jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Well, short answer... It's complicated. Long answer... lots of reading required :)

There are two basic options at this point.
a) remove the "girl favor" completely from the game (which I don't really want to do)
b) put the "girl favor" to some use

Let's say we try option b) for now.
So how can it work?
You either have to be asked if you want to spend the favor (or not), which interrupts the game flow and can feel strange like seen in the Desire scene. Or the game decides on it's own to continue if you have enough favor (so kind of auto use it if you have it). If you don't have it, the girl will react in a way to let you know that not having enough favor "stopped" the scene.
The "game flow" problem can possibly made less severe if presented in a different way. More like give the choice first to ask for a favor. To stay with the Desire example, maybe the mc could ask her to "jerk him off" or similar. Maybe like that:
"ask to get a hand treatment (might require favor)"
"continue talking"
If love or affection or lust or whatever of girl is high enough, she will do it without the need of favor.
If it's not high enough, but you have favor, it will be auto used.
If you don't have favor, she will replay accordingly.

In general, you can always argue that once she loves the mc or affection is high enough, she 'd do anything for the mc anyway without the need of "favor", which would reduce the favor use to start of game or maybe mid game. After that it would become obsolete, which would go into the direction of removing the favor completely.
So, I'm fine with favor kind of being an ask for act thing, but I don't agree with the love or affection being high enough would mean they would do anything. If we want to pretend these girls are real people, there are sex acts they might not necessarily want to do at any time, like light bondage or semen shower, or sex when they are tired. They are not high school girls trying to impress a crush by doing whatever is asked of them, they should have there own desires and preferences, and favor could be a way of working around that. While also acting as an on demand menu for the player. If not that, at least put the cost up front at the start of the event and have the mc ask for it. That's what I really want, the mc to actually ask for stuff from the girls like he does after poker.

Reactions: Bantry

yiraicard

May 1, 2019
anyone can help me, i got no service room in the game, i saw 2 scenes but after that nothing, and how y can win the poker game idk how to play poker

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Google Texas Hold 'em to learn about poker. Service room? I have no idea what room you're talking about.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Those are random events that happen between 8:00am and 12:00pm (noon).

I would suggest going to the first page of this thead and downloading the Guide.

Reactions: junior366

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
POP
Power of posting!
There was part of me that thought to purposely try this 2 days ago, because I'd noticed that pattern then. But, I figured if I was intentionally doing it that it wouldn't work. lol

So, I guess I forgot about my pattern yesterday night, made that post, and voila! Solved the problem! haha

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Some like tan lines some don’t but AFIAC even if I’m not a fan it never prevented me to indulge myself in onanism

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Honestly not sure what the angle is, pulling a total blank here, will have to see where that one goes.
"Holiday Island. Now with sanitary control?"

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Honestly not sure what the angle is, pulling a total blank here, will have to see where that one goes.
"Holiday Island. Now with sanitary control?"
It's the same as sleeping and eating. If you don't take a shower or swim in the pool every now and then, you stink and lose some charm and looks. There is nothing more to it.
But it opens up the opportunity to shower in the gym, where you can be surprised by a girl or you can get a good look at one already showering.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh ok. That cleared it up. Thank you.

Since the gym shower is involved.
It will only increment after working out?

How about sweaty or dirty instead of stink/smell?
The latter two seem a bit 'strong'.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
It's the same as sleeping and eating. If you don't take a shower or swim in the pool every now and then, you stink and lose some charm and looks. There is nothing more to it.
But it opens up the opportunity to shower in the gym, where you can be surprised by a girl or you can get a good look at one already showering.
Well, don't sit here writing about it then, get to work coding and rendering those scenes. Chop-chop! ;)

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes