MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Thanks, appreciate the nice comment (y)

As for the answer to the question,

Details on girl, game and creation fall under matters I do not discuss with anyone but Darkhound.
And as the fan art girls are gifted to Darkhound upon creation they are included under that.

So the answer will be of a general nature, it goes a bit like this ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for taking the time to give such a great answer! It was remarkably extensive and detailed, while also being appropriately discreet, protecting proprietary information that should not be disclosed. Daz3D character art creation is a hobby of mine (I consider myself an intermediate DS user, while I would consider you a top-tier expert/master user), and I wanted to better understand your creative process, as well as how you are able to produce characters that are so close to Darkhound's originals. I understand now that they are "close" by design, versus attempts at exact replicas, and I also understand now the genius in that approach, which allows you to both pay homage to Darkhound's art and also to express and share your own exceptional creativity in ways that exact replicas clearly wouldn't.

Thank you again for your response. Though Darkhound is the primary intended audience, I truly appreciate your willingness to share even some of your HI fan art with the rest of us, and I am confident that many others feel the same way about your outstanding art.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to give such a great answer! It was remarkably extensive and detailed, while also being appropriately discreet, protecting proprietary information that should not be disclosed. Daz3D character art creation is a hobby of mine (I consider myself an intermediate DS user, while I would consider you a top-tier expert/master user), and I wanted to better understand your creative process, as well as how you are able to produce characters that are so close to Darkhound's originals. I understand now that they are "close" by design, versus attempts at exact replicas, and I also understand now the genius in that approach, which allows you to both pay homage to Darkhound's art and also to express and share your own exceptional creativity in ways that exact replicas clearly wouldn't.

Thank you again for your response. Though Darkhound is the primary intended audience, I truly appreciate your willingness to share even some of your HI fan art with the rest of us, and I am confident that many others feel the same way about your outstanding art.
Goes without saying, DuckSwim knows how much I love his art!

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
DuckSwim Thanks for that awesome post. As someone who dabbles in Daz, I appreciated your insights.

I'm loving the game -- still nowhere near done, and I've been playing for a long time. One question: are there any plans to make the scene-replays full screen? Right now they play in a smaller window. Is there a way to expand them to full screen to see them in their full-size original glory?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update: WT Mod is coming along nicely, just getting slowed down by pool play special girls at the moment and other misc variable juggling. Have the majority of the general dynamic choices done, initial Quest are next on agenda as well as a few Crown&Cokes.

I have to give high praise - DH's variable and statement crafting is just this side of genius, so much so that I could have written WT mods for a dozen other titles on this sight in the time invested in this so far. I'm very impressed. For anyone who hasn't played this title yet, I can't think of a more dynamic stat related title to enjoy. The code behind the play is simply brilliant. Initiating three separate new playthroughs to test during my side project has rekindled my appreciation.

Anyway be well and regards.

Here's a tease of the beta work on Quest WT. It dynamically changes txt depending on quest progression:
HI SM beta5.jpg HI SM beta5b.jpg HI SM beta5c.jpg

Last edited:

ChienGenevoi

Nov 26, 2019
Tried to search if anyone else had this problem. I have an image of Jessica stuck on the screen, no matter what room or place I go the image is always there. Yes, I do have an option to load a previous save but, I would prefer not to lose my progress. Any idea in clearing the image?

View attachment 1225356
I don't know why it's happening, but I found your screenshot way too funny.

keithwaine

Dec 9, 2017
i downloaded the new version everything just fine i can still play it and after next day when i tried to open holiday island app again but the game wont open its automatically being suspended in app processes i tried downloading and installing, turning off anti virus, even tried to open different renpy games only holiday wont open pls help how to fix

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i downloaded the new version everything just fine i can still play it and after next day when i tried to open holiday island app again but the game wont open its automatically being suspended in app processes i tried downloading and installing, turning off anti virus, even tried to open different renpy games only holiday wont open pls help how to fix
Answered numerous times already. Nine post above yours was the last time it was answered.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5896076

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
how do you get a blue pill? the faq and guide are too complicated.

what could possibly compel the developer not to just tell you how to get the fucking blue pill, jesus.

Dec 7, 2019
how do you get a blue pill? the faq and guide are too complicated.

what could possibly compel the developer not to just tell you how to get the fucking blue pill, jesus.
How does one play this game for more than 5 minutes and not know how to get the "fucking blue pill, jesus"? Like, literallly, 30 minutes in you're drowning in those.

Viscar

Jan 28, 2021
I know this has been answered. I have reviewed the previous posts. But I am playing the game on a tablet. Never had any issues and been playing for quite a while. But the game is going dark. Any suggestions for a tablet user?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
DuckSwim Thanks for that awesome post. As someone who dabbles in Daz, I appreciated your insights.

I'm loving the game -- still nowhere near done, and I've been playing for a long time. One question: are there any plans to make the scene-replays full screen? Right now they play in a smaller window. Is there a way to expand them to full screen to see them in their full-size original glory?
Thanks.

I must admit that I have not tried the replays yet (I am a real slacker when it comes to game technicals :))
So whether they expand/full screen is unknown to me.

Usually the regulars answering questions know that sort of thing (if it is in the game, and if it is not, then only Darkhound1 knows)

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Tried to search if anyone else had this problem. I have an image of Jessica stuck on the screen, no matter what room or place I go the image is always there. Yes, I do have an option to load a previous save but, I would prefer not to lose my progress. Any idea in clearing the image?

View attachment 1225356
I don't know where in the code it happened, but you can fix it by complimenting a girl on her eyes. Doesn't matter which one.
If you could tell me where it happened or what you did, it would help fixing it.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
To get Blue pills: turn in sperm samples from when your lust was high, (h) vials, in the inventory. After you turn in about 6, say that you are done with the doctor and then talk to her again. The tricky part is that she gives you green and blue pills before you turn in samples. You will get green pills from turning in (l) vials, or sperm samples from when your lust was low, but they aren't worth as much favor.

Reactions: Henry73au
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes