edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Hi I downloaded the 2.3.2 update, but did this help error please? What did I do wrong? Before I download it worked directly ... Help me I'm desperate ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi I downloaded the 2.3.2 update, but did this help error please? What did I do wrong? Before I download it worked directly ... Help me I'm desperate ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Failure to re-install the Companion Mod is the cause of your error. From the Companion Guide, page 45.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Save . (IDK how much of progress tho)
You talk about not knowing how much progress, which just clarifies to non-newbies, that you have no idea what kind of game Holiday Island is. You want to know why there are no saves posted? Because they are almost completely useless. They won't allow one to replay the majority of scenes or even trigger some to occur. Holiday Island is NOT a linear game, where you go from point 'A' to point 'B'. Read the Companion Guide so at least you have an idea of what you're posting about.

Reactions: yankeeInKy and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
You talk about not knowing how much progress, which just clarifies to non-newbies, that you have no idea what kind of game Holiday Island is. You want to know why there are no saves posted? Because they are almost completely useless. They won't allow one to replay the majority of scenes or even trigger some to occur. Holiday Island is NOT a linear game, where you go from point 'A' to point 'B'. Read the Companion Guide so at least you have an idea of what you're posting about.
The reason they do not know how much progress is in the save... would be because it's not even their own save file... took a look at it, recognised the name and surname used in the game :rolleyes:

I do like a False Hero :ROFLMAO: (or should that be a False Joker...lol)

As Bantry has said will be no use to a person who just wants to see all the sex scenes... not a VN game and also not a fully functional Replay Gallery.

If you want to cheat use the Companion Mod as it is made by the creator so minimises the chances of borking your save file... but still if misused at the wrong time can do, so be careful.
Cheat Codes ...also the same as above.

If a save file gave all the "save file plz" people what they wanted I would not be commenting on it and actually pointing them to it so they can get their fix and move along.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It would be out of the two options you gave me...What.

Maybe before writing your post you could have looked at the thread and seen the Development News which was updated on 12th April 2021 (3 days ago!!)

Also, see that the creator of the game Darkhound has recently posted so has not gone to ground.
"He" did call Delizia and Brenda moderate in breast size in that post.
Have you ever seen Darkhound write moderate and breast size in the same sentence before?

Bot, clearly a bot :p

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Will I be able to play version 0.3.0 within this month? I can't take it, please.
Unfortunately, you should have gone back one page and read the posts on it... especially this one...

Ok, for all those waiting for the next update:
We'll be getting it on April 30!
Also, everyone who downloads will be getting, not one, but TWO FULL SAVES!

I personally guarantee the accuracy of this information!
However, the update will be delayed another month and no one will get any full saves
if anyone in this thread asks when the update will be ready.
So, stay quiet everyone... or else.
So due to you asking we all now don't get TWO FULL SAVES, and the game will be delayed another month :rolleyes:

Just kidding :ROFLMAO:
The Development News still gives you the answer to this...

Version 0.3.0 beta - development news (updated 12th of April 2021)

Estimated release dates:

0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

Reactions: Puppet Master

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It can be added as context to the development news that Day 3 is known to be the last lab day that will be included in v3.0. A reasonable guess would therefore be that the release will follow fairly close after the last day 3 task is marked as completed (and testing done).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
It can be added as context to the development news that Day 3 is known to be the last lab day that will be included in v3.0. A reasonable guess would therefore be that the release will follow soon after the last day 3 task is marked as completed.
That sounds like a very reasonable guess as the only non-VN related item in progress is marked might be postponed.

Reactions: DuckSwim
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes