lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
Lucked out and found this gem of a game, really enjoying it.
I've read here the maid shows up 9-12pm time window. My first 10 days Yvette showed up twice as my maid.

On day 70 now, Desire knocked on my door with cell phone.....
My question is, is there a trick or favorable trigger to get my maid to appear?
I do random things in my room to try initiate her showing up, with no luck so far.

Always Aly with costumes, or Yvette etc., never the maid

Reactions: EscapeEvade

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Lucked out and found this gem of a game, really enjoying it.
I've read here the maid shows up 9-12pm time window. My first 10 days Yvette showed up twice as my maid.

On day 70 now, Desire knocked on my door with cell phone.....
My question is, is there a trick or favorable trigger to get my maid to appear?
I do random things in my room to try initiate her showing up, with no luck so far.

Always Aly with costumes, or Yvette etc., never the maid
You can go to the front desk and spend company favor to have a girl reassigned as the maid so you can get specific girls for specific scenes.

Waiting in your room from like 9am-1pm nearly guarantees the maid will show up.

Reactions: lulu3

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
in my opinion one of the best games....but i think a couple of extra sex scenes for brenda,lacey,renee,daniela,sara and delizia would be great.thx...continue like this
Lacey, Renee, Daniela, Sara (as well as Aly and Mia), have not fucked the MC.

Benito 23

Feb 8, 2023
Esta en la página 114. Tenes que esperar por lo menos hasta el día 45, tenes que haber terminado la misión de aprender sobre la fuerza de Mercedes, y la afección de Mercedes y Miriam tiene que estar alrededor de 80.
[/CITA]
I have looked at the guide and page 114 and I cannot activate the event. What am I missing?

lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
You can go to the front desk and spend company favor to have a girl reassigned as the maid so you can get specific girls for specific scenes.

Waiting in your room from like 9am-1pm nearly guarantees the maid will show up.
I appreciate the suggestion, I'll definitely attempt your recommendation

Cheers

Reactions: EscapeEvade

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Works out for me too, and somewhat surprisingly it is her (in any case necessary to be on topic). Not one I plan to post here in the future, just a Ivy(ness) can also look like this feature.

Safe to say she has moved a fair way from her old looks (actual game image).
View attachment 3365718
Aye, I liked the original Ivy's body well enough, but she was a little strange looking. I think the jawline looked off slightly, the eyes to mouth distance was wonky, and the bridge of her nose was too wide for the lower part. It's kind of like she had a bad nose-job. At the risk of sounding really shallow and somewhat chauvinistic, she was quite pretty if you covered the lower half of her face (I was cringing just typing that! *shudder*).

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Aye, I liked the original Ivy's body well enough, but she was a little strange looking. I think the jawline looked off slightly, the eyes to mouth distance was wonky, and the bridge of her nose was too wide for the lower part. It's kind of like she had a bad nose-job. At the risk of sounding really shallow and somewhat chauvinistic, she was quite pretty if you covered the lower half of her face (I was cringing just typing that! *shudder*).
It's okay . . . we won't 'butter-face shame' . . .

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Believe that is a fair enough assessment, and one can add that it would have fared even worse at the higher resolutions used today (low res lets you get away with more than high res does).

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Or, with all the gym stuff going on she had an accident that needed some surgery to fix. Contrary to the popular image of cosmetic surgery they can't fix everything.
True enough, though Joy seems to be bucking that trend.

I suspect an accident during bench-pressing could really mess someone's face up....

Again - *shudder*

Reactions: kanakanakanakana

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So, I decided to render the 1.46 from the prior page as a small joke.

One Girl
Four Arms (don't worry)
And a Sixpack

Which, junior366, seems to produce a fit rack rather than a beer case (belly optional)

The result can be found here (I did mean it when I said I'd not post her here again, Ivy'ness or not)

Note.
DeviantArt is long since an out of control AI site, so the link I have in my sig is at this point a "whenever I bother to do it" legacy thing rather than a storage or an active place.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Awesome A.I. Goddess

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes