SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
A Music and Models break...
However... this should more be called Babes and Roller Skates break...

:love:

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I had read your post but I was hoping there was news, it's okay that the game is a masterpiece but it's been 6 months and I was hoping there was a date at least for the Patreons
It's been 4.5 month since the last release.
You got the same info about the release date than patrons do when Bantry post the dev update.

The info I can tell you is that Darkhound didn't expected the lab to take so much time to implement + life stuff = more time that usual between release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: some post pimping.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
@ folks complaining:

if you are on his patreon: you are allowed to stop being his patreon, though fwiw that kinda sucks given how much work the dev has put in, consistently, for years

if you are not on his patreon: this game is free. free as air. free as sunshine. free as the thousands of other games on this website. what in god's name are you hoping to achieve by tapping your watch and making a pissy face

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Precisely, it's over 5 months because 0.2.3.2 version was released on 11th October 2020.
Let's take the observation at face value. So it will take a long time for the next update to come out. But when it comes out it will be a whopper providing days of gameplay for sure. There are games (Treasure of Nadia by NLT is an example that comes to my mind) where updates come out like clockwork. The drawback of that is that the update plays out in 25-30 minutes tops. And then you have to wait again for your next fix.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Does darkhound consider adding his Hentai girl to his island? Would he change his mind if we joined the Patreon? She is lovely.
Darkhound has made it clear about new characters that are coming in the next update and future updates.
For the blonde, big-boobed, character called Hentai that is a creation of his from Patreon, to be put into the game would require a large number of people, not just yourself, to want her addition.

He has said that no more Guest girls (Guests as to be separate from special girls who are staff etc..) are planned for the near future.

I can only say from my point of view that for now she will not be added, and it is very unlikely Hentai will be added in the future to the game.
:)

Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes