bar closes but every time I go there I just get the same dialogue, any hints?
I actually can't even get her to say that. It looks like it's the only achievement with her I don't have. I've tried all manner of dialogue combos and can't seem to trigger it.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I actually can't even get her to say that. It looks like it's the only achievement with her I don't have. I've tried all manner of dialogue combos and can't seem to trigger it.
It happens during one of the closing events at the bar when she comes to you at closing time.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Downloaded it from the download link from the main post
I would recommend you ONLY download from the developer's Patreon page and the links he supplies. You can also find any bugfixes there.

The links and game are still free.

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
In the Jessica pool scene, what options do I need to select to get the sex? It seems that she doesn't have sex no matter what I click :/

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes