Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I was just about to say that since Bantry is the 1 the helps maintain the Companion Guide along with a few others ;) it would be wise to not EVER block him. So before doing so you have to look at his responses to your questions and comments from his point of view. He and others have answered questions about poker and other events more times than there are fingers and toes in this thread and it gets tiresome and frustrating when people do not use the search feature to answer their questions.
EDIT: I mean using the search feature, the 5th response gives you the answer without even having to click the link.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Or just try the OP for the companion guide.
Yeah... I didn't expect to have cheats on the companion guide. It's actually better than the cheats page.

And then UN-block one of the few people in the thread that can help you if you actually encounter an issue?
I'll pass. I'm not really good dealing with rude people. I just asked for some info, the guy could have said: "companion guide"
But no. He had to come up with some kind of insult. Maybe he had a bad day, I don't know. But he refused to apologise after, so I gave up on him.

• Angry
Reactions: Socko55 and Ripe

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have to speak up for Bantry here. I am not one of the resident help people on this thread, but I am on another thread. It gets to you when you have to answer the same question for the 30th time. It is especially frustrating when the answer to the question is literally on the same page as the question. You would need to be a saint to not be affected by that.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I thank you all for the support. Those that have been around for awhile may have noticed that my avatar changed from the guy in the tinfoil hat, to it's current sentiment. I yell at kids to get off my lawn too. I'm an old curmudgeon with no idea what Delizia sees in me, but sure count myself lucky whatever it is. Thank you again.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I thank you all for the support. Those that have been around for awhile may have noticed that my avatar changed from the guy in the tinfoil hat, to it's current sentiment. I yell at kids to get off my lawn too. I'm an old curmudgeon with no idea what Delizia sees in me, but sure count myself lucky whatever it is. Thank you again.
You also see me as a blood donor for Joy's lab by Renee's hand...

Yeah, I don't know what I see in you either :)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah... I didn't expect to have cheats on the companion guide. It's actually better than the cheats page.

I'll pass. I'm not really good dealing with rude people. I just asked for some info, the guy could have said: "companion guide"
But no. He had to come up with some kind of insult. Maybe he had a bad day, I don't know. But he refused to apologise after, so I gave up on him.
I would get this if you've never had a bad day, said the wrong thing at the wrong time, or anything like that in your life.

But we all have our days/moments of weakness.

Hell, my first post in this forum (or near it) was to ask him to settle down a little.

But then I found out he's a Cleveland Browns fan...

At which point I understood the frustration, and invited him to my rock on the island for some Johnnie Walker. Blue.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016

Check the almost 1100 pages. Bantry started being sarcastic around page 500-600. Bantry has more patience then I have .
I'm around here since the start and I get annoyed of people asking for things that can easily be found by using the search function or reading the guides.
This thread could be cleaned up by at least 20 pages if all the asking for saves would be removed. We could also win 10 pages by removing the poker cheat questions.

People are asking things here and waiting for a reply. If they are lucky they get a reply in an hour.
If they would search this thread or search the guide they would have an answer in 3 minutes.

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Each message you receive (that requires a reply) should have a check (green, for accept) or an "X" (red, for decline) within the message. Once you reply, it should drop off the 'Not Replied' list, so open up your not replied items and reply.

Are you able to open the list of items to do so?
The game says "Did not reply in time." So there doesn't seem to be a way to clear the feature.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Check the almost 1100 pages. Bantry started being sarcastic around page 500-600. Bantry has more patience then I have .
I'm around here since the start and I get annoyed of people asking for things that can easily be found by using the search function or reading the guides.
This thread could be cleaned up by at least 20 pages if all the asking for saves would be removed. We could also win 10 pages by removing the poker cheat questions.

People are asking things here and waiting for a reply. If they are lucky they get a reply in an hour.
If they would search this thread or search the guide they would have an answer in 3 minutes.
I think you're too generous... I'd say that if all the "when is the update", "can I get a save?" and "how to cheat on poker" posts get removed we'd reduce total number of pages by at least 100 pages.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
anyone have full save with all events unlocked?
A few people post a full save so use search and try to find one :unsure:
As I frequently say... will be no use to you, not a full replay gallery in the game.
To see all the content you have to play the game.
how long this haven't been update
The last update was in October, but the creator of all things big boobed on an island somewhere in the pacific, is busy with the new update...check the for details...

All this info and more is here in the thread already...
Maybe look before posting...

fxiz.gif

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes