Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Just to make sure... there are still some sexting images (Aly x1, Amy x1 and Alice x2) that are currently unavailable in game? Or am I just unlucky to not get them?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Just to make sure... there are still some sexting images (Aly x1, Amy x1 and Alice x2) that are currently unavailable in game? Or am I just unlucky to not get them?
Aly, I don't think so.
Amy: maybe 1, I don't remember.
Alice: yes, will be fixed in next update probably.
What I am sure: The Dev knows what is missing.

Reactions: Ripe

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Tinkering on a dynamic walkthrough mod (like I don't have enough irons in the fire with current mod projects). Since the game code is so dynamic, the WT has to be coded that way as well. DH is a wicked coder, mad respect. The mod can display choices either as selection highlight or result highlight. Still tinkering w/ easiest on the eyes moving forward. I tend to prefer just the result but it's certainly more effort scripting. Don't worry purists, giving the option to turn the WT on/off is planned, we'll see.

You'll notice that "Talk about her" and "Talk about yourself" are highlighted different in the two pics. The reason is DH is damned crafty. Both of these choices change dynamically every time the user opens/closes the "chat with character menu". The code is so good it gives me a woody :).

Teasers of current highlight options:

HI SM beta2.jpg HI SM beta1.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DH's coding is epic. Here's another walkthrough mod teaser. Tackled the dynamic character names and stat points, plus random number generator coding in the WT.

HI SM beta3.jpg HI SM beta4.jpg

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sancho1969 : Teaser 1 this one specially the 1 picture I found more User Friendly, the second picture where u show the revenue or the impact on the girls stats, is even better,
Teaser 2: is ok for more advancend users, (asuming that the average user is only interested in get the H scenes and not so interested in the "backstage" of the code,) is hard to see the grey and the pink stats on that picture (maybe using pink font with black outline ? will help? ) for me the hints on the cel phone are ok but we have to think about other users interests as well
it is a good challenge to make the ingame walktrough i guess !!
my point of view was that if sombody install the WT mod he is going for a quick and easy reward and more interested in the sexual interactions with the girls as in building a strategy and puzzle the hints for the quests and achievements Nice piece of work Sancho kudos !!

Reactions: Aereon1104

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Tinkering on a dynamic walkthrough mod (like I don't have enough irons in the fire with current mod projects). Since the game code is so dynamic, the WT has to be coded that way as well. DH is a wicked coder, mad respect. The mod can display choices either as selection highlight or result highlight. Still tinkering w/ easiest on the eyes moving forward. I tend to prefer just the result but it's certainly more effort scripting. Don't worry purists, giving the option to turn the WT on/off is planned, we'll see.

You'll notice that "Talk about her" and "Talk about yourself" are highlighted different in the two pics. The reason is DH is damned crafty. Both of these choices change dynamically every time the user opens/closes the "chat with character menu". The code is so good it gives me a woody :).

Teasers of current highlight options:

View attachment 1223639 View attachment 1223640
Sorry but Mods and talking about mods belong here, https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/
In F95's dedicated mods forum.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
after recovery from injury, is it possible to return back to lab in this update?
No, the lab is currently a VN element, so it is not possible to return.
Future lab content is planned, so we will return there in the future (in what way or manner is unknown)

Reactions: Nknows

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry but Mods and talking about mods belong here, https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/
In F95's dedicated mods forum.
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If not, sorry but that thread is dedicated to mod uploads and mod request (I know since my featured mods are in that thread), not WIP discussion. Please feel free to notify a moderator if you think any of my posts are out of context here. Good day.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This is a followup question to alex421's question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!
Lightly Injured" status (i.e., no workouts other than swimming) for a while (at least until v0.3.1.0)?

=> No, it disappears after a while when MC is back to the surface.

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
It's a stab in the dark, but any chance you are clicking on the wrong HI.exe file? One is 64 bit and one is 32 bit. If you're sure you are using the correct one, try this ... First you need a backup of the game and any save files you have. 'Save' are in their own folder found under the game folder. Copy the saves folder somewhere you can find it again. Desktop, thumb drive, another hard drive, etc. Now go to your 'C' drive and find the 'Users' folder and within that the one with your name. Within that folder will be a folder named 'AppData' (You must have show hidden folders enabled) and within 'AppData' is a folder 'Renpy'. Almost there. Within 'Renpy' will be a folder Island-xxxxxxxxxx. Delete that folder and try restarting the game. The folder you just deleted is the first folder the game examines to see if there are any saves, etc. When it doesn't find said folder it will create a new one. The reason you created a backup copy of your 'Saves' folder is should you have to do another clean install you won't have lost them. Good luck.
Thanks for this, it fixes mine however if I leave the old saves in there it just never starts. If I delete everything and extract the game from fresh it starts, but as soon as I copy the saves it's back to not running. Can it be a save files specific issue? And if so any guess on how to fix? I really didn't want to start everything from scratch, nor I want a full save tbh... Thanks in advance.

Edit: Fixed, it was the persistent file, should have done a bit more digging, thanks :)

Reactions: Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for this, it fixes mine however if I leave the old saves in there it just never starts. If I delete everything and extract the game from fresh it starts, but as soon as I copy the saves it's back to not running. Can it be a save files specific issue? And if so any guess on how to fix? I really didn't want to start everything from scratch, nor I want a full save tbh... Thanks in advance
Do you have a file called Persistent in the saves you are moving over?
If yes... do not copy that file across, just the save files.
That may fix it for you?

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Do you have a file called Persistent in the saves you are moving over?
If yes... do not copy that file across, just the save files.
That may fix it for you?
It did :) did I lose anything on the saves by deleting it? Was checking the unlocked scenes and seem to be everything there

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
It did :) did I lose anything on the saves by deleting it? Was checking the unlocked scenes and seem to be everything there
If you wanted everything to show up complete... you will probably have done the plane arrivals in another new game which then once done show up in all save games. They were stored in the persistent file, so you may have to do them again.
But takes a small amount of time when compared to redoing a save with most things completed.
:)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes