DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Hi! Any chance you will refresh your library on Deviant? Seems like no updates there after Taia(
Not really, sorry.

DA is a bit of a mess for the longest time (the post copit60221 links to).

And having always been casual and now also winding down my fan art rendering I don't see any reason to post (which takes a surprising amount of time).

But I might put a render there once in a blue moon for old times sake (and seeing what they have messed up now).

I wouldn't count on it. See DuckSwim's comment here.
Yep

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Im not getting the breast enhancement story for eva please help. I have been walking with her on the beach and nothin. Its not happening and the quest is not updating.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Im not getting the breast enhancement story for eva please help. I have been walking with her on the beach and nothin. Its not happening and the quest is not updating.
Check the Companion Guide. She has to be wearing her skimpy bikini. Make sue her stats are up and then stare at her boobs. She doesn't tell you the story while on the beach. The guide lays it out for what to do going past the beach walk.

Reactions: junior366

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Check the Companion Guide. She has to be wearing her skimpy bikini. Make sue her stats are up and then stare at her boobs. She doesn't tell you the story while on the beach. The guide lays it out for what to do going past the beach walk.
I have her in her skimpy bikini. I have ogled at her breasts still nothing the quest won't update. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Iim following what its telling me but it wont happen. I have affection, love and lust all at 100. Still nothing.

Reactions: Salvation000

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I have her in her skimpy bikini. I have ogled at her breasts still nothing the quest won't update. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Iim following what its telling me but it wont happen. I have affection, love and lust all at 100. Still nothing.
Page 86 of the Companion Guide. (I just checked it)
Once the walk is done you begin another set of actions to get HOW she got her breasts. Trust me it is well worth the read and outcome.

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Page 86 of the Companion Guide. (I just checked it)
Once the walk is done you begin another set of actions to get HOW she got her breasts. Trust me it is well worth the read and outcome.
I've also done that no additional information. Nothing new. The quest doesn't update and nothing. I have tried for a while now and nothing. I got her to win both events and got the reward scene but nothing on her breast enhancement.

As in I've walked on the beach with Eva, I've gotten her to win one of the competitions and got the reward scene with her and it's still saying I need to go to the beach with her.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Meanwhile, at Bob's bar

View attachment 3726432
Sam (Visits in Rel 0.4.2), Hope (Patreon Christmas girl 2023), Rose (Because I felt like it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not important but since I did spend time to answer a question.

1718483776361.png
1718483547063.png 1718483558084.png

And Hope is a Caucasian (white) red haired woman,

1718483981569.png

So she don't need to wear red and white.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0420.jpg

Version 0.4.5.0 - development news (updated 20th of June 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.5.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.5.0 has:
709 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
8 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Natasha gets extended night bar drink scenes for all outfits -> still working on it (renders and post work are done)
  • Natasha's scene in the night bar's ladies room has been remade -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yvette gets a new gym shower scene with two achievements and a happy ending (or tow, depending on endurance) -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yvette gets an appointment at the gym shower at night, that will be based on the scene, but with some additional images and a different vibe and text to it -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yumiko gets an appointment in the player room that is based on the lingerie event with Jennifer, but uses some additional images. The appointment is repeatable and will only feature Yumiko -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yumiko gets a posing event wearing the pink lingerie -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • After Jennifer has left after the pole dance, Yumiko stays a little longer with a happy ending for both of them) -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a pole dance event in the MC's room wearing sexy lingerie) -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Jennifer gets an event in the hallway where she shows the island to her visiting friend Sam(antha) -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a new event at the bar where they talk about an award winning lingerie design -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Renée's Hotshots hot scene will be re-rendered and extended with an up close and personal second part upstairs in the green room -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene with two achievements -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Desire gets a new beach walk scene with two achievements and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Natasha gets a beach pose scene -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Natasha's beach walk scene has been remade -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Amy gets a new event in the player room, which mainly plays outside in the hot tub. -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Aly's event at the beach near the ocean where she shows the MC a picture of Jennifer has been re-rendered and new pictures have been added. Dialogue has been improved and the event is now repeatable. -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yvette's bad dream event has been re-rendered and enhanced. Dialogue has been improved as well -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Natasha gets a shower scene at the pool -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Natasha's pool play scene has been re-rendered and a lot of new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • Next game version will be 0.4.5.0 instead of 0.4.2.0 to better reflect game progress.
  • Natasha's workout weight lifting scene has been re-rendered -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Natasha gets the butt pose actions at the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • The display of max affection and max love changes have been moved from the ugly top overlay to the new logic where it's shown on the left same way as all other stat changes are shown. -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • The old posing interface (where you can zoom in/out and can ask the girl to turn left or right) has been upgraded to support better conversations between the characters. The MC can answer now, same as he already can with the new posing interface. -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • All the MCs masturbation images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been re-rendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.5.0
Bug fixes
  • During Yvette's beach scene, a crash with AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'change_afffection' could occur -> will be fixed with 0.4.5.0
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.5.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No
Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You know watermelon is red as well right?????????
Certainly, but the point / answer rather was the 100% natural (the berry involved was just for the outfit colors and a water melon tin was in any case not available) as none of the girls have implants (not in their morphs anyways).

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

You'd think Bots and spammers would become more skilled now that AI is actually an option to write some text to dupe morons into clicking that, but no.

Edit : Original spam post killed by mods by now here and in an ocean of other forums too

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 3741319

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 16th of June 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
709 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
updated renders

• Natasha gets extended night bar drink scenes for all outfits -> still working on it (renders and post work are done)
  • Yvette gets a new gym shower scene with two achievements and a happy ending (or tow, depending on endurance) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets an appointment at the gym shower at night, that will be based on the scene, but with some additional images and a different vibe and text to it -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko gets an appointment in the player room that is based on the lingerie event with Jennifer, but uses some additional images. The appointment is repeatable and will only feature Yumiko -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko gets a posing event wearing the pink lingerie -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • After Jennifer has left after the pole dance, Yumiko stays a little longer with a happy ending for both of them) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a pole dance event in the MC's room wearing sexy lingerie) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jennifer gets an event in the hallway where she shows the island to her visiting friend Sam(antha) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a new event at the bar where they talk about an award winning lingerie design -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's Hotshots hot scene will be re-rendered and extended with an up close and personal second part upstairs in the green room -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene with two achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire gets a new beach walk scene with two achievements and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a beach pose scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's beach walk scene has been remade -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy gets a new event in the player room, which mainly plays outside in the hot tub. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's event at the beach near the ocean where she shows the MC a picture of Jennifer has been re-rendered and new pictures have been added. Dialogue has been improved and the event is now repeatable. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's bad dream event has been re-rendered and enhanced. Dialogue has been improved as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a shower scene at the pool -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's pool play scene has been re-rendered and a lot of new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • The display of max affection and max love changes have been moved from the ugly top overlay to the new logic where it's shown on the left same way as all other stat changes are shown. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • The old posing interface (where you can zoom in/out and can ask the girl to turn left or right) has been upgraded to support better conversations between the characters. The MC can answer now, same as he already can with the new posing interface. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • All the MCs masturbation images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been re-rendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During Yvette's beach scene, a crash with AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'change_afffection' could occur -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0

0.4.1.0 -> No
Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

The version number seems to have gotten copy paste stuck / perpetuated along the way.

0.4.2 Normal (minor) increment
0.4.3 Renee Completed
0.4.4 Desire Completed
0.4.5 Mia leaving

Personal guess,

Releases have a (recent) history of being version number updated close to release date as their content is tested and put into the final version, this release will be renamed to Rel 4.5 to reflect progression towards completion of game and goals.

Also given the "some here and there" for most girls and event types which has now been iterated for many years (7+) there is a large number of things built up to a near completion status.

Should completions continue or accelerate I would therefore assume increments to change from 0.0.1 to 0.0.5 or even greater.

Note. I have not spoken to Darkhound1 about it, I just observe a pattern and draw my own conclusions, ymmv.

Last edited:

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 3741319

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 16th of June 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
updated renders

• Yvette gets a new gym shower scene with two achievements and a happy ending (or tow, depending on endurance) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets an appointment at the gym shower at night, that will be based on the scene, but with some additional images and a different vibe and text to it -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko gets an appointment in the player room that is based on the lingerie event with Jennifer, but uses some additional images. The appointment is repeatable and will only feature Yumiko -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • After Jennifer has left after the pole dance, Yumiko stays a little longer with a happy ending for both of them) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a pole dance event in the MC's room wearing sexy lingerie) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jennifer gets an event in the hallway where she shows the island to her visiting friend Sam(antha) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a new event at the bar where they talk about an award winning lingerie design -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's Hotshots hot scene will be re-rendered and extended with an up close and personal second part upstairs in the green room -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene with two achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire gets a new beach walk scene with two achievements and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a beach pose scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's beach walk scene has been remade -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy gets a new event in the player room, which mainly plays outside in the hot tub. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's event at the beach near the ocean where she shows the MC a picture of Jennifer has been re-rendered and new pictures have been added. Dialogue has been improved and the event is now repeatable. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's bad dream event has been re-rendered and enhanced. Dialogue has been improved as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a shower scene at the pool -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's pool play scene has been re-rendered and a lot of new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • The display of max affection and max love changes have been moved from the ugly top overlay to the new logic where it's shown on the left same way as all other stat changes are shown. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • The old posing interface (where you can zoom in/out and can ask the girl to turn left or right) has been upgraded to support better conversations between the characters. The MC can answer now, same as he already can with the new posing interface. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • All the MCs masturbation images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been re-rendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During Yvette's beach scene, a crash with AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'change_afffection' could occur -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0

0.4.1.0 -> No
Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

Please, is there a way to show whats new from the previous post? I always have a hard time spotting whats new, more like never seeing whats new.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes