Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I'm eagerly awaiting the next update and thinking about what could be in future updates. I'd love to see a nude area on the beach, threesomes especially Jessica and Alice in their schoolgirl outfits, and sleeping and showering with the girls. Fantastic game!
I love the nude area :D

And a special room for "modeling" slutty lingerie and bdsm latex pls

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Time for a Music & Model break...
Here is Danielle Knudson
with a suitable INXS soundtrack...

:cool:

• Wow
Reactions: junior366

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Well, I never said it like that. I have nothing against it, but it will be a nightmare to animate. Stills are much easier to do. It's just not going to happen in one of the next updates.
Oh now your just being picky sir. Gee you act like you...oooh never mind you do create this game..again never mind :D

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
How can i increase looks,plz???
Seen as the two people, one being the original writer, and the other being the new writer of the guide...
do not seem to know what's in it... I will help you ;)

You are correct... nothing is in the guide about how to increase looks.
What you need to do is get and use some Beauty products from the store.
Hairstyling Liquid helps to temporarily increase... while Beauty Cream permanently increases looks over time.

:)
(Think Bantry and yankeeInKy need to follow their own suggestions and READ THE GUIDE :ROFLMAO:)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
None of those options. Shower, hair gel and as a last resort plastic surgery.
There's the Bantry we know and love. How about a shot of Tequila? I've got some Hornitos in the freezer ;)

yankeeInKy Looks like there is another thing to fix in the guide; it certainly does from that screenshot READ like the book-in-the-phone leads to increasing the Looks stat. Oops. (I go back to hanging my head in shame).

Aereon1104 No, you didn't mention threesomes, but you liked a post from a newcomer that mentioned threesomes. So we took it out on you since you'll probably take it better.

SiJa Yup. Not even a mention of beauty cream. Whoops.

Reactions: SiJa

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
There's the Bantry we know and love. How about a shot of Tequila? I've got some Hornitos in the freezer ;)

yankeeInKy Looks like there is another thing to fix in the guide; it certainly does from that screenshot READ like the book-in-the-phone leads to increasing the Looks stat. Oops. (I go back to hanging my head in shame).

Aereon1104 No, you didn't mention threesomes, but you liked a post from a newcomer that mentioned threesomes. So we took it out on you since you'll probably take it better.

SiJa Yup. Not even a mention of beauty cream. Whoops.
Beauty cream is for girls!!
(If you use the beauty cream, you'll get the girls...) ;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry for calling it hair gel vs. hair styling liquid. Must be a States vs. Europe thing. I won't apologize to someone that cannot use the built in hints in the game, which incidentally are discussed in the Guide. I will concede that possibly large, bouncing bosoms travelling across the screen may have been a distraction, but come come on it's right there on the screen when one opens the shopping app.

looks.jpg

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Sorry for calling it hair gel vs. hair styling liquid. Must be a States vs. Europe thing. I won't apologize to someone that cannot use the built-in hints in the game, which incidentally are discussed in the Guide. I will concede that possibly large, bouncing bosoms travelling across the screen may have been a distraction, but come on it's right there on the screen when one opens the shopping app.

View attachment 1126309
No, we have both Hairstyle Liquid and Hairstyle Gel over here in the Europe zone... even have mousse, although that is more used by women.
The liquid comes in a spray bottle, gel in tubes or tubs. The one in the game is stated to be liquid and comes in a spray bottle.
But I suppose a man of your amazing looks and talents with the ladies does not need such things ;)

I find it funny how you can put the time into grabbing a screenshot and all the info for a post attempting to defend yourself, when if you had given M!do that info in the first place, none of this would have occurred :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes