ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I tried setting it to forced software and it seems to be working now. Don't know why or for how long. I'll keep you informed. I'd still like a nice Graphics Card though since my Motherboard has an integrated one with no connection for a better one.
Ok, here's what I have:
Adapter type: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Chip Type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
DAC Type: Internal
Adapter String: Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000
*snip*
Force Open did not work, crashed as usual. ... also after I beat Jenn at poker, no buttons would work
*snip*
OK, a little research on the graphics scenario shows the Intel 2K actually cannot support OpenGL 4.x (max 3.x), so that actually could be part of the problem. I don't think, given this, the Force OpenGL option would have worked...

It also, unfortunately, may mean that V0.3.0.0 will not solve the problem, as the game will likely be optimized for the later versions of OpenGL. How Ren'py works with it is more a darkhound1 question if he even knows (writing in the software and knowing all the ins and outs of HOW it works are two different things).

Just to help the research of any possibilities before recommending you visit your neighborhood MicroCenter (which I highly recommend), can you do the following:

Win+R, "dxdiag", and then in the window that pops up click the "save all info" button. Save the file then IM it to me (just want to make sure nothing looks wonky).

I'm not sure what to think of the button issue with Jennifer. That sounds different as I don't remember animations there, so Ren'py shouldn't be switching palettes there. That's kinda odd.

EDIT - If you have an expansion slot, it's probably a PCIe X16 slot, so you should be good to go for a lower powered card (stock PSUs usually carry an extra 80W just for this purpose).

Last edited:

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
Hey folks! I have a problem - Amy doesn't want to do gym stuff :) She only has 2 options there (there were 4 I remember it clearly) and as result, I can't do her quest. She only has 35 affection max and refuses almost anything. I somehow managed to dress her in a micro-bikini, and now she doesn't even want to change it back. Does anyone have the same issue?

Reactions: Puppet Master

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hey folks! I have a problem - Amy doesn't want to do gym stuff :) She only has 2 options there (there were 4 I remember it clearly) and as result, I can't do her quest. She only has 35 affection max and refuses almost anything. I somehow managed to dress her in a micro-bikini, and now she doesn't even want to change it back. Does anyone have the same issue?
Amy will only do certain exercises in certain swimwear (or other wear). Get the guide from the OP, it explains these options and how to get her to change.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 1096190

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
‘Boner Dee Ass’? Learning Will Smith-style pronunciation?

I'm very sad about what happened between my countrywoman and you

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Puppet. What is your computer model. If it's a Dell..ewwww lol. Is it a Optiplex etc etc. I really like to look at your specs on your computer. Especially the motherboard.
Love the Fan Fic!
I am pretty much computer illiterate. I don't know the model. With Zengarden's help I got this:
HP Compaq 8200 Elite SFF PC
As for now, I'm going to put the issue to bed (the game works well enough), try some stuff without paying money, and hope that 3.0 solves the issues.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Amy can't do all of the gym routines in her sling bikini.
You are on step 1 of her quest (Do all gym routines with Amy), but I thought that she wouldn't even ask for that bikini unless you were done with step 1.
If she did, that needs to be changed because you are stuck!
Either she should be be prevented from asking, or the missing scenes should be added.
She doesn't have enough love, etc. to change clothes for you now.
I hope you have a saved game from before you gave it to her. That is the easiest way.
Otherwise, maybe she will accept enough gifts to raise her stats to where she will change clothes.
However, the cap may still prevent you from getting enough love, etc. to get her to change.

Reactions: Sin'Gul Arity

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Amy can't do all of the gym routines in her sling bikini.
You are on step 1 of her quest (Do all gym routines with Amy), but I thought that she wouldn't even ask for that bikini unless you were done with step 1.
If she did, that needs to be changed because you are stuck!
Either she should be be prevented from asking, or the missing scenes should be added.
She doesn't have enough love, etc. to change clothes for you now.
I hope you have a saved game from before you gave it to her. That is the easiest way.
Otherwise, maybe she will accept enough gifts to raise her stats to where she will change clothes.
However, the cap may still prevent you from getting enough love, etc. to get her to change.
May be my problem with her too, because I am most definitely stuck, and she's in no mood to change her swimsuit!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
May be my problem with her too, because I am most definitely stuck, and she's in no mood to change her swimsuit!
Don't forget your stats affect things as well, if you need a shower that could put her off.
If you are not strong enough can affect things.

If she's angry with you then you need to look at that as well.
If you have not paid her enough attention to gain values in her affection stat, that can affect things.
Also, cooldown can affect things as well, she not going to work out all day, every day, for you.

All 3 normal swimwear options should allow you with correct stats, to access all 4 workouts.
One certain bikini allowing a special scene with weightlifting :p
Her special sling bikini has only pecs workout for now.

To get her back to a normal bikini if you have got her into something before the correct point... use the Companion Mod, which may be how you changed it in the first place? It's just a guess from me, as one possible way it could happen.
:)

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Love the Fan Fic!
I am pretty much computer illiterate. I don't know the model. With Zengarden's help I got this:
As for now, I'm going to put the issue to bed (the game works well enough), try some stuff without paying money, and hope that 3.0 solves the issues.
Ah Haaa!! I can work with that Puppet. One moment please :D

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Love the Fan Fic!
Here you go this is your mother board. you DO have graphic card slots. excuse my suck paint skills. the black slot is what you want to use and your probably going to need to upgrade your power supply.
s-l1600.jpg

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 21st March. 2021)

Hello.
New versions are now available for some more upgraded and updated Fan Signatures.
Some large older ones are now able to be smaller, meaning that you can use 2 different images now...

Group Banners...

Location Banners...

Plane Girls...

These can be found in the old Fan Signatures post...

Fan Signatures

:)

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It's kind of sad we were never able to get a dedicated page for Fan Fiction and Fan Art. Would save a lot of time of searching through previous posts. Then again, that would be a way to kill some time while waiting for v0.3.0.0.
Better to have our fic/pic additions not deleted, as compared to some devs (rhymes with slick-floor and slum-flop) who have pages of stuff deleted regularly. Regardless of relevance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
My apologies, you don't have to start over, you can just cheat.
You may have used the Companion Mod to get her the Sling Bikini in the first place.

To change a girl's clothes:
Type <SHIFT-o> to open the command codes and type:
amy.swimwear = 1
Other girls can be changed with this code:
name.swimwear = x (0-2) (3 for Amy's sling bikini)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes