• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
Not 100% sure, but have you tried what the developer said about installing the game? It was already posted within this thread and on his Patreon page.

View attachment 1216819
I hadn't tried that, so thank you for the information. But after you suggested it, I gave it a go and it still did not work. Got the exact same error in the exact same spot. Thanks for trying though.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i will not start at the beginning
Not much we can do if you won't start. Now if you meant the game won't start, how do we know you installed it correctly? Not trying to be snarky, but we have no traceback report to examine. No idea what system you are trying to install and play on. You may not have a system or components that can handle the demands of the game. New game, trying to load an existing save? Have you read a few prior pages or searched this thread as numerous questions about the game not starting have already been answered.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I hadn't tried that, so thank you for the information. But after you suggested it, I gave it a go and it still did not work. Got the exact same error in the exact same spot. Thanks for trying though.
Do you have a traceback report you can attach?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Scanning scripts now. Any mod or bug fix requests and I'll do my best. Still have a few projects on the burners cooking but I'll consider adding another pot to the stove. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I had it on my original post, but sure. I'll attach the file here for you.
Easiest fix for that error: DL the companion mod in OP as it has the only code that defines "nemod_start_py":
Code:
    def nemod_start_py():
        global nemod_data_pool
        nemod_data_pool = cl_nemod_data_store(player.looks, player.charm, player.strength, player.hacking, player.endurance_max, player.endurance, player.lust, player.company_favor)
        renpy.show_screen("nemod_main_screen")
Start game after copying as directed and enjoy. You're welcome.

Reactions: Iconick and Bantry

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to try and help me :) I would have given the suggestions in that forum post you linked a try, but Sancho1969's post about installing the companion mod, fixed the issue. Thanks again.

Easiest fix for that error: DL the companion mod in OP as it has the only code that defines "nemod_start_py":
Code:
    def nemod_start_py():
        global nemod_data_pool
        nemod_data_pool = cl_nemod_data_store(player.looks, player.charm, player.strength, player.hacking, player.endurance_max, player.endurance, player.lust, player.company_favor)
        renpy.show_screen("nemod_main_screen")
Start game after copying as directed and enjoy. You're welcome.
Thank you for the help Sancho1969. Installing the companion mod worked and got me past the problem.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to try and help me :) I would have given the suggestions in that forum post you linked a try, but Sancho1969's post about installing the companion mod, fixed the issue. Thanks again.

Thank you for the help Sancho1969. Installing the companion mod worked and got me past the problem.
Of course it did, I wouldn't steer you wrong, sir. You are kindly welcome. Enjoy and be well. Regards.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Doesn't happen to to me. I also don't know how it could be possible.
View attachment 1215985

Do you have a save game or at least a screenshot?
It is the very first text you get and not the subsequent texts though.

EDIT: Also I have gotten the towel slip with Yvette 3 times now and it has only unlocked the first picture and before anyone states or asks she is at max stats with no anger.

Last edited:

Behind

Jul 1, 2017
Help! the game's not longer opening...

I've been playing normaly yesterday (without any mods) but now, it doesn't opens anymore.
I tried to install the companion mod, fix the resolution to 720p, deleting the whole game and re-extract it but nothing happens.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
MUSCLES EVERYWHERE! :love:

I loved the latest updates very much thanks to the enormous qualities of certain twins and other characters, I already had the image that Mercedes was the one who enjoyed growing her muscles but she is no longer the only one, there is more and more competition. I would not be surprised if there is a bodybuilding competition on the island later on.

I'm not surprised that the update took so long to finalize, it was a super great event with a lot of dialogue and content, it greatly inflates the expectations of everything that comes later, which I hope is a lot.

I loved the new characters, especially Sara and her fetish for big muscles. It remains to be seen how his next appearances will be. There are still things pending with Mercedes, she hinted the other time with wrestling or armwrestling, eventually she would have to have a friendly competition with Miriam to see which one can grow the most, but i think they can even outmuscle Ivy.

A big THANK YOU to Darkhound for having made a tremendous experience, I hope the updates are shorter to avoid that pack of anxious people hahaha but only such a good product deserves such a fanaticism. Subscribed to Patreon. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps: I also loved that blink trick, it makes the characters much more alive.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Desire had me take a swim to cool off, but it wasn't counted as one of my endurance workouts.

Aly made the appointment to pose in Jennifer's swimsuit for 10pm, when it was already 11pm. I thought it would go to the next day, but I just got a message that I didn't show up.

Also, why isn't Aly included in the photo shoot for Busty Blondes in Blue Jeans? Maybe Yvette should be, too. I wouldn't mind if Jennifer dyed her hair blonde and did a shoot, too.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There is only 1 bug I have found - and the image count is not wrong. Amy send one image twice. I will fix that with the next update. The others you should be able to get.
It would be nice that you repeat next time to my bug report and not answer to a comment of it.

Amy the bug I have seen aso not what it can be by Alice & Yvette each 2 pics.

Here is my save look into it (played with Mod).

When it is possible to get the other pics then how?

And I waste a lot of time aso this time to get the easter egg with no luck !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferrumm
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes