silence16

Jul 6, 2017
If you wanted everything to show up complete... you will probably have done the plane arrivals in another new game which then once done show up in all save games. They were stored in the persistent file, so you may have to do them again.
But takes a small amount of time when compared to redoing a save with most things completed.
:)
Yeah, I was still on my first playthrough tho so that doesnt affect much, much appreciated, you saved me like 7h+ of grind lol

Reactions: SiJa

Condor-Eagle

Nov 18, 2017
Could it be downloaded from another site?
I trying with MediaFire for a few hours...but only downloaded 6.00 Mb (and despite being a 6.01 Mb file). 4 attempts...
Thanks

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If not, sorry but that thread is dedicated to mod uploads and mod request (I know since my featured mods are in that thread), not WIP discussion. Please feel free to notify a moderator if you think any of my posts are out of context here. Good day.
Actually, that was a polite heads up.
Sarcasm would be of the melt screen (and attached accessories) type.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I trying with MediaFire for a few hours...but only downloaded 6.00 Mb (and despite being a 6.01 Mb file). 4 attempts...
Thanks
What are you trying to DL from mediafire ? The game wasn't uploaded on this site.
Also, the game is around 1GB, not 6MB.

Never mind, it was the guilde....I find the lack of context disturbing :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: SiJa and scannatore

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks
I am going to guess you are talking about downloading the Companion guide?
Could be a MediaFire issue... yankeeInKy will no doubt have a look into it?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Hi. I'm playing with compressed ver. the cheats don't work for poker and hotshot, too. is there any cheats for that?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi. I'm playing with compressed ver. the cheats don't work for poker and hotshot, too. is there any cheats for that?
Cheats for poker should all work provided you are using the correct ones?
Could be something to do with the compressed version you are using... a compressed version can not be supported as it all depends on how and what is used to make them. Try getting in touch with the compressor about it, or just download the main version... as stated by compressors " This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk. Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game."

Not really any cheats for hotshots apart from knowing all the answers... you could have a look at the FAQ ?

Reactions: Agungteguh27

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The new remove gap on panels function and multi-panel image works really well. (y)
Although make sure to get the image fitting the panels...
After searching the internet for a certain calendar, this became my new panel image...

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I agree with the excellent response from SiJa, and would just add that the only cheat for HotShots of which I'm aware is to increase the "heat" score using g_hotshots.heat = # (where # is between 0 - 100; I've been known to start HotShots games against tough opponents by "tweaking" the heat score to 35...).

My personal "cheat" for HotShots is less of a cheat (with the exception of the aforementioned heat=35 tweak) and more of a strategy:
  • I save the game at the screen where Yumiko says, "Let's spin the wheel!" (or something like that) just before she spins the wheel
  • When we spin the wheel, I'm shooting for Hard Question on the wheel, which results in the maximum increase to the heat score if answered correctly. If it doesn't stop on Hard Question, I reload the save just prior to the wheel-spin and try again (I sometimes end up doing this several times, as I apparently lack the hand-eye coordination to successfully hit Hard Question every time)
  • I use Puppet Master's Holiday Island FAQ for the answers to the hard questions. If my opponent seems determined to pass out drunk instead of losing articles of clothing, I will intentionally answer the question wrong and hope that my opponent asks me to take off some clothes (which would cause the heat score to go up).
  • At the end of each round, I save again at the point just before Yumiko spins the wheel to capture my progress to 100+ heat ("The heat is high!"), then "lather, rinse, and repeat".
Using this strategy, I win HotShots every time.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I agree with the excellent response from SiJa, and would just add that the only cheat for HotShots of which I'm aware is to increase the "heat" score using g_hotshots.heat = # (where # is between 0 - 100; I've been known to start HotShots games against tough opponents by "tweaking" the heat score to 35...).

My personal "cheat" for HotShots is less of a cheat (with the exception of the aforementioned heat=35 tweak) and more of a strategy:
  • I save the game at the screen where Yumiko says, "Let's spin the wheel!" (or something like that) just before she spins the wheel
  • When we spin the wheel, I'm shooting for Hard Question on the wheel, which results in the maximum increase to the heat score if answered correctly. If it doesn't stop on Hard Question, I reload the save just prior to the wheel-spin and try again (I sometimes end up doing this several times, as I apparently lack the hand-eye coordination to successfully hit Hard Question every time)
  • I use Puppet Master's Holiday Island FAQ for the answers to the hard questions. If my opponent seems determined to pass out drunk instead of losing articles of clothing, I will intentionally answer the question wrong and hope that my opponent asks me to take off some clothes (which would cause the heat score to go up).
  • At the end of each round, I save again at the point just before Yumiko spins the wheel to capture my progress to 100+ heat ("The heat is high!"), then "lather, rinse, and repeat".
Using this strategy, I win HotShots every time.
Yes, Hard Question is exactly the "cheat" strategy that I use as well. When it comes to your opponent trying to get drunk, I have one thing to add:
  • Also save before you ask the girl to drink or undress. Remember that heat is lost when you ask the girl to undress, but, she does not want to. Then reload and ask her to drink. She may get a little tipsy. However, you will still reach heat 100 before she is totally drunk. And, she is always willing to undress after one or two drinks, depending on the girl.
I have the impression that you cannot force the wheel to stop at hard question by pressing the mouse button at a certain time/location. The wheel seems to jump to a random location on occasions.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
One must also understand the hot shot game, sometimes one has to lose some question in order to win (note: next update, the MC stripping instead of drinking will be increase).
MC can't ask the girl twice in a raw to strip, so, by exemple, MC got the girl to strip, next turn of the wheel for the girl, sometimes it is wise to lose depending of the wheel's turn (guessing word, ok to lose, hard sex question, maybe not).
Play wisely.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
One must also understand the hot shot game, sometimes one has to lose some question in order to win (note: next update, the MC stripping instead of drinking will be increase).
MC can't ask the girl twice in a raw to strip, so, by exemple, MC got the girl to strip, next turn of the wheel for the girl, sometimes it is wise to lose depending of the wheel's turn (guessing word, ok to lose, hard sex question, maybe not).
Play wisely.
Spot on! This really is what my statement in my third bullet point regarding strategically answering questions wrong is all about. IMO, HotShots is a strategic exercise from the start; one that is all about managing the balance of the MC's drunkenness and "undressedness" (Is that even a word? If not, I just coined it!) status versus the status of the MC's opponent.

BDMick makes a good point, too, about the consequences of not being careful about when to ask the girl to undress and the cost of getting her "Not so fast..." response. I typically don't save at that point, though, because if she opts to take a drink instead I can just roll back a couple of steps and make the other choice. That (simply rolling back) is not a viable option between spins of the wheel because it would involve rolling back more steps than the game allows. Saving is certainly an option for avoiding the "Not so fast" problem, but I'm lazy and find rolling back easier, so that's my preference; but either way, a player would be wise to do one or the other to avoid the "Not so fast" problem.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes