DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You are correct this was not in the "development news" which had been updated the day before.

I can only guess, as I was not in the room or the same country as darkhound1, that yesterday he decided on a good story for Desire and her plane ride to the island. Started writing and rendering it.

In England we call that a "spur of the moment" act.
I am sure the next time the development news gets updated it will be added.

Me... I thank darkhound1 for another update to the game and look forward to the update... Which still is no idea on when before anyone asks :)
Think we can reasonably expect boobs to timetravel ... at least those big enough to come with their own time distortion field. So news about them should be able to do so too.

I totally blame darkhound1 for not data packet piggy bagging onto Desire's ample boobs so as to apply the event info retroactively into the past :p

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Belated is after an event, unless we have had some more of DuckSwim boob timetravel ;)
I can get lost looking at boobs and loose track of time :p

Think you mean before, early, premature.
But like the render (y)
Once you get to my age it is boob time all day and on all days.
Monday to Friday is something which happens to younger persons.

Not that I don't have those days, I do, I just cannot remember anything but boob day.
It really takes the sting out of mondays that tomorrow is always boob day :D

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

On an island somewhere in the pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020

On an island somewhere in the pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
The translator has really gone crazy. I have had to read almost all the text in English to understand it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Reading the translated text was worse than listening to Jar jar Binks

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
Is it a requirement for Alice's gymnastics achievements that Amy be on the island?
even though I met the requirements, I haven't gotten the scene until now, that I finally met Amy.

By the way, when I was training they only recommended not to put one of the locks at the end of the bar for those cases

rajivhussain

Dec 15, 2019
please someone tell me, are there any animated H- Scenes in this game??
as I only play games with animations..So help me??

Yessthatsme

Dec 28, 2019
Please help?
I admit, I cheated ): I used the companion mod and bought the smartwatch before the quest even asked me to do so, but now I can't buy the watch anymore, blocking me from any further progress.. Do I need to start all over or is there a workaround this issue?
Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes