SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
How do I get Amy's affection and love to 100 since I have no more questions to complete
So long as you have no more quest sections for Amy's Max love quest, it's the same as any other girl.
Complete any Scene/Event/Appointments with her you have not done yet, which will increase her stats.
Or do some again to help raise her stats.
Don't forget interactions will help increase here stats as well... the Hug/Kiss/Grope etc...
:)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is it just me, or is it unusually long ago that Darkhound has updated the development news on Patreon? Usually he updates somewhere in the weekend. Is he known to be ill or on holiday and did I miss that? Or is he just hit by the pressures of his payed job?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It's you I think.
The dev news is not updated weekly when there is no "real news" and it happens that it was updated twice or trice in the last few weeks. Last update is one week and a couple of days old.

Edit: also, Lab implementation apparently took more time than anticipated + the niceties added in between = it will be the first time (I think), between two huge updates.

Edit2: and maybe with all the unsuspected stuff Darkhound is adding, maybe a Lacey room fuck appointement like Brenda's one will be added. /wink /wink / nudge /nudge + 2 weeks ! haaa the dilemma :)

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The updates almost always come in waves. I did about 20 or 30 new renders for two scenes that are not finished or listed yet. I work as fast as my free time permits. But even posting here, updating news and answering patreon posts and questions takes time. When free time is limited, you have to decide what to do. Since updates to my patreon have been frequent lately, I decided to spend more time on renders and less on updates.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The updates almost always come in waves. I did about 20 or 30 new renders for two scenes that are not finished or listed yet. I work as fast as my free time permits. But even posting here, updating news and answering patreon posts and questions takes time. When free time is limited, you have to decide what to do. Since updates to my patreon have been frequent lately, I decided to spend more time on renders and less on updates.
Thanks for letting us know you are still up and running. Maybe we were spoiled by development updates each weekend for the last few weeks:).

Reactions: Aereon1104

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
OK, my completionist streak is nearly satisfied, I just need two pics and one scene. I would love any help on these last couple things:

-Yumiko's last call scene where she tells you how she met Joy. I can't get this to trigger, I can only seem to get the ordinary last call scene.

-Two Yvette sexts, both from the "context" group. The ones in that group I already have are Yvette in a pool w/ Alice, Yvette in a pool with some other girl that's not from the island [white bikinis, I think this was after the dinner], and Yvette wearing Yumiko's outfit. Whatever the other two are that are missing, if anyone can tell me either how to trigger them or a console command to unlock them, I'd greatly appreciate it.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
OK, my completionist streak is nearly satisfied, I just need two pics and one scene. I would love any help on these last couple things:

-Yumiko's last call scene where she tells you how she met Joy. I can't get this to trigger, I can only seem to get the ordinary last call scene.

-Two Yvette sexts, both from the "context" group. The ones in that group I already have are Yvette in a pool w/ Alice, Yvette in a pool with some other girl that's not from the island [white bikinis, I think this was after the dinner], and Yvette wearing Yumiko's outfit. Whatever the other two are that are missing, if anyone can tell me either how to trigger them or a console command to unlock them, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Yumiko's last call scene- you need the bar to be empty, just you and Yumiko just before she calls last orders.
Also, have a look at her sizable assets :geek:

Yvette's two sexting images- try visiting her room late at night ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: chronomate

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

For Yumiko, 100% what SiJa said.

For Yvette [ "HUSSY!!!" // "Dammit Renee be quiet for a sec!" ]
Those are the blue nightwear ones, I think? Night visit until you catch her in that outfit. Once you GET that first sext, Night Visit again to catch her in the blue a 2nd time (but you need high lust or high love; can't remember which).
[ "And HOW do you know THAT???" // "..." Awww crap. ]

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Those are the blue nightwear ones, I think? Night visit until you catch her in that outfit. Once you GET that first sext, Night Visit again to catch her in the blue a 2nd time (but you need high lust or high love; can't remember which).

Do you have the picture where Yvette flashes you at Reception?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

That's Desire's return the favor achievement. Catch her wearing blue nightie twice.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes