Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Here's a question that's not covered in the Companion Guide. When you beat Yumiko in strip poker, what happens ( I know what happens)? There's no breakdown in the guide about that wonderful scene.

And is there a way to get Yumiko to spend the night...it's mentioned in the game play, but not in the guide.

If I missed it, my apologies.
With regards to beating Yumiko at poker. Nothing more is available in the current version of the game. Much like beating Desire at poker and the game talks about possible future options, we'll just have to wait and see.

nikey

Mar 10, 2020
But where IS she? If she's working Reception, hard for her to show up in the sauna. Might want to check that as well?
Good to point that out , since I didn't mention it, but I always have on duty other ppl, so she is 100% available :love:

Also I have her on "fix" smart watch. She is moving between pool, beach and gym :(

Reactions: MarsUltor

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Good to point that out , since I didn't mention it, but I always have on duty other ppl, so she is 100% available :love:

Also I have her on "fix" smart watch. She is moving between pool, beach and gym :(
If that's the case, then I would follow rooney10 /MarsUltor's advice and try to beat the RNG machine. As long as the sauna is available, she should move there at some point...

Reactions: MarsUltor

NeonStriker

Jan 3, 2018
so i have a question about a bug (i guess?) when i get a message from one of the girls i cant click the window in the botom right corner, and if i open the message manually via phone and click on the pic, i cant close it anymore

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I'd like Heather to have the Sperm Congestion scene in her nurse's costume.
She could tell you she wants you to not have sex for 3 days, break into the doctor's office when it's closed, then have you take a green pill and give you a handjob.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
so i have a question about a bug (i guess?) when i get a message from one of the girls i cant click the window in the botom right corner, and if i open the message manually via phone and click on the pic, i cant close it anymore
Not familiar with that one. Can you do a screen capture?

PS - Platform, OS, game version?

Reactions: Bantry
Oct 28, 2019
I know I insist hitting the same button, but it's a shame this huge update doesn't include any IVY scene. I think there's something she should reveal and anyway here amazonic proportion and strength are a plus. Sadly I am not into curvy shorties, Yvette has a lot of material.
Well I wanna be positive as this is the game, I hope you will consider to develop Ivy again, I don't know, she can be the protagonist of a gym scene where she lift the machine the MC is using.
On the other end I am enjoying the two super strong and sexy twins! I can't count the times I have been thrown in the pool

Great job and that target of the end of May made me electrified.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ivy's height is a problem.
Every render has to consider how to take that into account.
Look at it like this:
If the developer wanted to add a yoga scene for Delizia, he has a lot of reference material and can use that to develop the four poses needed for the scene (multiplied by 3 swimsuits, of course).
If he wants to give Ivy a yoga scene, even the centering pose has to be completely reworked because her legs are so long.
So while Delizia's scene might take a day, Ivy's could take up to four for the same benefits to the game.
That said, Ivy is a favorite of mine, and I want to see more of her too.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
anyone know what the ETA for the next update is? I imagine said info is on darkhound's patreon, but since im not a patron, im not privy to that.
First off you don't need to be a patron to get the information. Secondly, since you're obviously on F95Zone, try reading a page or two back where the info has been posted numerous times already. Third, do us all a favor and go troll some other game.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ivy's height is a problem.
Every render has to consider how to take that into account.
Look at it like this:
If the developer wanted to add a yoga scene for Delizia, he has a lot of reference material and can use that to develop the four poses needed for the scene (multiplied by 3 swimsuits, of course).
If he wants to give Ivy a yoga scene, even the centering pose has to be completely reworked because her legs are so long.
So while Delizia's scene might take a day, Ivy's could take up to four for the same benefits to the game.
That said, Ivy is a favorite of mine, and I want to see more of her too.
I think the explanation is far less complicated : she is the least liked girl. If she was a tier 1 or 2, regardless of her size, she would get tier 1 or 2 kind of update.

• Sad
Reactions: Deadshot1984

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I think the explanation is far less complicated : she is the least liked girl. If she was a tier 1 or 2, regardless of her size, she would get tier 1 or 2 kind of update.
i dont like her, but im sad for her being the least liked girl </3

Why not give her a new hairstyle or clothes/makeup?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
i dont like her, but im sad for her being the least liked girl </3

Why not give her a new hairstyle or clothes/makeup?
Honestly, changing just one visual aspect of even the character with the least content would be a pretty massive undertaking. First, changes to the 3D model in DS (the quick/easy part, but has to happen before anything else can), then LOTS of images re-rendered, then those re-rendered images added to the appropriate places in "modified-Ren'Py" game code to replace the original images, then some testing before going "live" with "character (Ivy) v2.0"; not exactly a quick afternoon project, and I don't think Ivy is the character with the least amount of content in v0.2.3.2 (I'm pretty sure Miriam is). If this was a commercial game with a robust development team, then changes like that would be no big deal (no... they'd probably still be kind of a big deal, they'd just be much more feasible), but this is almost exclusively a one-man labor of love (lust?). The best chance for a change like that (if Darkhound is inclined to do it) would be if/when Ivy's images get converted to webp format. Please understand that I'm not being critical or argumentative, I'm just observing that "the devil is in the details".

Reactions: Nknows and Bantry

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The tier 3 girls do get content. Usually an achievement or 2 every update. Brenda just got a sex scene, after all. That is why I compared Ivy to Delizia.
Also, I think this slavish devotion to the tier 1 girls doesn't do the game any favors.
It's a sandbox game. If girls are neglected, the game feels unfinished.
If you ask me, darkhound1 is going to need a rest after this update. He should take a couple of weeks off and then work on a tier 3 girl to fill in some holes. A good goal would be to get each tier 3 girl to 40 achievements. However, at the end of a month, he could stop and release what he has. If Delizia doesn't have a yoga scene, but got some sunbathing, it won't wreck the game.
Anyway, that's my opinion, for what it's worth.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The tier 3 girls do get content. Usually an achievement or 2 every update. Brenda just got a sex scene, after all. That is why I compared Ivy to Delizia.
Also, I think this slavish devotion to the tier 1 girls doesn't do the game any favors.
Maybe but Darkhound must also please his patrons somehow, tier 1 & 2 get more update, that is how it is.
Brenda get an updated because that is what the patrons wanted when asked about which tier 3 girls should get an updated if I recall correctly. Also, Dark has his own ideas and ways on doing things, I'm fine with that.

I like Ivy a lot but then Miriam happened, sexier, stronger, cuterer, sharper animations. She is now my N°1 muscle girl and Ivy get the attic treatment.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you ask me, darkhound1 is going to need a rest after this update. He should take a couple of weeks off and then work on a tier 3 girl to fill in some holes. A good goal would be to get each tier 3 girl to 40 achievements. However, at the end of a month, he could stop and release what he has. If Delizia doesn't have a yoga scene, but got some sunbathing, it won't wreck the game.
Anyway, that's my opinion, for what it's worth.
That's all well and true, but your projecting your vision onto the game as to what would make it a complete/better game, IMO. Sounds like you want all girls to have the same achievements, events, scenes, etc. Let's take your example of Delizia receiving a yoga scene in the gym. Maybe 15 - 20 renders to cover all her swimsuits and it's done. But to what purpose? Where's the accompanying storyline? Far easier to expand Jennifer's beach yoga class to include girls that currently don't appear. But again, what's the purpose? Better yet, why would darkhound1 want to complete a series of renders that to him, are probably boring to do, regardless of the time involved to do them? The last few updates have all included new content and/or tweaks to the gameplay. I prefer that, but that's just my opinion.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes