Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
So if Eva is on the island when you start, and you send her away, when you bring her back, you get her second arrival scene.
Is there any way after that to get her first scene?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Bantry
Thanks, I misremembered the trigger for Faye's walk.
I'm going to do a search for Nathan to see how to trigger that one.
Still, these two things might've been wishes to add more scenes for Joy.

Edit: I think I've got it. I'll try the Nathan quest.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
What does the perfume do?
It's rare and expensive.
It seems to raise a girl's love a little bit (but not worth the price difference of a rose).
I assume it lowers anger. Is it a by a lot?
Otherwise I can't see any reason to buy it.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I've been playing this game for years and decided to play poker without marked cards.
I still used the save button to keep me from losing and after100 games, I still stink at poker.
I will never, ever, play poker for money!
Thanks for the lesson, girls.
Personally, I prefer the combination of:
name.poker_skill = 0
g_cheats_enabled = True
(copied and pasted from your 689753_Holiday_Island_FAQ, btw)
to the marked cards, primarily because I've found it to be a little quicker/more efficient, while still yielding a very enjoyable poker experience. YMMV, of course.

I've also found that when "g_cheats" tells me that the girl is going to win the hand, if I stay in and just check, she will almost always fold before the end of the hand (~90% of the time, I think), even when she raises early in the hand.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, I haven't played this since October 2018, think I need to get back to it with the next update.

Reactions: Bantry

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
darkhound1
I think I found an odd bug in the poker game.
When playing poker and both players have a straight, instead of declaring a draw, the game compares the two hole cards and awards the game to the player with the better hand.
Don't stop working on the lab, since the problem is a small one.
Maybe someone else can check to see if it's a real bug.
I think its the same in real game.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
it's been 6 months, still waiting for the new updates
It's also been 2 months since your last post...
it's been 4 months, how much longer will the game update
And ... like everyone else, you are and will be, still waiting for the update.
It will arrive when it's done, posting about waiting is not going to make it come any quicker.
and as it says in the Development news...

Estimated release dates:
0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

GeorgeJeff

May 2, 2018
Did you unlocked the new room ? If not check the guide in the OP.
Yeah as far as I'm aware I've pretty much done everything, I've just never realised that this was a thing before since the option has never popped up for me.
There must be something I'm missing but I even checked the guide and tried to see if there were steps that I hadn't done, mind I've transferred my saves over from each version as they've come out so it's been a while.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah as far as I'm aware I've pretty much done everything, I've just never realised that this was a thing before since the option has never popped up for me.
There must be something I'm missing but I even checked the guide and tried to see if there were steps that I hadn't done, mind I've transferred my saves over from each version as they've come out so it's been a while.
Your saves should have updated to the latest version you're playing. When you open your phone, do you have this icon as one of your choices?

phone_remote_frames_hover.png if so, click on it and you should be able to change the photos. If not appearing you'll need to talk with the receptionist to make sure the ability to purchase the frames is available in your shopping app. I believe.

GeorgeJeff

May 2, 2018
Your saves should have updated to the latest version you're playing. When you open your phone, do you have this icon as one of your choices?

View attachment 1125780 if so, click on it and you should be able to change the photos. If not appearing you'll need to talk with the receptionist to make sure the ability to purchase the frames is available in your shopping app. I believe.
Yeah it's not there, and neither is the option with the receptionist. Very confusing

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So you must not have this option on your phone either. That little frame appears when you pull up the achievement photo.

Capture.JPG

I know it takes 450 Company Favor to activate all the frames. Usually it is an option when you talk with the receptionist. Sorry I can't recall the exact steps as it has been so long since I completed them.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I've been playing this game for years and decided to play poker without marked cards.
I still used the save button to keep me from losing and after100 games, I still stink at poker.
I will never, ever, play poker for money!
Thanks for the lesson, girls.
You can scroll back to reset the hand if you lose.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I'm eagerly awaiting the next update and thinking about what could be in future updates. I'd love to see a nude area on the beach, threesomes especially Jessica and Alice in their schoolgirl outfits, and sleeping and showering with the girls. Fantastic game!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes