Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or not (could be intentional as Mia is a limited special character).
I sent Mia a text message (friend type), after several days I attempted to do so again however the game will not allow me to do so. "You already sent Mia a message today" is the response. I waited again a few days and received the same response. This has occurred now for several attempts.
Just an FYI.
How is that possible ? Mia is not in the (my) list of characters to whom a message can be sent.
1692782643230.png

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Nice game , although is takes time to get somewhere with the girl the "dating sim" side of the game is too exagerated for my taste .
It's a game and i'd have prefered that once you max stat a girl out you can actually fuck her when ever you want but sadly that's not the case shame really.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
This is the screen I get each attempt. Anyone else get this screen or does not have Mia has a selection?
View attachment 2875029
Mia should not be listed.
darkhound1 can probably help.
After the checkup at the lab, Mia should be listed.
She doesn't send responses, because I forgot to add a couple of lines of code for her. For the same reason you can only text her once. This will be fixed with 0.4.0.
If Mia isn't listed and you have completed all of Sara's events, check the following variables:
mia.active
mia.visible
mia.phone_number_known
All three should be "True".
If not, set them to True.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
After the checkup at the lab, Mia should be listed.
She doesn't send responses, because I forgot to add a couple of lines of code for her. For the same reason you can only text her once. This will be fixed with 0.4.0.
If Mia isn't listed and you have completed all of Sara's events, check the following variables:
mia.active
mia.visible
mia.phone_number_known
All three should be "True".
If not, set them to True.
In my case all of the above are false. Which begs the question how do you know for sure you completed all of Sara's events? Is that when you have 'all seen / total 36/36' in the phone for her? You are on holiday so probabldy don't want to go into that now, but I can provide a save to check when needed.

Reactions: darkhound1

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
In my case all of the above are false. Which begs the question how do you know for sure you completed all of Sara's events? Is that when you have 'all seen / total 36/36' in the phone for her? You are on holiday so probabldy don't want to go into that now, but I can provide a save to check when needed.
Was the same in my save game. Don't know why or with what version this could happen. I will fix it with the save game update to 0.4.0.
If Sara has 36/36, all of Mia's values should be True. If you set them with the console, you will still miss the achievements for Mia.
I can post the codes to get those tomorrow.
I loaded a save game before the checkup and did the checkup. After that all variables were okay. So this must have been a problem of an earlier version or some specific circumstances that were not present in my save game.
In any case, I will provide an automatic fix for all of Mia's stuff with 0.4.0

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Well, this game is far too much of a hassle. It's like having a wife who wants eight hours of foreplay every time you want to get laid. That's grounds for divorce. So ... I better get some stool softener, because this one's gonna be a hard pass.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Faye? Can we get a cat?

Faye: A cat?

Ah huh. Especially this one.

Heather: What the Hell you listening to? Sounds like he stepped on a Lego!!

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Well, this game is far too much of a hassle. It's like having a wife who wants eight hours of foreplay every time you want to get laid. That's grounds for divorce. So ... I better get some stool softener, because this one's gonna be a hard pass.
Well, it is obvious you should be doing things differently. I have sex six times in one day on average and the girls are always happy to spread their legs for me.

Here is a basic training course for you that will lead to sex with certain girls within two game days. That should tell you how to proceed in general:
The fast track

And here are more advanced training courses:
How to have sex 9 times in one day
How to have sex 10 times in one day
How to have sex 11 times in one day
How to have sex 15 times in one day (the ultimate achievement)
How to have 5 sex scenes with Amy in one day
How to have 7 sex scenes with Amy in one day

Have fun! If not, it's not the girls' fault :)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Was the same in my save game. Don't know why or with what version this could happen. I will fix it with the save game update to 0.4.0.
If Sara has 36/36, all of Mia's values should be True. If you set them with the console, you will still miss the achievements for Mia.
I can post the codes to get those tomorrow.
I loaded a save game before the checkup and did the checkup. After that all variables were okay. So this must have been a problem of an earlier version or some specific circumstances that were not present in my save game.
In any case, I will provide an automatic fix for all of Mia's stuff with 0.4.0
I flipped the mentioned variables and you were right Mia's achievements are 0/2. Which is odd as my own registration shows that at some point I was at 2/2. That also means that Mia must have been visible in the phone, how could I otherwise know it was 2/2, right? So apparently something went wrong after that but I have no idea when.

Edit: I would suspect that a release level-up init after the checkup reset everything related to Mia when it shouldn't have.
Edit2: I went into my collection of saves and loaded a 3.6.0 into 3.8.1 code and Mia is there at 2/2. But loading a 3.7.0 save she is gone, so the problem happened going from 3.6.0 to 3.7.0. I don't have the level-up code from that time anymore, but you probably have.
Edit3: I narrowed it down further. I found a 3.6.1 save and Mia is gone there too. So it likely happened during update from 3.6.0 to 3.6.1. At least the level-up is the only logical place where I expect a reset of a girl to be. It makes no sense anywhere else in the game I think.
Edit4: restoring Mia will take some work. She's completely wiped. After flipping the variables in 3.8.1 checking on her finds everything gone in the phone. No access to subdermal (there was in 3.6.0) and when asking the doctor no possibility to get Mia's subdermal either.

Last edited:

Resef

Mar 4, 2020
*bump*
So I have been having an issue with the Android version, it doesn't seem to open correctly all the time. It goes to the startup loading the game splash screen, but once it loads and is about to go to the disclaimer screen it mostly just goes to a black screen and never loads from there. Sometimes it does get to the disclaimer screen quickly and I can play the game if the disclaimer loads but it feels like a craps shoot if the game loads or not. Anyone else seeing this behavior?

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes