Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Wilson's NE mod still works with the latest update and I suspect it will with the new one. The only thing missing is/are the hints, which darkhound1 has already incorporated into the game since 0.1.8.0 I think.

Sadly, for those that use the mod, the chance of 'Borking' the game still exists. People for whatever reason fail to heed the warning of NOT maxing stats all at once and to NOT over use it or the console codes.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It was supposed to integrate the trigger and req.

1583098167075.png

Wilson mod is currently on hold but maybe not for android as per Dark'PM.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
And how do i do that? Cuz i just like right now downloaded this game from here and that was the only version available.
You missed the patch to update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.1.9.1. It is also on the first page. Or you can find both on the developer's patreon page.

Reactions: junior366

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
You missed the patch to update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.1.9.1. It is also on the first page. Or you can find both on the developer's patreon page.
Well i updated it but it still crashes so dunno know

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Did you update it correct?
In the main menu, at the top right, it shows the version you are running.
Yes, it said 1.9.1
It has something to do with the resolution cuz after i switched it to 1960x600 from 1280x720 the game started crashing. And now i cant even acess the preferences menue cuz everytime i click preference menue the game crashes. Sucks cuz this game looks like it could be so much fun.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I really hope that 2.0 will stop these resolution issues.
Obviously it's been fixed already, but having to put out the same fire time and again is kind of a drag.

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
Puppet Master, bantry, the effort you put into that FAQ is actually insane and I wanted to thank you for that big time.
imo there could be one minor improvement: a version code (so not of the game but of your FAQ)
for example "Holiday Island FAQ correct up to version 1.9.1 - FAQ v16"

The only way of tracking if I have the up to date version is to look at the date you posted it. Comparing those numbers would be way more convinient

cheers :)

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It was supposed to integrate the trigger and req.

View attachment 573593

Wilson mod is currently on hold but maybe not for android as per Dark'PM.
I guess that needs some clarification.
The mod has nothing to do with trigger and req descriptions. I have started adding similar information the mod is providig directly to the game, so that the mod is no longer needed to provide that functionality. But right now it's far from finished. Maybe at 10% coverage, probably even less.
Second thing about android and other versions. There is no special or other android mod version. It's the exact same one used for the windows version and it's on hold. Which means no new development. What it doesn't mean is that it's no longer working. You can still use it to cheat.
Since you cannot simply add the mod to the android version on your own, like you can do with the windows/linux version, I have decided to include the mod directly in the Android release version.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
bantry, the effort you put into that FAQ is actually insane and I wanted to thank you for that big time.
imo there could be one minor improvement: a version code (so not of the game but of your FAQ)
for example "Holiday Island FAQ correct up to version 1.9.1 - FAQ v16"

The only way of tracking if I have the up to date version is to look at the date you posted it. Comparing those numbers would be way more convinient

cheers :)
Your appreciation needs to go to Puppet Master. He has done extensive work on the FAQ. I did the Guide, which is only current up to 0.1.6.0, with his assistance. I can say, that I am working on updating its contents, along with some new pictures and hope to include a clickable Table of Contents that will take the user/reader to a specific point within, but it is quite the challenge.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 02. March 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.​

The next release is 0.2.0 beta which will be a full update.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.2.0 has:
690 additional renders, videos or sound files

54 updated renders

New features and content

Amy will get a new sexy appointment that will conclude her max love /affection quest line (the MC stays the night) --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy will get a scene at the MC's door, where she says goodbye and leaves for her breast implants removal at Joy's lab --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets an event at the MC's door to start the max love level 5 quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out further mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.2.0
Eva will get an appointment where she poses for you in a sexy lingerie at the studio as part of Joy's mini quests --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda will get an appointment where she poses for you in the studio wearing swimwear as part of Joy's mini quests to make the girls happy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Yvette gets an appointment at the beach at sunset (initially as part of Joys mini quests, but it can be repeated) --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's arrival scene gets an update. All images have been rendered in higher resolution and some new ones have been added. She has two achievements now for the arrival. --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jennifer poses in underwear using the new posing interface with options for different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jennifer gets a quest to showcase her photo studio --> will be added with 0.2.0
Joy gets a new office appointment where she explains the "mini quests" and hands out the first one --> will be added with 0.2.0
Mercedes will pose and flex for you in your room after you win the poker game --> will be added with 0.2.0
You will be able to play poker against Mercedes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets an event at the MC's room to start the quest line for max love level 5 --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jessica gets an extended pool sun lotion scene with 3 achievements --> will be added with 0.2.0
You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Miriam can participate in the wet t shirt contest now --> will be added with 0.2.0
All regular girls that did not have them yet get two wet t shirt contest topless images --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.2.0

Minor improvements and changes

The app to change the pictures on the wall gets the "triple frame" button activated. You can also cycle left right now, meaning a "left arrow click" at picture 1 will show the last picture --> will be added with 0.2.0
The last selected "action group" (intimate actions or location specific actions) will stay active when switching from one girl to another and also when you change locations. This will reduce unnecessary "clicking" --> will be added with 0.2.0
Aly, Ivy, Heather and Jessica will be able to send invites for meetings (posing) at the pool --> will be added with 0.2.0
A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you got a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.2.0

Bug fixes

Room service event (when you open the door) has some leftover code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.0

Is the update going to break save games?

0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.9.1 beta

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14th of December:
0.2.0 beta --> Not too far off now. Probably more than a week, but less than two.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes