junior366

Jun 20, 2017
My apologies, you don't have to start over, you can just cheat.
You may have used the Companion Mod to get her the Sling Bikini in the first place.

To change a girl's clothes:
Type <SHIFT-o> to open the command codes and type:
amy.swimwear = 1
Other girls can be changed with this code:
name.swimwear = x (0-2) (3 for Amy's sling bikini)
And thereby not affecting their mood! SSSWWWEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
My apologies, you don't have to start over, you can just cheat.
You may have used the Companion Mod to get her the Sling Bikini in the first place.

To change a girl's clothes:
Type <SHIFT-o> to open the command codes and type:
amy.swimwear = 1
Other girls can be changed with this code:
name.swimwear = x (0-2) (3 for Amy's sling bikini)
Much appreciated! I will get that mode and try (y) To start over again was not an option o_O

Also, thanks to all other advisers :)

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
How can I trigger the Copper Dress event of Jennifer?
I talk to her and wait until 2:00 AM. After that, I automatically get back to my room.
When I visit her it just says No one is in the room.

Please help me because I am stuck at this part.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I talk to her and wait until 2:00 AM. After that, I automatically get back to my room.

Have you advanced far enough along in completing the quests to raise Amy's stats? The opportunity to get the copper dress from Jennifer won't appear until you do.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I have a technical question - primarily for Darkhound1 or anyone here who has some knowledge regarding the "under-the-hood nuts and bolts" of Holiday Island: Is there a way to get/extract a listing of all of the appointments/events/scenes for all of the "island" and "special" ladies in the game, short of opening up the phone in-game, looking at the description of each of these individually, and relying on my Dory-like memory in order to manually type each of them into a text file?

I am working on a project to create an external listing of all of the appointments/events/scenes in text file format and sortable/filterable spreadsheet (Excel) table format, both of which I will be happy to share here when I have completed my project. I believe this will be very useful, particularly at times when the in-game phone isn't available. I have started this process the hard/manual way mentioned above, but besides being a very daunting and time-consuming task, it doesn't seem very efficient when there is almost certainly a way to extract or copy and paste this information for my project. It will also make it easier to update my "achievements" project when the upcoming (and subsequent) update(s) come out.

Thanks in advance to Darkhound1 and/or anyone else who can help me out with this.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
MarsUltor

My FAQ has such a checklist, but it's only accurate to 2.0.
I would love to see you update this! If you do, can you send it to me?
Click the Spoiler tab to see mine. The FAQ has it listed too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I would be happy to share it with you, Puppet Master! After you "went into 'Witness Protection'" (so to speak), I inquired here about your whereabouts because I missed your presence here, and from a purely selfish perpective, I sorely missed your FAQ. I really appreciate Bantry's Guide and your FAQ; they have significant overlap, but each also has content that the other does not, and together they are a vital resource to me while playing the game (still use your 0.2.0.0/0.2.1.0 version together with Bantry's Guide). I will gladly share with you any game aids I create (same offer applies to Bantry or anyone else who wants them), especially if it provides any incentive to resume/update/expand your FAQ (hint, hint... ). I have also created a fairly basic "Holiday Island Girl Rotation Tracking Sheet" text file that helps me plan and manage "island girl" rotation between the island and "home" (or "the cornfield"' as someone else put it, as a clever reference to "Field Of Dreams"), which I am attaching to this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
Have you advanced far enough along in completing the quests to raise Amy's stats? The opportunity to get the copper dress from Jennifer won't appear until you do.
I already max out love level 4 for Amy. I think that is 75 love points. Same goes with Affection stat.
Is this event auto-trigger after waiting in the bar to close?

Or should I wait in my room until 2 AM and visit Jennifer?

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020

The last quest that I finish was the Arm wrestling twice. Then I proceed with the orange rose > orange dress but can't trigger the event with Jennifer after talking to her.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The last quest that I finish was the Arm wrestling twice. Then I proceed with the orange rose > orange dress but can't trigger the event with Jennifer after talking to her.
My memory is a bit fuzzy, but if talking with Jennifer at the bar doesn't trigger the option to ask about the dress, try asking her to play poker. You have to beat Jennifer at poker to get the dress.

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
You might be out of order, first the flower, then the dress. My FAQ details how.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi. I already finish the orange flower and already gave it to Amy hence, updating the quest for the orange dress.
I don't know what part did I miss because I am just following the quest indicator in the phone. I already max the love stat to level 4 and affection too.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
My memory is a bit fuzzy, but if talking with Jennifer at the bar doesn't trigger the option to ask about the dress, try asking her to play poker. You have to beat Jennifer at poker to get the dress.
Haven't tried this part yet.
I will try to beat her and provide my update.

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
A correction. I can trigger the conversation with Jennifer for the orange dress. She say that I have to meet her in her room after the bar closes. But after that 2 AM, no event happens.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
A correction. I can trigger the conversation with Jennifer for the orange dress. She say that I have to meet her in her room after the bar closes. But after that 2 AM, no event happens.
Have you gone to her room after the Nightbar closes? Use the visit girl icon on your phone. Choose Jennifer and go visit her. AFTER the Nightbar closes.

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
I think somehow I triggered the event.
A certain event is overlapping with the Orange Dress event that is why I can't trigger it.
I finished the 30 sperm delivery to Jennifer and got the keys.

After doing so I have triggered the event after the bar closes.

Thanks for the help mate.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes