Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I think you're too generous... I'd say that if all the "when is the update", "can I get a save?" and "how to cheat on poker" posts get removed we'd reduce total number of pages by at least 100 pages.
Ow yeah, I forget the update question.
Gee, this game and Darkhound is probably the most open on progress on F95.

It's good that I don't live in Texas with a shotgun under my bed.
It saves me from buying new monitors.
If I would have the same temper as in my 20s I wouldn't have been so polite.

But really.
Sometimes I wonder if people are asking serious for saves, like 5 posts above and that they are just stupid or that they just trolling.

The longer I am on internet the more I discover that Einstein was right.
The picture under my posts is because of all those questions.
And it's not only this thread. It's over all fora.
We don't have to do anything about climate. This world will destroy itself by stupidity.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I think you're too generous... I'd say that if all the "when is the update", "can I get a save?" and "how to cheat on poker" posts get removed we'd reduce total number of pages by at least 100 pages.
Ow yeah, I forget the update question.
Gee, this game and Darkhound is probably the most open on progress on F95.

It's good that I don't live in Texas with a shotgun under my bed.
It saves me from buying new monitors.
If I would have the same temper as in my 20s I wouldn't have been so polite.

But really.
Sometimes I wonder if people are asking serious for saves, like 5 posts above and that they are just stupid or that they just trolling.

The longer I am on internet the more I discover that Einstein was right.
The picture under my posts is because of all those questions.
And it's not only this thread. It's over all fora.
We don't have to do anything about climate. This world will destroy itself by stupidity.
You forgot posts asking about or suggesting anal and/or some other fetish/kink of choice. That has to be another 50+ pages at minimum.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You forgot posts asking about or suggesting anal and/or some other fetish/kink of choice. That has to be another 50+ pages at minimum.
And another x pages asking for a walkthrough. Etc etc. If all that were to be pruned we might end up with just 100 pages of serious questions.

Reactions: Bantry

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there any ETA for when version 0.3 comes out?
What do you not understand about this statement on Darkhound's Patreon:
Estimated release dates:
0.2.3.2 beta --> available since 11th of october from the main page, or the links in this post:
0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
what I didn't understand was that this page existed
or was up to date
>October 11th
I'm afraid its been 9 years since that was posted, information changes all the time.
I'm just asking a simple question, it has two answers
  1. Yes and its [date here]
  2. No
Is it really this impossibly hard to answer a question?
I am surprised you didn't tell me to use the search function.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Come one, 4 years registered on the site and you don't know how to check the OP ?

1614626928449.png

Anyways, some should loosen their sphincters when such question pop up and just ignore them.
Back in 2019 I was all about sarcastic replies, it was good at first but only ended up with a bigger hémorroïde for the energy consumed in sarcastic reply is lost and the questions never stop. Lavoisier was wrong.
Then again, to each his own.

As for V3 ETA, my prediction based on "stuff I know, stuff I expect and stuff out of my ass": April maybe May, June might be reaching but it can't be ignored.
When a new version is released, Darkhound publishes it here almost as soon as patrons get it.

May The Bewbs be with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Martin19127

Jan 14, 2021
I still have that titfight on my plate.
Only a hand full of girls will participate in it.
Joy, Jennifer and Desire for sure and maybe Jessica as well. All the others will just watch.
To make it work, it's important that they are more or less the same height and the tits are big enough.

To give you an idea how it will look like:
View attachment 473359 View attachment 473360
Hey darkhound1, i'm a big fan of your game! I was wondering if the titfight event is still a thing or not...
Thanks
Martin

Reactions: Monsieur X

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Joethebeast is just one of those new generation or doesnt have a clue how to behave.
I feel that it is exactly the opposite.
If Joe behaved like a troll, he would have been dismissed as such, and it would have been the end of the story.

We need to realize that the companion guide is a double edge sword: it can be used to inform and teach, but also used as a weapon to push away newcomers.

Generally, there's a great community in this thread, but there's also a fair bit of gatekeeping. There's room for improvement.

Now, I will let you google-translate the wise words of Master Nguyen Duc Moc: "Encore beaucoup travail !"

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I feel that it is exactly the opposite.
If Joe behaved like a troll, he would have been dismissed as such, and it would have been the end of the story.

We need to realize that the companion guide is a double edge sword: it can be used to inform and teach, but also used as a weapon to push away newcomers.

Generally, there's a great community in this thread, but there's also a fair bit of gatekeeping. There's room for improvement.

Now, I will let you google-translate the wise words of Master Nguyen Duc Moc: "Encore beaucoup travail !"
Genuinely confused by your statement, "the companion guide is a double edge sword: it can be used to inform and teach, but also used as a weapon to push away newcomers." Were the girls wielding the Guide above their heads in an attempt to beat back those seeking information? Was the Guide hurled at those trying to wade ashore on the island? Must have missed the ring of trebuchets Joy has encircling the island.

Now imagine if you will, a player arrives on the island and is handed two items.

"Welcome to Holiday Island, sir, here is your Companion Mod and Companion Guide. The Mod will allow you to adjust the most commonly used variables in yourself and the girls and the Guide will explain how to install and use the Mod as well as explain numerous appointments/events/scenes that may occur on the island and the various girls involved."

"Thanks but, I don't need a Guide. I'm computer savvy and this is just a game which is a collection of (1's and 0's), I've played lots of them, so I'm sure I can figure everything out."

"Okay sir, enjoy your time on the island. However, should you ever change your mind or need help, the Guide will always be available to you. Not to nag or insinuate anything, but are you sure you don't want to take it along? It's not very big, but it does contain information to answer almost any question you might have. Rather than wait for an answer, you can have it immediately at your fingertips."

"No damnit, I don't need no stinkin' Guide. Now bring on the Bewbs!"

"Very good sir, enjoy your stay on Holiday Island."

<Shortly thereafter>

"This sucks, there's no sex, I hate having to put forth effort to get the girls to like me. Why do they all have huge boobs? I'll use the Mod. Crap it doesn't install. This game sucks. Hey, can somebody help me?" Why is everyone treating me so bad? I only asked a simple question over an hour ago. I was right along; this game sucks, as does this community.

Beat.png

Yorky 69

Apr 17, 2020
Since SiJa and I now oversee the Guide. I assure you pages are being shaved from it and will be just as informative.
my apologies , i meant shave the pages off of this thread, sorry for any confusion. i should of posted on bantrys post at top of page .

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
my apologies , i meant shave the pages off of this thread, sorry for any confusion. should of posted on bantrys post at top of page .
No need for you to apologies mealfortwo69 , yankeeInKy needs to read the thread before jumping in on a conversation :rolleyes:
Also, I only supply graphical help and some advice with the guide... the new version of the guide is yankeeInKy work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorky 69
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes