Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
this is a sandbox game, just use cheats to max your stats and you'll be fine. Going through and interacting is a great part of the fun of this game, there is no real way to lose; when you fail it only sets back the relationship a bit but there are ways to make it up which are almost as much fun as being successful at every turn. Sinse he is constantly adding content and you can't have more than 9 of the girls on the island at the same time there is no real way to post a full save sinse you won't have 5 of the girls on the island. What would be better is asking for what your relationship with each girl needs to be to do certain actions (ie Hug kiss, ask for stats, changing certain clothes etc)

Pavlov3

Apr 27, 2017
That's really a great job ! but is there any place to find a complete overview of girls and possible events for each ?
Thanks

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
This game is incredibly fun, still have a hard time grinding lol.
A certain amount of grinding is part of any game. If they gave everything away at the beginning, it wouldn't be much of a game now would it? I just wish they would update your stats, (charm,stealth, endurance, etc.), once a week instead of every 2 weeks so that you could progress certain parts of the game with certain of the girls.

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
New features for 0.0.7alpha.
This is a preview of the progress screen for each girl. It includes information with thumbnail images of all
  • appointments
  • events
  • scenes
available for each girl. together with the information if you have done/seen the scene or not.

More info on my patreon:
View attachment 50373
Could you send new photo BRO?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I guess the previews and stuff for us are now over since he has a patreon now? :FeelsBadMan:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I mean, it's not like you can't follow his patreon. That particular preview is open to the public, so you can see it without paying him a cent.
He has 3 patreon only posts. Probably because they have some nsfw. But still patreon only and he said nothing here. Im not mad tho, just sad.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
someone has had problems with the scenes of poker?
there is a bug that I can not continue ... I give beat and back to the beginning, the money keeps coming back and does not continue the game, hence I have to go back to the previous save!
Help me please...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
He has 3 patreon only posts. Probably because they have some nsfw. But still patreon only and he said nothing here. Im not mad tho, just sad.
No worries, the patreon posts have a 5 days in advance flag only. I haven't forgotten you :)
It's just that even creating, writing and uploading all that preview stuff several times is not really a time efficient way for me to distribute news. I also haven't updated my DA page for some days.
Well anyway, here are some previews.
Faye_event_arrive2.jpg Amy_event_arrive3.jpg Brenda_event_arrive1.jpg

If you want to see the latest development news, please read the patreon post.
I update it in regular intervals.

Last edited:

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
No worries, the patreon posts have a 5 days in advance flag only. I haven't forgottten you :)
It's just that even creating, writing and uploading all that preview stuff several times is not really a time efficient way for me to distribute news. I also haven't updated my DA page for some days.
Well anyway, here are some previews.
View attachment 53147 View attachment 53148 View attachment 53149

If you want to see the latest development news, please read the patreon post.
I update it in regular intervals.
PERFECT

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes