musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
Nope. It's not like that.
The checks are working as they are supposed to. If you need 29 affection for a lvl1 check, the scene isn't tagged the correct way. It should be a lvl 2 check. There may be some with wrong tags, but it's certainly not a general problem.
A level 1 affection check is done against: 20 + (2 - looks) * 2
So with "looks" at 4, you only need 16 affection instead of 20
A level 2 affection check is done against: 35 + (2 - looks) * 3
So with "looks" at 4, you only need 29 affection instead of 35
Interesting... so there's a formula to calculate relationship requirements. Thank you for an explanation.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
type in the console:
player.rem_action_cooldown("orgasm2days")
--> after that change location, wait or whatever - this will trigger the 48 h sperm congestion email

player.rem_action_cooldown("orgasm3days")
--> after that change location, wait or whatever - this will trigger the 72 h sperm congestion email

Do use one OR the other, not both at the same time.
Thank you so much for this

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I really miss having content about the fitness girls in the next update, like the twins, Ivy, Amy, Sara, Joy or Jennifer, would love an event that involves them all, to see who is the strongest, like a arm wrestling contest or something in the gym to see who can lift the heaviest weight. :love:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
gonna be honest, have played the game multiple times. still dont get the point of the preference thing when you start the game.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Shame there is nothing for Yvette's mom, having a milf assist you in fucking her daughter is hot.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
gonna be honest, have played the game multiple times. still dont get the point of the preference thing when you start the game.
It helps determine which girls appear on the island first. So when you select an attribute the screen shows which girls fall into that category. So if you stay consistent in your choices the girl that hits those attributes will most likely be on the island first.

It also can lead to which plane girl you get to start with.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It helps determine which girls appear on the island first. So when you select an attribute the screen shows which girls fall into that category. So if you stay consistent in your choices the girl that hits those attributes will most likely be on the island first.

It also can lead to which plane girl you get to start with.
gonna be honest, i rather it would have a less convoluted system. maybe allow the player to pick the order, or something similar.

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
I'm confused. I did some testing with looks and charm on level 2 and I noticed that Faye and Natasha need different amount of lust to flash their breasts. I checked with their basic outfits, max affection/love and being with them alone (I know that for public, love is required for it to work). So here I noticed that Natasha needs 20 lust while Faye needs 60 lust. Could someone explain me that?

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Sounds like someone else I've seen that is simple...

View attachment 3706127
Tried the pose and speech, I wont lie, a bit of skepticism was encountered.

1717602798609.png

Cthulhu simply starred at "her" little finger with a rather perplexed look, then said,
"Pinky, are you trying to take over the world with Duckswim"

Pep talk Meeting descended into chaos from there

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
gonna be honest, i rather it would have a less convoluted system. maybe allow the player to pick the order, or something similar.
Since for each option you can see which girls are a match, it's pretty easy to select the ones you want.
There is nothing "convoluted" about the process and your answers are also used for other aspects of the game.
There are some restrictions, because all of the island's staff positions need to be covered.

I'm confused. I did some testing with looks and charm on level 2 and I noticed that Faye and Natasha need different amount of lust to flash their breasts. I checked with their basic outfits, max affection/love and being with them alone (I know that for public, love is required for it to work). So here I noticed that Natasha needs 20 lust while Faye needs 60 lust. Could someone explain me that?
Each girl has a relationship type attribute (or call it a trait) that determines how easy it will be to get her to perform certain actions. The trait also affects how much love or affection they receive from other actions.
For example, Yvette and Aly are nice girls, but not really the slutty type.
Amy or Eva don't have a problem showing their breasts. They also tease you all the time, while Aly is much more shy.
It's all part of the game's mechanics and the different ways the girls behave.

Eva only has a level 1 lust check to flash her breasts. Faye has a level 3 check.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0420.jpg

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 9th of June 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
707 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
5 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Natasha gets extended night bar drink scenes for all outfits -> still working on it (renders and post work are done)
  • Yvette gets a new gym shower scene with a happy ending -> still working on it (renders and post work are done)
  • Yumiko gets an appointment in the player room that is based on the lingerie event with Jennifer, but uses some additional images, The appointment is repeatable and will only feature Yumiko. -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • After Jennifer has left after the pole dance, Yumiko stays a little longer with a happy ending for both of them -> still working on it (renders and post work are done)
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a pole dance event in the MC's room wearing sexy lingerie -> still working on it (renders and post work are done)
  • Yumiko gets a posing event wearing the pink lingerie -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jennifer gets an event in the hallway where she shows the island to her visiting friend (Samantha) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a new event at the bar where they talk about an award winning lingerie design -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's Hotshots hot scene will be re-rendered and extended with an up close and personal second part upstairs in the green room -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene with two achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire gets a new beach walk scene with two achievements and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a beach pose scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's beach walk scene has been remade -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy gets a new event in the player room, which mainly plays outside in the hot tub. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's event at the beach near the ocean where she shows the MC a picture of Jennifer has been re-rendered and new pictures have been added. Dialogue has been improved and the event is now repeatable. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's bad dream event has been re-rendered and enhanced. Dialogue has been improved as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a shower scene at the pool -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's pool play scene has been re-rendered and a lot of new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • All the MCs masturbation images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been re-rendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During Yvette's beach scene, a crash with AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'change_afffection' could occur -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes