grodom

Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Render #2 of 3 Renders.
Continuation of the Render in the spoiler above (click for image) which is Render #1 of 3.

Story
The viewer has finally picked up the courage to approach the girls and Yvette has now joined Dawn at the bar.

They are of course more than aware that the viewer has been looking at them and with a laugh greets him.
(They teasingly have moved the drink, his drink, to the middle chair, lucky him :p).

Title : What took you so long :D
View attachment 481338
There will be a Render #3 of 3 around end of the coming week that wraps up the mini-story, as the girls are not done teasing their "victim" just yet.
i would like to volunteer as their victim.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
True, Amy has more content, but in the phone Yvette is listed at 65 achievements, Amy at 64.
A nice duel to see.
True, but I'm waiting to see a tit-fight, to which Amy would have a distinct leverage advantage!

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Where's Yumiko and/or Jennifer? How are these drinks magically appearing without a bartender?
Well, we don't see it but after each spin Yumiko runs around behind the bar and sets up the next shot then runs back around to the hot shot wheel. The other alternative is that maybe the player dude is pouring the shots since Jennie(x that, meant Jessica) asked him to pour hers so maybe he is the designated shot pourer person for the games. He is, after all, in all the games with Yumiko.

Running this thing does take a certain amount of your own imagination to fill in and embelish the story which is a feature that I like because I will tend to weave my own stories in and around the information provided by the characters in the game. There are all kinds of different fill in stories or explanations that a player can come up with and that expands the nature of the program. I also think a person has to have an enjoyment of the written word which requires more imagination along with the visuals to truly like how this program operates.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Found another minor issue with 1.9. In the phone, we have the unlocked events, appointments and scenes. In the sexting messages the girls send, I have one that is twice the size of the window on the phone so it spills outside its proper boundary. It is the photo of Amy at the pool in her lizzard or snake skin looking bikini. It still displays but needs to be re-sized to fit inside the phone icon.

Ah. along with this, I see single images with a small text notification at the top that says 1 of 16 but there is only one image in that display sequence. I just looked again and those may all be in the "special actions" image displays but there may be other photo displays that are doing this too. Not sure. In Lacey's particular case I have one special image(a grope action) but the image says 1 of 16, it is also flagged with a "M" but there is only one image in that sequence(so far). Frankly, I can't recall if I have sequenced more than one of those with her or not. I will try to do a second one and see what happens. I think in Heather's case I have done more than one of those and that one displays a 1 of 15(not 16) but still only displays one image. Maybe the seondary, tertiary etc images are not being linked into that. Just a guess. It doesn't seem consistent across the board though because I have some(like Alice) that do display multiple images and the little red text "1 of xx" is not there.

Just an observation on the pouring drinks ice clinks. It clinks when the player orders his own drink but not when he is getting 2 drinks, one for himself and one for a girl at the table. Shouldn't be hard to insert the ice clinks in the 2 drinks routine. Not a big deal though but its all in the details with me, The little details are what refine the game experience and every time I get myself 2 whiskeys my brain says where are the ice clinks. I know, its a curse.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
What does the "boogie hexus 9" in the inventory DO?

Also, how do I find out the girls' Anger/Mad levels WITHOUT giving them a present (so I can give presents to who needs them)?

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Gym shower fun:

Sometimes when you click on the "Take a shower" icon in the gym and none of the ladies are taking a shower, you can roll back to when you clicked on the icon and click on the "phone" icon first before clicking on the "Take a shower" icon.

(It doesn't seem to matter what you do with the phone.)

It triggers the randomization for you to get a different result.

I've seen this work in cases where there is a "Girls are showering!" sign on the door to make Eva forget to put up the sign!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ah. along with this, I see single images with a small text notification at the top that says 1 of 16 but there is only one image in that display sequence. I just looked again and those may all be in the "special actions" image displays but there may be other photo displays that are doing this too. Not sure. In Lacey's particular case I have one special image(a grope action) but the image says 1 of 16, it is also flagged with a "M" but there is only one image in that sequence(so far). Frankly, I can't recall if I have sequenced more than one of those with her or not. I will try to do a second one and see what happens. I think in Heather's case I have done more than one of those and that one displays a 1 of 15(not 16) but still only displays one image. Maybe the seondary, tertiary etc images are not being linked into that. Just a guess. It doesn't seem consistent across the board though because I have some(like Alice) that do display multiple images and the little red text "1 of xx" is not there.
Chances are you need to hug, grope, etc. when they are wearing different outfits. For some players, it is important to fulfill every slot or they feel their achievements are incomplete.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
What does the "boogie hexus 9" in the inventory DO?

Also, how do I find out the girls' Anger/Mad levels WITHOUT giving them a present (so I can give presents to who needs them)?
That boogle doogle phone is the hot rod phone that supposedly runs decypts faster than even the software upgraded standard phone. I've never used it.

If you can't see a girls anger number, which is one of a groupd of stats on each girl(level 2) and also including their map location(level 3), you have not gone through the whole agonizing decryption process where you negotiate with the doc to get a girls dectryption of her subdermal implant for a "favor" to the doc. Running this process on all the girls can take days a long time. There is a cheat for it but it is worth the aggravation I think to have gone through it the game way at least once or the first time even though it is beyond a royal pain to do.

Reactions: Bantry

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Chances are you need to hug, grope, etc. when they are wearing different outfits. For some players, it is important to fulfill every slot or they feel their achievements are incomplete.
So just doing it at different locations doesn't necessarily capture an image? Interesting. I try to at least get a couple. I'm not all that motivated to capture every image possible.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
KakarottSSJ4

From my FAQ:
Spoilers!

73) How do I get all of Desire's play in the pool achievements?

74) How do I get Desire to return the favor after I suck her tits and finger her at the pool?
This FAQ document has helped me accomplish more tasks than I care to admit. Thanks Puppet Master !

With the pills and the cheat codes, I've noticed that darkhound1 sometimes uses the word "pill" and sometimes the word "tablet".

PILLS
  • blue pill
  • green pill
  • pink pill
  • cyan pill
TABLETS
  • red tablet
  • purple tablet
I was a little confused when trying to increase my endurance with a "red pill" when I should have been typing "red tablet".

Reactions: Puppet Master

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Are the "golden trophies" that Aly wants the prizes for the T-shirt/Hot Butt contests (because they are not referred to as such)? And how can she win if she doesn't PARTICIPATE in the damn contests for 3 weeks?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yep. The damn HotShots game is DEFINITELY rigged. You can't make any claim to randomness when there's a 1-in-7 chance for any particular choice and the damn wheel comes to the SAME result 8 out of 10 times.

I HATE the damn quarters game!!! What am I even supposed to do with the hand?

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes