Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Jo_No28

May 5, 2020
Hey can someone help me with these:
1.How can i have a blowjob from Amy at nightbar with the special dress ive tryed everything
2.How can i have handjob from Jessica at nightbar with the skimpy dress
3.How can i play poker with Jennifer in her orange dress

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
1.How can i have a blowjob from Amy at nightbar with the special dress ive tryed everything
You said you've tried everything. Does that include downloading the Companion Guide from the first page and reading it? The Guide has answers to all your questions.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You've asked questions before and been pointed to the guide; I'm curious if you're having trouble reading it due to a language barrier (some of your posts make it seem English isn't your primary language).

I've been wondering if a translation is in order...

Why all version Beta?
The game isn't complete yet.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Those are pictures of your phone, not the Guide! Still, you could hover your mouse over the pictures and the in-game hints would pop up. Perhaps it is a language barrier as ZenGarden suggested. That or your incredibly lazy and want someone to play the game while you watch over their shoulder.

Reactions: Socko55

Jo_No28

May 5, 2020
Bantry for your knowledge im not lazy to play this game and ive played this game from zero but i cant trigger those 3,the 2 in which i need to be alone with Amy/Jessica in nightbar and how can I make Jennifer to wear a orange dress when I play poker with her

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Bantry for your knowledge im not lazy to play this game and ive played this game from zero but i cant trigger those 3,the 2 in which i need to be alone with Amy/Jessica in nightbar and how can I make Jennifer to wear a orange dress when I play poker with her
The guide we are referring to is the one available in the OP. It is a pretty comprehensive step-by-step guide for each achievement (not to be confused with a walkthrough).

Download it and give it a read, it covers all three of your questions.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
For Jessica,, you need to be alone with her in the bar, have a drink with her, daydream about her, get an erection, then she will give you a reward.
Have you followed Amy into the bathroom while she wears her Blue Dress?
She needs to be wearing the Copper dress for the other, and you can't get the copper dress unless you have played poker with Jennifer and gotten the Copper dress off her.
Maybe you did a little cheating? Also, I had a little trouble getting the Copper Dress quest. Maybe that's a problem.
Go to Jenn at the bar and talk to her about a dress for Amy. She will want to meet you in her room at 2:30am. Go there and she'll have the copper dress on. Beat her at strip poker and she'll give you the dress.
Give the dress to Amy by asking her to wear it for you. Have a drink with Amy. Get a reward.
Good luck.

Jo_No28

May 5, 2020
For Jessica,, you need to be alone with her in the bar, have a drink with her, daydream about her, get an erection, then she will give you a reward.
She needs to be wearing the Copper dress for the other, and you can't get the copper dress unless you have played poker with Jennifer and gotten the Copper dress off her.
Maybe you did a little cheating? Also, I had a little trouble getting the Copper Dress quest. Maybe that's a problem.
Go to Jenn at the bar and talk to her about a dress for Amy. She will want to meet you in her room at 2:30am. Go there and she'll have the copper dress on. Beat her at strip poker and she'll give you the dress.
Give the dress to Amy by asking her to wear it for you. Have a drink with Amy. Get a reward.
Good luck.
Ty

Reactions: ZenGarden

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
So to get Amy's special orange dress, you have to complete Amy's Max Love Quest.
Part of this is you talk to Jennifer about making a dress for Amy, and then you play poker with Jennifer and if you win her she will give you the dress to give to Amy.

However, from your images you supplied... it can be seen you have Amy's special dress without playing Jennifer at poker and have completed a scene with Amy wearing it. A big thing which I and many other state ALOT is DO NOT CHEAT DURING AMY'S MAX LOVE QUEST. Which way you did this, either by companion mod or cheat code is not that important, but it means you will be unable to complete that Poker Appointment with Jennifer.

If you have a save game before you did this then that would be best to go back and follow the quest.
I do not know a way to force this scene, and even if I did it you would be forcing things more out of order which could affect data stored in the game, and even, as we say, bork your save file.

Sep 24, 2018
So to get Amy's special orange dress, you have to complete Amy's Max Love Quest.
Part of this is you talk to Jennifer about making a dress for Amy, and then you play poker with Jennifer and if you win her she will give you the dress to give to Amy.

However, from your images you supplied... it can be seen you have Amy's special dress without playing Jennifer at poker and have completed a scene with Amy wearing it. A big thing which I and many other state ALOT is DO NOT CHEAT DURING AMY'S MAX LOVE QUEST. Which way you did this, either by companion mod or cheat code is not that important, but it means you will be unable to complete that Poker Appointment with Jennifer.

If you have a save game before you did this then that would be best to go back and follow the quest.
I do not know a way to force this scene, and even if I did it you would be forcing things more out of order which could affect data stored in the game, and even, as we say, bork your save file.
I actually think this is an issue with me as well- I don't recall if I cheated during Amy's Max Love quest, but I don't have the option to ask Jennifer to see the special dress in spite of having completed the Max Love quest. I wonder if there's a way to trigger the event anyway via cheats.

Jo_No28

May 5, 2020
Is there a cheat to have a girl at nightbar at 1:30 or you must have luck to get one at that time cuz when its 1:30 every girl is in their rooms

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Is there a cheat to have a girl at nightbar at 1:30 or you must have luck to get one at that time cuz when its 1:30 every girl is in their rooms
No cheat, and no need for a cheat that would get a girl to be in the bar at 1:30...
What we call "last orders" is given by Jennifer or Yumiko, they come to visit you at your table to tell you this at 1:30
and the bar closes at 2:00

Reactions: ZenGarden

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Good luck.

Kudos both for catching that in the images. I should have noticed that.

I'll take the opportunity to add AGAIN - DO NOT cheat Amy's quests. They have to (well, in my experience have to) complete in order or at some point the questline will fall apart.

Also - Notice who's in the right pane of the room frames? How is it that she gets in EVERYONE's brain? // "DAMN RIGHT!" // "You know dear, if Mercedes couldn't hear you, you might get more time here?" // "I'll settle down when you can go back to the kitchen" // TO BE CONTINUED...

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
First try changing the Copper dress by typing <SHIFT-o> to open the control screen and type:
amy.nightwear = 2
You may still be borked, but it's worth a try.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes